VPX Micellean MRP..out of stock ??? - AnabolicMinds.com

VPX Micellean MRP..out of stock ???

  1. Registered User
    StanChampion's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    354

    Reputation

    VPX Micellean MRP..out of stock ???


    I cannot seem to find VPX Micellean MRP's at the normal places I shop with.
    They all seem to be out of stock. Anyone know why and/or have some good places to get the VPX MRP's?? I usally pay about $33 for the 20 box.

    thanks

  2. Board Supporter
    diamonddave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    839
    Rep Power
    11432

    Reputation

    Nutraplanet seems to have a couple of flavors currently in stock. Don't know if you're looking for a particular flavor or not.
  3. Registered User
    StanChampion's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    354

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by diamonddave
    Nutraplanet seems to have a couple of flavors currently in stock. Don't know if you're looking for a particular flavor or not.
    yeah, thanks. I forgot to add my specific flavor. I will probably order some from NP again, but I was looking for chocolate in specific. But if I cannot find it anywhere else, vanilla is is

    NP is the only place I have found ( DPS, 1fast, bb.com) that has any in stock. Odd.
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    diamonddave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    839
    Rep Power
    11432

    Reputation

    I looks like CNW has chocolate, but it costs more there.

    http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/...roducts_id=965
  5. New Member
    italionstallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    317

    Reputation

    From what ive heard VPX is going to start going a different direction with their supps. less geared toward the more "hard core" body builder and more for the mainstream. I think they have stopped manufacturing all of their proteins for the time being
  6. Registered User
    StanChampion's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    354

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by italionstallion
    From what ive heard VPX is going to start going a different direction with their supps. less geared toward the more "hard core" body builder and more for the mainstream. I think they have stopped manufacturing all of their proteins for the time being
    no more VPX micellean MRP?????


    damn that is the best MRP from a nutrional aspect that I know of.
  7. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10344

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StanChampion
    I cannot seem to find VPX Micellean MRP's at the normal places I shop with.
    They all seem to be out of stock. Anyone know why and/or have some good places to get the VPX MRP's?? I usally pay about $33 for the 20 box.

    thanks
    There are some internal changes happening at VPX. I don't have the details but several long-term staff have left. Everyone is being professional and not telling tales out of school but it clearly wasn't amicable for at least some who left. My usual VPX Micellean source told me that VPX has been missing shipments to them for months.
  8. New Member
    italionstallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    317

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StanChampion
    no more VPX micellean MRP?????


    damn that is the best MRP from a nutrional aspect that I know of.
    It might be coming out again, but at the moment, i am about 99% sure they have stopped their protein's.
  9. Registered User
    StanChampion's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    354

    Reputation

    Well I just cleaned out NP. Stryder only had two boxes left of the vanilla.


    Damn, I might have to start a thread looking for a alternative to VPX with the same or similar nutritional profile.
  10. Senior Member
    NPursuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,782
    Rep Power
    1032

    Reputation

    Apparently they had a falling out with their protein manufacturer, and they won't have their powders back in stock until Feb or March.
  11. rollin' on dubs!
    WannaBeHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    568

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StanChampion
    Well I just cleaned out NP. Stryder only had two boxes left of the vanilla.


    Damn, I might have to start a thread looking for a alternative to VPX with the same or similar nutritional profile.
    you should look into SAN infusion to replace VPX micellean. flavors taste awesome and nutritional profile is pretty solid (not as great as micellean but good nonetheless). i would recommend vanilla caramel swirl and take half servings to be more cost effective. just my 2 cents.
  12. pcn
    Board Supporter
    pcn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    388
    Rep Power
    317

    Reputation
  13. New Member
    dam225's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    241

    Reputation

    check out Core MRP.
  14. Registered User
    StanChampion's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    354

    Reputation

    thanks for the recs.

    I forgot about SAN Infusion. I actually used that awhile ago and it was very good. It tasted alot better than the VPX M. I am unsure if I want the bovine colostrum though. I stopped using GF Pro b/c of the bovine plasma. Just a personal quirk.
  15. Registered User
    Pioneer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    964
    Rep Power
    596

    Reputation

    i heard the graham cracker MRP was the best tasting out of them all. i was tempted to order but... i got muscle milk instead.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. VPX Products : many are out of stock...
    By MacWanted in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 10:03 PM
  2. Where to get Nolva? Everyone's out of stock
    By AldrichAStern in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-18-2004, 11:39 PM
  3. why are liquid research items out of stock?!
    By alpha-longhorn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 08:48 AM
  4. 1-Test Powder Out of Stock!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2004, 07:18 AM
  5. T-1 Pro out of Stock/Server down
    By JWest0926 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 03:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in