Whats the diffrence between Stim X and Venom?

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And how do people get there rest while on these type of stims? Is there a product a person can take at night too help them sleep?

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
iv heard venom is slightly milder stim that has a great hunger suppressing aspect to it while stim X is more like a legal speed type feeling.
take ZMA for bed time. or you can always take a antihistamine.

raider1

raider1

Awards
I was using Venom, only on 1 cap a day.. hard time sleeping .. very good feeling all day , and very appetite suppresive.. It might be only me , but this supp killed my libido big time :twisted: .. first time I used a weight loss supp that had this effect . Anyone else effected like this on Venom ??

raider1

raider1

Awards
Early morning , 9:00 ..right after breakfast ...

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
And you still had a hard time sleeping? That's some potent ****.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wonder if i took one of these stims at 6 when i get up and then take zma or melatonin, if i would sleep

raider1

raider1

Awards
Don't get me wrong , I could sleep, but not a good sound sleep, the effect on the libido was my main concern,...

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was using Venom, only on 1 cap a day.. hard time sleeping .. very good feeling all day , and very appetite suppresive.. It might be only me , but this supp killed my libido big time :twisted: .. first time I used a weight loss supp that had this effect . Anyone else effected like this on Venom ??
People have reported depression from Venom use. Depression could cause loss of libido
http://forum.avantlabs.com/index.php?showtopic=19847.

Did you libido eventually come back or is it still bad.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
And you still had a hard time sleeping? That's some potent ****.
It is potent, but not that potent! Maybe the first few times, but after you get used to it a little more and start to get into the 2 caps a day dose, it will not be that bad. Yeah it give you slow gradual energy, and kills appetite. I can get to sleep though. I do take Zma at night, but I don't think I would have trouble sleeping if I did not. The first time I took it, I took 2 pills, 1 around 6am, and 1 around 11am. I did not sleep normal that night, but after that I just took 1 cap a day, and was fine. I can take 2 caps a day now, and be fine. I don't think I will go up to 2 caps at once though, then it might be TOO potent.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is potent, but not that potent! Maybe the first few times, but after you get used to it a little more and start to get into the 2 caps a day dose, it will not be that bad. Yeah it give you slow gradual energy, and kills appetite. I can get to sleep though. I do take Zma at night, but I don't think I would have trouble sleeping if I did not. The first time I took it, I took 2 pills, 1 around 6am, and 1 around 11am. I did not sleep normal that night, but after that I just took 1 cap a day, and was fine. I can take 2 caps a day now, and be fine. I don't think I will go up to 2 caps at once though, then it might be TOO potent.
Are you guys talking about venom or stim x in these regards? ive heard of someone taking 2 stim X their second day then couldnt go to sleep for another 36 hours and it was still tough for him to fall asleep.

i tried AMP from ergo and if its anything like that (ive heard even stronger) then i every meth junkie in the world can set down their tweak pipe and start poppin pills cause one of those made me feel like i was on crack with a low dose of mdma, really warm and fuzzy feelin but wide awake.... i swear i dont think i could take something like that every day unless those effects subside subtantially and within a couple days.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys talking about venom or stim x in these regards? ive heard of someone taking 2 stim X their second day then couldnt go to sleep for another 36 hours and it was still tough for him to fall asleep.

i tried AMP from ergo and if its anything like that (ive heard even stronger) then i every meth junkie in the world can set down their tweak pipe and start poppin pills cause one of those made me feel like i was on crack with a low dose of mdma, really warm and fuzzy feelin but wide awake.... i swear i dont think i could take something like that every day unless those effects subside subtantially and within a couple days.
Hey poop, whats up! Yeah I was talking about the Venom, i think the other guys were as well. I think taking two at once is ou of the question for me, but two a day I would take. I do not take it allways however. I take it a few days out of the week, maybe 4 days. I usually only take one a day though. The first time I took it, and I did the two pills in one day( not at once though), was enough for me not to try it again, until my body got used to just one a day. Man is Amp that strong? I thought it was supposed to be a clean energy that it gave you. I want to try the Stim X as well, but you are kind of getting me scared to try it now. I definatley do not want to feel like you said, cracked out:blink: ! So yeah, the Venom effects do subside after taking it for a little while. I do not know if that is the case for the high dose recommendation, as I will never try it.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've tried venom once--I took it at 12noon with food, and couldn't go to sleep till 2am, and that was after I took melatonin to help me fall asleep.
Now you guys won't believe this, but it actually woke me up at 7am and I had loads of energy first thing in the morning. (I'm very sensitive to stims.)
The appetite suppression was definitely there--I wasn't even hungry and only had 1500 cals all day.

For the people who have taken venom continuosly for a few weeks, does the appetite suppression last?

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I've tried venom once--I took it at 12noon with food, and couldn't go to sleep till 2am, and that was after I took melatonin to help me fall asleep.
Now you guys won't believe this, but it actually woke me up at 7am and I had loads of energy first thing in the morning. (I'm very sensitive to stims.)
The appetite suppression was definitely there--I wasn't even hungry and only had 1500 cals all day.

For the people who have taken venom continuosly for a few weeks, does the appetite suppression last
I have not taken it for a few weeks, but probably 2 weeks, or very close to it. Yes,I feel the appetite suppresssion does taper with continued use. I usually take just 1 pill a day. whenI firstr started to take it, one pill a day would suppress my appetite a good deal. Now at 1 pill a day, i definately do not feel the same level of appetite suppression as I used to. When ever I do take 2 pills in one day, then i feel the strong appetite suppression again. Hope this helps you out.