Colloidal Silver and Gold

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Here are my impressions of colloidal silver (cs) and colloidal gold (cg) after using each product for over a month.

SILVER: It's kinda freaky, there's not mountains of scientific data as to how it works, but damnit if it doesn't work anyway.

I had been taking small 1 tbl spoon doses of the product offered by purestcolloids.com and had successfully avoided two different colds that my wife brought home. She works at a university so is exposed to everything. I got her to try..and she reluctantly did. She got over her first cold in 3 days using a teaspoon of cs. That was during Thanksgiving.

She got sick again just before Christmas and this time I convinced her to take a tablespoon dose. She got over that cold in about 36-48 hours.

Once she was better I made what in hindsight was a mistake...I stopped taking CS. Just after New Year's I got the Flu in a big big way. I haven't had flu in years and this strain kicked my ass. Fever, chills, extreme body aches, total loss of apetite. I did not have much CS left but I dosed at about 4 tablespoons a day and this seemed to break the fever and chills in about 36 hours...where upon I ran out of CS.

Though the worst of the flu symptoms had passed it left me with a few secondary infections..sore throat that felt like strepp and the distinctive symptoms of my chronic bronchitis coming on. I decided to order a CS generator from Robey.com right away. It came within 3 days and I immediately started dosing at 8 ounces of 10 ppm solution per day. At this dosing level it killed off the bronchitis within 36 hours. The sore throat persisted, mostly due to drainage, for another 4 days but my throat was clear and showed no signs of infection.

That, IMO, was a good test because I have NEVER gotten rid of bronchitis without the use of antibiotics before. So IMO, this stuff works and silver generator is a worth while investment as it has numerous applications..as a permanent source of an antibiotic, water purification, keeping humidifyers clear of mold/bacteria et cetera.

The detox reaction on the first few days of CS use was pretty harsh for me. After that, the CS definitely has some nuerotrophic effects. It imparts a sense of well being, calmness and good mood not too unlike CG.

GOLD: I have to say, I am impressed with this stuff. It seems to have alleviated all of my SAD symptoms and given me a new outlook on life. I'm more positive, attentive, less apt to get angry and I feel as though my cognitive functioning has improved on nearly all levels.

I have been taking 2-3 table spoons per day and very often I skip days as the effect seems to last for at least several days after dosing.

One study I read claimed that CG increased nearly all parameters of a standardized IQ test for over two months after dosing. Outside of that, I have seen very little supportive data..in fact there seems to be little data at all for CG and CS so this brings up questions of safety.

Though I've had absolutely no negative sides (aside from the initial detox) I think these products should be used somewhat conservatively. Mega dosing for long periods of time without a life and death reason to do so seems like a bad idea.

So in short, are these safe? I dunno, but it seems like it. There's tens of thousands of people using CS with no ill effects so in our little BBing world, that counts for something.

Are they effective. Definitely though with CG, if you do not have depression, anxiety or any other problems you may not feel the benefits quite as fully as I did.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I read that article before.

There is a very distinct difference between the products out there and an enormous amount of hype..both positive and negative about CS, with very little real research.

I spent quite a bit of time looking at everything I could on the web and have come to the conclusion that people who got Argyria used either poorly made CS that contained salts thus introducing silver nitrate into their bodies, they used "mild silver proteins", or they used HUGE amounts of CS for long periods of time.

I think it's effective and safe IF you only use it for an infection and don't drink it everyday for years. That said, I do suggest that one make sure they are buying from a good source and if making their own, follow a strict protocol of using only deionized water that has been boiled as the base.

So far, I have ingested about 1000 mL of CS over the last two months and I have spent a good deal of time in the sun..even got a sunburn. That definitely would have brought out any argyria had it been there.

FDA is oppposed to CS use as you can imagine. Some deduce that this is because CS is a threat to the pharmacuetical companies, but of course there's a conspiracy theory for every subject on Earth.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Only info I have heard on collodial minerals is that because of the way it is 'harvested' there is no way to know for sure what amount you are injesting.

Bioman, does this conflict with your reserach of the subject?

CROWLER

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
As far as I could tell, there are a few ways to insure proper QA/QCwith silver. Electrolytically sensing the proper ppm is fairly simple it seems and is pretty much a function of measuring resistance through the DI water.

How they measure actual particle size I'm not too sure but I think as long as you start out with pure, DI water that's had it's oxygen levels reduced via boiling that at least avoids the formation of silver salts and oxides.

One of the problems that seems to be a common thread with nearly all the most recent cases of argyria is the use of tap water when making CS. This sets you up for an uncontrolled/undefinable amount of electrolysis and there's no telling what the particle size will be, how much siler nitrate will be produced and it often produces an extremely high ppm solution. The case of the congressmen with arygyria was caused from exactly this kind of poor quality control. He apparently would leave his CS generator running for long periods in vats of tap water and drink a solution with like 200 ppm or more. He did this for over a year before getting argyria..so methinks you really kinda have to work at it to turn blue.

The CS generator I bought is a little bit higher end. It self measures ppm and shuts down once that level is reached.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I followed your thread very informative, i ordered from purest colloids and it never shipped, they never contacted me, never billed me, thnkfully. I guess i shall reconsider using it to help with some lung ailments.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That's a shame. I ordered from them on 3 seperate occassions and had good service each time...so I felt comfortable endorsing them as a source. Sorry that you did not have the same experience.

Since my last update I've really been able to ascertain that the home made silver is better than what purestcolloids sells any way. I'm just going to make my own and not order from anyone anymore from this point on. I spent $179 on a generator that is really easy to use and that will likely make as much CS as I'll ever care to use. I brew up stronger solutions to put in my humidifyer to keep it free of crud. It's been working so far.

Maybe the best thing to do is ask a local naturopath if there's anyone in your area that makes CS or even CG. I think it's a nice option to be able to try a small amount of it then decide if you want to take the plunge and learn how to make your own.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
That's a shame. I ordered from them on 3 seperate occassions and had good service each time...so I felt comfortable endorsing them as a source. Sorry that you did not have the same experience.

Since my last update I've really been able to ascertain that the home made silver is better than what purestcolloids sells any way. I'm just going to make my own and not order from anyone anymore from this point on. I spent $179 on a generator that is really easy to use and that will likely make as much CS as I'll ever care to use. I brew up stronger solutions to put in my humidifyer to keep it free of crud. It's been working so far.

Maybe the best thing to do is ask a local naturopath if there's anyone in your area that makes CS or even CG. I think it's a nice option to be able to try a small amount of it then decide if you want to take the plunge and learn how to make your own.
Or talk to some guy on AM who'll give me a good deal on it..lol hmmm:study:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I would but understand my generator only makes tiny amounts at a time..like 8 ounces. That's after boiling the DI water and letting cool. So to make say, 32 ounces would take me at least 1.5 hours of baby sitting the machine. 32 ounces would last for maybe 8 days at 4 ounce dosing (my preference so far).

People who are REALLy into making CS get bigger generators capable of making much bigger batches at a time.

Check around, then lemme know.

mrmoose63

mrmoose63

Awards
hey bioman... would you mind posting what kind of CS generator you're using and if possible where you ordered it from... also can the same machine generate CG?

-Moose

Eran

Awards
Are you suppose to use every day, and how was the detox reaction?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I use naturalhealingsolutions. They don't have a shopping cart, but if you e-mail the guy your order, he'll get right back to you with a bill including shipping. Pay through Paypal and you'll have your stuff lickety split. They also have a forum which is quite interesting....but some of it is over the top IMO. But the CS has done well for me for years.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Lol, there's definitely some over-the-top claims made about CS on almost all the forums I scanned through.

I use a Robey generator www.robeysilver.com. The home unit costs about $179 and was shipped very quickly.

This particular model does not generate CG that I know of but I did run across some that do both CS, CG as well as copper or zinc. These units seemed a little more complex and I was a little leary of what kind of quality they would produce.

There are no hard or fast rules for using CS. I played around with dosing a lot before finding one that ridded me of strep and the flu. Some people on various forums drink 8 or more ounces a day and have long term. I used it for about a month straight and now drink 4 ounces once a week. I'll probably stop doing this and only use it when I have some sort of infection from now on.

I've noticed at doses of 4 or more ounces per day that I would have great energy..but it would give me some pretty bad insomnia. The gold does not seem to do this as badly.

I need to play some video games to test if there's been any increase in reaction timing. Other than that, CG is still living up to it's promises. My mood and outlook stay generally stable throughout the day..on the high side of good. I feel the need to be humorous far more often and to me, that's a sign that all pistons are firing well enough to allow higher cognitive functions to cut loose.

After another month of use, I might take a break from CG to see how long the effects last. The IQ study I read claimed the increase in IQ lasted for 2 months after cessation of dosing.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
http://www.biophysica.com/colloidal_generator.html#Prices

Looks like decent quality generators. The units that do both CS, CG as well as other metals are very pricey. I may go this route if my experimentation with CG really pans out well in the long term. Despite the high costs, the units would save considerable money in the long run. CG is about $70 for 16 ounces..or you can get it in bulk for $700 for 5 gallons..yikes.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
What amount have you used that gives such high energy? Well you say 4 ounces, but what PPM is it? I have been using CS for a good while now and have never experienced this.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Just a standard 20 ppm solution for the most part. When I was sick I used a 40 ppm solution for a couple of days, then backed it down to the 20 ppm.

Perhaps it's the combination of CS and CG eliciting this response? I didn't notice much when taking the purestcolloids brand CS and I thought the noticable feeling from the homebrewed CS was just a difference in quality. Perhaps it was because I had been using the commercial CS alone, and the homebrewed CS alternating with CG.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
AH-HA!! Then I'll just have to try that for myself! :) I'll post my feelings on the CG and CG/CS combo in this thread if that's allright with you?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That'd be ideal.

As to how Cg works as a nuerotrophic, I 'm guessing it must have a sort of lithium like effect or it has a higher binding affinity for various neurotransmitter receptor sites than either the neurotransmitters themselves OR all of the various contaminants, heavy metals and other compounds that may inhibit nuerotransmitter flow. Either way, it's groovey :)

mrcoolboy15

Awards
Well bioman Silver has been used forever for disinfecting, people have known that for years but the reason it is not a big deal is the big drug companies could never patent a product that is simply silver in water.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Well bioman Silver has been used forever for disinfecting, people have known that for years but the reason it is not a big deal is the big drug companies could never patent a product that is simply silver in water.
That is so true. They do try to scare people away though.

I have used colloidal gold now, a friend makes it. It does almost nothing to me, but others report calm, clear-thought, happiness, all kinds of good stuff. Oh well...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I got amazing effects off of CG at first, but now that my batch is over a year old I don't seem to notice much of anything. Stability of the solution, as both Grunt and I can attest, is a serious problem.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I got amazing effects off of CG at first, but now that my batch is over a year old I don't seem to notice much of anything. Stability of the solution, as both Grunt and I can attest, is a serious problem.
My friend who got an expensive $1,000+ generator for CG makes it and interestingly it is not red at all. It contains CS too and it is like pure water. No color at all, which is surprising since the CS does give a yellowish tint. I'm not saying purestcolloids is wrong somehow but there is a pretty big difference in product appearance. It does seem equally effective though.

mrcoolboy15

Awards
My friend who got an expensive $1,000+ generator for CG makes it and interestingly it is not red at all. It contains CS too and it is like pure water. No color at all, which is surprising since the CS does give a yellowish tint. I'm not saying purestcolloids is wrong somehow but there is a pretty big difference in product appearance. It does seem equally effective though.

Colloidal silver should be a slight greenish color, gold should be yellowish. If it doesnt have any color it is ionic, when you have toomuch ionic silver in your solution it may be harmful so i have heard. Ionic is said to be best on the out side of your body.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Colloidal silver should be a slight greenish color, gold should be yellowish. If it doesnt have any color it is ionic, when you have toomuch ionic silver in your solution it may be harmful so i have heard. Ionic is said to be best on the out side of your body.
I agree about no color = ionic, mostly. Still, it is interesting to note that the silver HAD color before adding gold in it, and the two together are colorless.

The specific color has to do with particle size blocking certain light wavelengths. Greenish color means you are blocking the longest visible light wavelengths, red means you are blocking the shortest visible wavelengths, etc. Colorless means you have particle size that is not blocking any VISIBLE wavelength but it does not necessarily mean ionic. You can be blocking infrared or UV which are just outside of the visible spectrum with some OK-size particles with low ionic amounts.

Ionic silver is not great orally because it forms salt and is quickly eliminated, unless ingested in humongous quantities, where the kidneys are unable to excrete it all.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
My little Robey generator produces clear CS at first but it often turns a light yellow after several days. It's kind of a generator for dummies so I have no idea what the particle size is and have to take it on faith that the ppm concentration is what the machine says it is.

It's best use so far has been topical, but I have cleared up strep throat, bronchitis, sinus infections and shortened the duration of colds with it. I'm thinking a nebulizer might be the best method of administration..particularly for respitory infections and colds. As Grunt indicated..it takes a lot of solution being ingested regularly to achieve an effect. Fortunately, it costs me nothing.

For topical use..it is amazing. I've healed cuts and skin flaps with amazing results by keeping a CS soaked gauze on them. Killed off a staph infection over night with one application.

I would like to get a high quality CS/CG generator at some point when funds permit.

mrcoolboy15

Awards
Yeah, i believe silver in general is alot more effective topically. The funny thing is that the FDA (& other quackery websites) says it is not good for you but, major burn hospitals use it for preventing infections on burn patients. I have heard that ionic silver, you should be carful if your ingesting it. When it mixes with your stomach acids it can be no so good, but when it is not ionic it doesnt have the same effect.

mrcoolboy15

Awards
My little Robey generator produces clear CS at first but it often turns a light yellow after several days. It's kind of a generator for dummies so I have no idea what the particle size is and have to take it on faith that the ppm concentration is what the machine says it is.

It's best use so far has been topical, but I have cleared up strep throat, bronchitis, sinus infections and shortened the duration of colds with it. I'm thinking a nebulizer might be the best method of administration..particularly for respitory infections and colds. As Grunt indicated..it takes a lot of solution being ingested regularly to achieve an effect. Fortunately, it costs me nothing.

For topical use..it is amazing. I've healed cuts and skin flaps with amazing results by keeping a CS soaked gauze on them. Killed off a staph infection over night with one application.

I would like to get a high quality CS/CG generator at some point when funds permit.
When you get to the point of thinking about purchasing a generator, i would really research before you buy. Since price is not always meaning your getting the best.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
What little I have looked...there seems to be a bewildering array of generators available.

Then you can build your own via several different established blueprints.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
What little I have looked...there seems to be a bewildering array of generators available.

Then you can build your own via several different established blueprints.
Yes but that is ill-advised. Ideally you need to be able to change the current's intensity somewhat in order to adjust particle size. With the silver, we regularly test our product for ions and adjust current levels accordingly. Gold and silver respond differently at different times, depending on... Believe it or not... the position of different planets around the solar system...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
1: Br J Dermatol. 1997 Nov;137(5):728-35.Links
Silver aids healing in the sterile skin wound: experimental studies in the laboratory rat.
Lansdown AB, Sampson B, Laupattarakasem P, Vuttivirojana A.

Department of Comparative Biology, Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School, London, U.K.

Incisional wounds 15 mm long were induced surgically in the back skin of young adult Wistar rats. They were sutured and used as an experimental model in the therapeutic evaluation of daily applications of 0.5 mL of silver nitrate (SN) at 0.01, 0.1 or 1.0% w/v aqueous solution, or 0.5 g silver sulphadiazine (SSD) over a 10-day period. Control wounds received deionized water only. The silver preparations were not toxic but SN did stain the hair and superficial layers of the stratum corneum. The wounds remained microbiologically clean. Wounds exposed to SN (0.1 or 1.0%) or SSD healed more rapidly than controls. From about the fourth day of treatment, we noted a more rapid exteriorization of sutures, improved wound closure and an earlier loss of scabs and wound debris. Silver treatment appeared to reduce the inflammatory and granulation tissue phases of healing and enhance epidermal repair. Silver from SN was deposited as silver sulphide in extrafollicular hair shafts and superficial aspects of the skin and wound debris but not at deeper levels. Silver uptake was four-fold higher in damaged skin than in intact tissue. SSD was absorbed by intact and wounded skin but the silver did not precipitate as silver sulphide and its localization in the tissue is not known. Uptake of silver from SN or SSD was associated with changes in the concentrations of zinc and calcium in the skin. Zinc levels were depressed during the inflammatory and proliferative phases of healing and then increased. Zinc concentrations had normalized by 10 days when wound healing was achieved. Calcium levels remained higher than normal throughout the observation period. The mechanism of action of silver in advancing wound healing in the rat is unclear. Its ability to reduce the inflammatory and granulation phases of healing, and to invoke metallothionein production and influence metal ion binding are possibly important.

PMID: 9415232 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

1: Curr Probl Dermatol. 2006;33:17-34.Links
Silver in health care: antimicrobial effects and safety in use.
Lansdown AB.

Imperial College Faculty of Medicine, Charing Cross Hospital, London, UK. [email protected]

Silver has a long and intriguing history as an antibiotic in human health care. It has been developed for use in water purification, wound care, bone prostheses, reconstructive orthopaedic surgery, cardiac devices, catheters and surgical appliances. Advancing biotechnology has enabled incorporation of ionizable silver into fabrics for clinical use to reduce the risk of nosocomial infections and for personal hygiene. The antimicrobial action of silver or silver compounds is proportional to the bioactive silver ion (Ag(+)) released and its availability to interact with bacterial or fungal cell membranes. Silver metal and inorganic silver compounds ionize in the presence of water, body fluids or tissue exudates. The silver ion is biologically active and readily interacts with proteins, amino acid residues, free anions and receptors on mammalian and eukaryotic cell membranes. Bacterial (and probably fungal) sensitivity to silver is genetically determined and relates to the levels of intracellular silver uptake and its ability to interact and irreversibly denature key enzyme systems. Silver exhibits low toxicity in the human body, and minimal risk is expected due to clinical exposure by inhalation, ingestion, dermal application or through the urological or haematogenous route. Chronic ingestion or inhalation of silver preparations (especially colloidal silver) can lead to deposition of silver metal/silver sulphide particles in the skin (argyria), eye (argyrosis) and other organs. These are not life-threatening conditions but cosmetically undesirable. Silver is absorbed into the human body and enters the systemic circulation as a protein complex to be eliminated by the liver and kidneys. Silver metabolism is modulated by induction and binding to metallothioneins. This complex mitigates the cellular toxicity of silver and contributes to tissue repair. Silver allergy is a known contra-indication for using silver in medical devices or antibiotic textiles.

PMID: 16766878 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

1: Crit Rev Toxicol. 2007 Mar;37(3):237-50.Links
Critical observations on the neurotoxicity of silver.
Lansdown AB.

Faculty of Medicine, Investigative Sciences, Imperial College, London. United Kingdom. [email protected]

Silver is a xenobiotic element with no recognized trace metal value in the human body. It is absorbed into the body through the lungs, gastrointestinal tract, mucus membranes of the urinogenital tract, and through the skin, mainly in the form of silver protein complexes. Although silver is metabolized throughout the soft tissues, available evidence from experimental animal studies and human clinical reports has failed to unequivocally establish that it enters tissues of the central nervous system or is a cause of neurotoxic damage. Argyria characterized by deposition of particles of silver sulfide or silver selenide is the principle contraindication for using silver in medical devices or occupationally. This presents discoloration of the skin but is not regarded as a health risk or manifestation of toxicity. No evidence is available to demonstrate the toxic risk of silver to the peripheral nervous system, although silver sulfide deposits have been identified in the region of cutaneous nerves. Transitory silver sulfide deposits seen in the tissues of the blood-brain and blood-CSF barriers are mostly lysosomally bound or deposited on basement membranes or collagen without toxic effect. Silver is mostly excreted from the body in the urine and feces. Further research is indicated to evaluate the role of metal binding proteins including metallothioneins as cytoprotectants for neurological tissue.

PMID: 17453933 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

1: Scand J Work Environ Health. 1989 Jun;15(3):210-21.Links
Absence of toxic effects in silver reclamation workers.
Pifer JW, Friedlander BR, Kintz RT, Stockdale DK.

Health and Environment Laboratories, Eastman Kodak Company, Rochester, New York 14652-3615.

Recent reports have alleged that silver presents a toxic hazard to exposed workers. To define the potential risks of long-term exposure to silver better, a cross-sectional investigation was conducted of 27 Caucasian males occupationally exposed to primarily insoluble silver compounds and 27 matched referents. Physical examination and electron microscopy of skin biopsies revealed no cases of generalized argyria. Measurements of facial discoloration, judged from color photographs by panels of laymen and physicians, showed no significant difference between the two groups. Although 29% of the silver workers and none of the referents exhibited ocular silver deposition, optometric and contrast sensitivity test results revealed no significant deficits in visual performance. The kidney and respiratory findings were essentially normal in both populations. Despite the increased presence of silver in the blood, feces, and hair of the recovery workers versus the referents, there was no evidence that chronic silver exposure adversely affected the health of these employees.

PMID: 2781251 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Great info, BIO!!! Let the masses know what we already do!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff bioman! FINALLY the real science is coming out!

Isn't it weird how they blame silver sulfide, then colloidal silver for argyria? They basically don't know much more than "It works wonders"... LMAO :)

Thanks for the research buddy, great finds.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
There is loads of research going into silver delivery systems for wound dressings and burn debridment. It appears that this aspect of medicine is embracing the use of silver..although it appears colloidals aren't utilized that much.

I burned the bee-jeezuz out of my index finger last week. It was defiitely going to be a second degree deal with a blister welting up immediately. I soaked my fingers in 30 ppm colloidal silver and AC vinegar for about 20 minutes and the pain went away entirely. Zero..zip...nada..no pain at all.

The truly strange thing is that the blister never fully developed nor did the skin ever peel off. My finger tip was numb for about 4 days with a patch of white underneath the epidermis. This faded, feeling returned and it now looks and feels 100%.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Huh! Where does the AC vinegar fit in w/the CS?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Just "seemed" like a good idea. When I worked in a restaraunt, if we got burned on the grill, we'd soak the burn in pickle juice and it really did seem to help cut down the pain.

Is there science behind this folk remedy? I dunno!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For immunity go to immunityfacts.com (video) interferon is what you want to increase in your body and naturally nutriferon is the only one that will increase your interferon levels. I take that and I will tell you this stuff is way better than CS. I took CS and my skin got funkey.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I remember taking Shaklee products like 30 years ago..didn't even know they were still around.

Take your vitamin E and selenium when using CS...it helps your body to excrete most heavy metals as well as CS.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All I know is after I started to take there nutriferon I have not been sick and I work in a Doctors office dealing with sick people all day long.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I have gotten sick once in the last 1.5 years...mainly due to extreme stress surrounding my wife's pregnancy and delivery. After delivery I picked a up wicked superbug from the hospital..but then not sleeping and freaking out will do that.

In this instance, CS worked well to rid me of the ickies...but I only use it sparingly.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I have been drinking CS for the last 2½ years on a daily basis, sometimes a *LOT*, like when a shot got infected and the infection was spreading quickly.

I am never sick and interestingly, all my AAS-induced acne vanished while I was megadosing. Oh, I haven't turned grey, either... :rolleyes:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember taking Shaklee products like 30 years ago..didn't even know they were still around.
50 years in bizz and still the largest natural nutritional supplement company in the USA and growing.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No. I buy from a store in FL and they told me plus its on there web site lol. Its plastered all over there web site.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its how I got convinced to buy there product. Well one of the reasons. No worries. I did at one point sell world size products to my friends but they went out of business. lol Sublingual sprays.

jeglinas

jeglinas

Awards
Ok since i read this I went out and bought collodial silver at the local Vitamins shoppe before doing more research since then I've purchased the cs from purest colloids and colloids for life and have to say the results have been pretty amazing I have bronchial pnemonia and sinusitis and have had both for a long time anti biotics only worked for a little while and then it would reoccur. While i've had great improved with the cs i'm not completely cured yet My question is what can i do the the vs stuff it's clear and doesn't pass the sugar test meanilllng it's ionic according to colloids for life. Can i nebulize or usse for sunus flushing? thx

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ionic works great topically in my experience so yes, you can use it for a sinus flush.

I haven't tried to nebulize with it ever but I bet it would work fine.

Did the Purest Colloids brand pass the sugar test?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Uh sugar test? Wasn't it SALT test?

Anyway, the so-called "danger" of ionic is waaaaay overdone. I know.