Female fat loss supplements.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Been trying to find a good all in one (for convienance) fat loss/appetite suppression type supplement. This is what my wife wants. So what would those of you who have used or know someone who has used this type of supplement recommend?

I've been searching around a bit and noticed positive feedback on Venom as far as appetite supression goes and most people have also noticed a slight thermogenic feeling. Has anyone known of any females who have taken Venom and have suceeded in considerable fat loss? She has a problem with her eating habits sometimes (trust me, I try to help, but it can be almost impossible). She would really like to lose this baby fat so all help is appreciated. Thanks.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my girlfriend used Camph in conjunction with exercise and her normal eating habits (not perfect but not all that bad, she doesn't plan every meal out like most of us do).
She liked it, she lost about 10 lbs in 4 weeks.

I've tried venom personally and it crushes your appetite. it makes sleeping difficult also. gives you LOADS of energy. From what I hear though, many people say that it loses its effectiveness after 2 or 3 weeks.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
My wife lost 26 without exercising after she had our son. It took about 16 weeks and she is a lazy girl. All she did was weigh out her portions and that was it. After I came home from Iraq she put a couple back on. I threw her ass on some lipo-6 and it worked good for her. No jitter or nothing.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
No jitters is a good thing. Don't want to over stimulate my wife...unless we're in de sac of course. I just wish my wife would listen to me and eat better.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Heard a lot of good things about cortibolck. My wife will be starting a 30 day run of it tommorrow. Will keep you posted.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend is doing the AMP+HEAT stack and dosing Camph at night. She is down 5 pound in 2 weeks. Cardio and an overhaul of her diet made this possible also.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got the wife on cAmphibolic 2 caps at night, 3 Sesamin daily, and 3 caps Jet Fuel 2x ED.. Tightens her up nicely, but her issue is eating frequency.. I eat every 1.5-2hrs on the dot, she eats only when hungry, so maybe 5 meals if I force a shake in her.. ;)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I see people mentioning Camphibolic. How about C2? Any feedback on that?

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My wife has just added some c2 in addition to camph after a 5-6 week basic /mp stack logs in the DS forum good results. I'll see what the c2 adds and put it here.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I feel bad for you guys having to put your wives on stuff to lose fat. Mine doesn't need anything.

CROWLER

BWAHAHAHA just kidding. Actually WHILE I was reading this thread out of the blue she says "Hey I want a supplement to lose some fat."

I am going to put her on EVERYTHING suggested up above HA

CROWLER

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yup, more cushion for the pushin'.. ;)

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
YOu guys are all married?? WOW!!! I'm learning new things everyday.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will be this summer.. :thumbsup:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
My hampster (wife) responds very well to 50mcg T3 ed. Energy level is up and the weight is going down. She loves the stuff and could care less about catabolism. :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I put my ex on sesathin and redline with awesome results. BTW nate, why is it so hard for beelz to lose weight :D ? (j/k)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I put my ex on sesathin and redline with awesome results. BTW nate, why is it so hard for beelz to lose weight :D ? (j/k)
:lol:

So many supplements, so little time. I like Crowlers idea. Maybe I'll just put her on everything.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established

Buuurrrrnnnn.....I don't understand why you macho, young, virile kids can't just work it off your old ladies with some bedroom sports??? Hell.....when I was your age...... :D

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Buuurrrrnnnn.....I don't understand why you macho, young, virile kids can't just work it off your old ladies with some bedroom sports??? Hell.....when I was your age...... :D
you were young once?

i kidd i kidd

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
whenever my wife loses a few lbs the bedroom olympics become a much more frequent event. After 14 years of marriage we still act like teenagers anyway but after a few weeks of whatever supp I put her on it gets even better.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
I have to be careful, was on the wrong crap,but went to a real guru, personal trainer, and i was set up nicely and it's working. A simple combination of T-3, and tight. great when you get someone who knows what the hell there doing, instead of someone who pretends. And i have thyroid/lupus issues. So it can be done.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So is a camphabolic/c2 stack a safe one? Just want to make sure it is alright and wont effect birth control, g/f just went back on and I sure as hell dont want her back off :twisted:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I have to be careful, was on the wrong crap,but went to a real guru, personal trainer, and i was set up nicely and it's working. A simple combination of T-3, and tight. great when you get someone who knows what the hell there doing, instead of someone who pretends. And i have thyroid/lupus issues. So it can be done.
What kind of dosing schedule are you running the T3? Curious to see what others are doing. I have the ol' lady on 50mcg ed right now and she likes how she feels.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know you used to be young :D I think Bobo made the 35 and over forum exclusively for you (j/k) :nutkick:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bpmatyr my wife did the T3 had on 75 mcgs can you say deranged crazy !!! had to take her off, but waht did work for our wedding was phentramine, and earlier lipo 6 she lost 10 lbs on the lipo(the ephedrine free kind she hates the liqua caps!!!) Right now she is on the new improved HydroxyCut !!! I forgot she loved tight she had endless energy !!! Her best dose on T3 was at 50mcgs also...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
bpmatyr my wife did the T3 had on 75 mcgs can you say deranged crazy !!! had to take her off, but waht did work for our wedding was phentramine, and earlier lipo 6 she lost 10 lbs on the lipo(the ephedrine free kind she hates the liqua caps!!!) Right now she is on the new improved HydroxyCut !!! I forgot she loved tight she had endless energy !!! Her best dose on T3 was at 50mcgs also...
Thanks bro. :)

Rastar

Awards
Any feedback for females on Venom or Sesamin? Just ordered both for my lady.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any more comments on t3 for women? Looking to do this for my gf, she really wants me to add some help besides diet and running. I was thinking 50mcg, not sure if I should do 25mcg twice a day or what. Also anything else I need for her after a month period of it?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
interested in the t3 also. I'm thinking about running some on my wife. I'll say the redline helped my wife lose 6lbs. lean support from cnw helped with another 8lbs. my wifes problem is her eating habits also. she works out hard.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Any more comments on t3 for women? Looking to do this for my gf, she really wants me to add some help besides diet and running. I was thinking 50mcg, not sure if I should do 25mcg twice a day or what. Also anything else I need for her after a month period of it?
I have my wife on 50mcg ed split dose on an empty stomach. She does not exercise and her diet is deff not spot on ( she has an affinity for Taco Hell). She has been steadily losing weight and she is having to buy some new clothes. She was not huge by any means before but she just wanted to drop a little "baby fat". **** deff works. She has reported no negative sides.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so splitting the dose is best? does it have a short halflife? do you taper this stuff off?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
so splitting the dose is best? does it have a short halflife? do you taper this stuff off?
I just split dose because I don't know any differant, I don't know the halflife. Tapering is a good idea IMO, I figure as the added T-3 levels decrease to sub normal your natty will startup to try and normalize levels. Stopping all at once would seem to cause a more pronounced rebound. FWIW

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

From DR.D:

Also, I do suggest ramping the T3. Start low to avoid cardiac sides and work up over a few weeks to a max dose. It's best to ramp down even more slowly because the thyroid is a sluggish, stupid gland and TSH will be slow to respond. Suppression should still be soft in this case, but a linear pyramid would be Ok if you can't take the time to come off slowly and you haven't been on too long either. Do not just stop cold turkey! A metabolic crash can occur and your thyroid is usually too slow to respond, but it is of course proportional to the dose and duration. Your plan looks good to me B.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So I am looking for some general guide lines. I am going to hop on the sale at ibe and get me a buy one get one free, one for me, one for the gf. So what is a standard length for a cycle, i was thinking 4weeks, but have seen 6 weeks mentioned as well. For women I have read 50mcg/day and men 125mcg/day. My question is about the tapering, how should one taper this? I was thinking start at 10mcg/day and taper up 5mcg/day till 50mcg/day for the girl, and start at 25mcg/day and go up 10mcg/day till 125mcg/day for me. Than taper down the same way. Does this sound good, or do I want to taper down more slowly and maybe go 10mcg eod going down? Any help would be VERY welcomed, I want to make sure I have this down right. When its not my own body I am messing with I like to be EXTRA careful, dont want to **** anything up.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would start at 25 and taper up to 50 for gf (depending on how much she weighs, 120 to 140 lbs ok at 50, if she is heavier she may be able to tolerate more). For you I would not go higher than 100. Keep in mind that the T-3 is very catabolic at the higher doses and you may want to stack with an anabolic to counter.

This is from B5150's thread he just started. I feel it is a very good layout for tapering:

Weeks 2-5:
T-3 (oral solution): 25,25,50,50,75,75,100<-->100,75,75,50,50,25,25

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I am going to be on an anabolic at the time, so no worry with that, I would not take this without an anabolic, I work way to hard for the muscle I have to burn it away easily with t3.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
One last thing, how long is a good cycle? 4weeks or would 6 weeks be fine as well?