retarded friend and pheraplex

apron

Awards
My friend has done a pharaplex cycle and he's 16 yrs old. He has gained like 9 pounds(he wasn't eating very clean). His bench did go up from 185x3 to about 225x4. Which i think is a great increase he only wieghs 143-45 But he should't have done it anyway.It's been a week since he's been off and he's only taken 6oxo for pct. so far he hasn't lost any gains so I'm wondering how long does it take to loose them especially without correct pct. He hasn't got gyno yet, but I told him to go by rxt and retain as soon as possible. He doesn't care about the cholestural,blood pressure, or liver pills. He's very ignorant, and didn't do any research about it before he started. when he ordered them I told him there a steroid and he souldn't do it but he f****n retarded.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Hi apron,

Sorry to hear about your friend ... it is stupid and pointless to be messing around with this stuff at such an early age.

1 At this age you could be doing some serious unreversible harm to your body.

2. you dont need this stuff at your age.

Your bodies already have all and more hormones raging through your system to make some serious gains.

Sorry bro I couldnt give you any advice. But I couldnt sleep well at night knowing that I helped somebody hurt themselves.

You and your friend should be working on eating right and your workout routines right now.

Check out Dantmans log in Bobos trainning forum and see what kind of gains he is getting with just some good eating and trainning. Hes cutting but still building lots of muscle and losing fat.

apron

Awards
thanks alot for trying as best you can i will check out that log

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Hey look its poopy!

If you get neg repped you know who it is!:nutkick: