finigenx magnum and hair loss

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
ive been contemplating a ps cycle in the future and want to stock up now while i can still get my hands on them. from what ive read Finigenx Magnum seems to be the best choice for a first ps cycle since it is not a methyl annd side effects seem to be minimal compared to sd or ergomax lmg. however, i am very prone to hairloss and wanted to know if this would accelerate the loss and if products such as alzeic acid etc. would combat the hair loss.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you are very prone to hairloss, I doubt anything will work that well for you bro :( I have the same issue, mine is more of a shedding all on top instead of receeding hairline though. Perhaps Superdrol would be a good choice. Make sure you have your Nizoral/AA/Spiro stuff ready.

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
is superdrol know to have less of an effect on hair than other ps?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You said you were really prone to hair loss, I figured that you were already balding bro. From my experience nothing will really work that good. Maybe Dutasteride and Test but I can't really say that I didn't think that much then either. Havent tried Deca, but supposedly that is easy on hair. I only recommended Superdrol because it is mildly androgenic. You def want to stay away from Tren, Drol, 1-Test or anything that is real androgenic.

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
its receding at the temporals and shedding a little in front, im just trying to decide which compound would have the least adverse effect on this. I had heard finigenx but some are starting to say superdrol, maybe I should stay away from the ps all together and just do test/finasteride or deca alone?