Question: Stacking pOWERFULL & SD?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I picked up a bottle or pOWERFULL & Melting Point. I did a little searching last night & saw that Melting Point in no way should be stacked with SD because they both require large water intake & I believe that Melting Point encourages water retention (?) & that this would simply be overkill. What I'm going to do with the Melting Point is save it for after PCT & begin a Melting Point+Sesamin cutting cycle after my last week of PCT. Opinions?

I also read up on pOWERFULL & saw that some people use it during PCT. I love my PCT now & feel it needs no additions. In fact, I feel adding pOWERFULL to my PCT would probably screw it. I was thinking of either dosing pOWERFULL before I start the cycle or stacking it with SD. I think that SD may help me absorb the pOWERFULL better. I don't know if it's a good thing to stack these two but I can tell you that pOWERFULL isn't methylated so as far as breaking rule #1, I'm not. I feel that adding pOWERFULL may help increase gains while on. Any opinions guys? Before or during?

Here's what my cycle & PCT look like:
Upcoming Cycle Info: (This one's a 5 weeker)

Week 1: 20mgs SD/day
Week 2: 20mgs SD/day
Week 3: 20mgs SD+75mgs Pro/day
Week 4: 100mgs Pro/day
Week 5: 100-125mgs Pro/day

PCT:
wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Reduce XT 75mg/d
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Reduce XT50mg/d
wk3: Nolva 60mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Reduce XT 50mg/d
wk4: Nolva 40mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d, Reduce XT 25mg/d
wk5: Nolva 20mg/d, RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk6: RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d

Danl4560

Awards
6 week PCT for a 5 week cycle? If you can afford it, go for it I suppose, but seems a bit overkill to me.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
6 week PCT for a 5 week cycle? If you can afford it, go for it I suppose, but seems a bit overkill to me.
Better safe than sorry. This is a sort of spinoff from Dr. D's PCT so it's good stuff.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm on Powefull now (I have a log going in USP's forum on here) and I've taken SD before.
I think the pumps might be too much. I'm having range of motion issues now.
I'm doing legs today, so we'll see how Powerfull is on back pumps.

I had some issues with back pumps on SD. I'd hate to see those amplified with Powerfull.

I'd advocate taking after PCT if you don't want to add it then. Add some CEE too for some good strength.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I'm on Powefull now (I have a log going in USP's forum on here) and I've taken SD before.
I think the pumps might be too much. I'm having range of motion issues now.
I'm doing legs today, so we'll see how Powerfull is on back pumps.

I had some issues with back pumps on SD. I'd hate to see those amplified with Powerfull.

I'd advocate taking after PCT if you don't want to add it then. Add some CEE too for some good strength.
Well on my last SD cycle I ran it with NO-Xplode & Cellmass. I did get insane pumps all around (inlcuding my back) but it wasn't to the point where I couldn't work out. If the pumps started to get too out of hand I would just up the Taurine & eat an extra banana or so.

I could take it after PCT but I will be cutting with Melting Point & possibly some Sesamin.

Basically my options are:

1. Take it pre-cycle to kind of get back in the rhythm of things.
2. Take while on cycle for the first 3 weeks (while on SD) in order to maximize absorpiton & achieve what I think would be pretty insane results.
3. Take it after PCT while on my cutting cycle with Melting Point & Sesamin.

Opinions?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Keep your cycle simple so you know what chemical is doing what to your body. You just learned what SD does for you, now you are about learn what SD + prostan does for you. Too many variables will only skew your ability to understand what chemical did what. JMO

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I love that PCT. I will go as far as to say that you will continue to gain as long as your diet is on key. How were the results from your previous SD cycle?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Keep your cycle simple so you know what chemical is doing what to your body. You just learned what SD does for you, now you are about learn what SD + prostan does for you. Too many variables will only skew your ability to understand what chemical did what. JMO
Good point as usual, bro. I shouldn't take it while on or else I won't really know what's doing what. Applying that same logic I shouldn't take it while cutting either because I won't be able to distinguish the true effect of the Melting Point. This stuff is supposed to come in around Tuesday. That leaves me with 3 weeks until the start of my cycle. I think I'll add it in before the cycle starts to see what kind of an effect pOWERFULL has on me. Damn jonny, thanks again.

Grass, yea I haven't run this PCT yet, but I'm very confident it will secure my gains for this cycle. My results were pretty impressive from my last SD cycle. So much so in fact that I decided to run my second cycle a month after coming off PCT. Check out my log in my sig. I have before & after pics.