ergo max,superdrol,and pheraplex

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    apron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    87.46%

    ergo max,superdrol,and pheraplex


    One of my friends is goin to stack all of these together! It'll be like this:

    emax-2 for two weeks (lower dosage 3 rd week)
    pherplex-1,2,2(add superdrol and lower dosage)
    superdrol-1,2,2
    pct-rxt ant pct(i know theres alot more he should take, like something for blood presh.)
    he will also be taking a liver pill throughout

    The thing is he's only 18 and he shouldn't be touchin the stuff
    .I just want him to do it right. his brother who is 17 is also going to start a pherplex cycle. I'v told them not to try it but i can't convince them. They want me to, but I'm sticken to X-factor.

  2. New Member
    MGH1982's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    195
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

    You made a good choice.... IMO, no one should use any hormonal products until they r at least 21 years old and completely done growing, etc.
  3. New Member
    apron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    87.46%

    thanx. since he's goin to do it anyway is his stack alright?
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    3016
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    59.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    they are all methyls. it will kill his liver. phera and emax are almost the same compound so that would not be a good idea to stack. this is just a few reasons why he should not do it.
  5. New Member
    Kris4153's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    315
    Rep Power
    276
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    0.06%

    taking PHs under age 21 is a risk... Taking them under age 18 is just an accident waiting to happen. PP at age 17??? OMG I hope his nuts sink so far up into his body that it stops his heart.
  6. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,190
    Rep Power
    26299
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    47.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If he ****s out his liver DON'T BE SURPRISED!! He should also be shot. IMO
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  7. Board Supporter
    xtraflossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    12331
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    21.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Kris, I dont think I could ever get tired of seeing your posts


    Its just too bad that she wouldnt be able to suck on my balls because I wanted to take Andro's when I was 18!!
  8. New Member
    Aravind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    44.59%

    Hmm, accepting the fact that there might be no reasonable way in stopping them from taking PHs, why the stack? Its not that the gains will be tripled by stacking the three and the sides are a serious threat. Reading SD journals alone I saw a majority of users having sides. PP did not report as many sides but the gains were slightly lesser than SD. I havent read any Ergo Max blogs so I dont know about those.

    I strongly suggest that the user just go solo on one of the above mentioned products. Maybe just PP or SD. Just in case anything goes wrong it might be a tad bit easier to sort it out.

    Goodluck to your buddy and tell him not to stack the three!!!
  9. New Member
    apron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    87.46%

    all right thanks everyone for helping me out!! I'll talk to him today about it. He thinks stacking all three He'll get different results from each helping him gain the most he possibly can.I told him to just take one but he thinks otherwise.
  10. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    21.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by apron
    all right thanks everyone for helping me out!! I'll talk to him today about it. He thinks stacking all three He'll get different results from each helping him gain the most he possibly can.I told him to just take one but he thinks otherwise.
    Ask your friend if he is familiar with the term synergy. The only reason you would ever want to stack anything is because the sum of the whole would be greater than the sum of the individual parts. You can test for synergy only by starting with one supplement record the results, then retesting with a different supplement recording the reults. Finally add the two supplements together and if your results are superior you have synergy. You ofcourse would have to have definative goals(ie iwant to be huge/ Iwant to look cut) interms of body composition versus any unwanted results or side effects (ie irreperable liver and endoctrin gland damage) or the most common results of all..discovering that this stuff just doesn't work for you( as well as a solid diet and training regiment ) after you spent all your hard earned money(unless you are a rich kid) If you were like me when I was 17, you would prefer to find things out the hard way. good luck!
  11. New Member
    -Triumph-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    125
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    28%

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    Ask your friend if he is familiar with the term synergy. The only reason you would ever want to stack anything is because the sum of the whole would be greater than the sum of the individual parts. You can test for synergy only by starting with one supplement record the results, then retesting with a different supplement recording the reults. Finally add the two supplements together and if your results are superior you have synergy. You ofcourse would have to have definative goals(ie iwant to be huge/ Iwant to look cut) interms of body composition versus any unwanted results or side effects (ie irreperable liver and endoctrin gland damage) or the most common results of all..discovering that this stuff just doesn't work for you( as well as a solid diet and training regiment ) after you spent all your hard earned money(unless you are a rich kid) If you were like me when I was 17, you would prefer to find things out the hard way. good luck!
    OT

    Rhino that Avatar is sick! LOVE IT!!

    Birds are back in 06'
  12. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,780
    Rep Power
    307856
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by apron
    ...The thing is he's only 18 and he shouldn't be touchin the stuff
    .I just want him to do it right. his brother who is 17 is also going to start a pherplex cycle. I'v told them not to try it but i can't convince them. They want me to, but I'm sticken to X-factor.
    If he's going to do it anyway, try and talk him into just the SD. It's a great option for underage users. PP and Emax are too likely to cause calcium retention and estrogenic bone growth. Not good, unless his length/height is concluded. Also requires a more serious PCT.
  13. New Member
    apron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    87.46%

    alright thanks Dr.D I'll talk him into just sd
  14. Registered User
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    63
    Posts
    2,373
    Rep Power
    1312
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    93.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    talk him out of the whole thing: there's no chance he knows what he's about to do to himself - hell, maybe he just wants to be Time's Steroid-Abuse-Casualty cover-boy for '06.

    From me to him: Don't - just, DON'T DO IT - at 17, you have everything you need for explosive natural growth, with no need and no purpose for screwing with your endocrine system! Kids doing stuff like this is how **** gets banned before it's understood, it's how bad law gets made, it's how ****ed-up kids get made, so PLEASE don't be a fool - just DON'T, 'kay?
  15. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,780
    Rep Power
    307856
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Body Wiz,

    I feel your point, but let's face it: kids will be kids. I am not condoning it's use, just trying to give the best possible info so that these kids can make the best choices possible if they are "going to do it anyway". Know what I mean? My wife made this point to me when she wanted to put our 14 year old daughter on birth control. I said no way! That would be like us saying it's OK to have pre-marital sex. My wife said OK, then when she comes home pregnant at 16, don't blame me. When she said that, I instantly but reluctantly understood her point. I started juicing when I turned 16 and nobody was going to talk me out of it. I am glad I had a few mentors that helped me from making any major mistakes with it. I am making the argument that we should give these kids the information they request, whether we condone it's use or not. After all things are considered, each man must decide for himself which path he will take.
  16. Senior Member
    LCSULLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,759
    Rep Power
    1025
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    89.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Body Wiz,

    I feel your point, but let's face it: kids will be kids. I am not condoning it's use, just trying to give the best possible info so that these kids can make the best choices possible if they are "going to do it anyway". Know what I mean? My wife made this point to me when she wanted to put our 14 year old daughter on birth control. I said no way! That would be like us saying it's OK to have pre-marital sex. My wife said OK, then when she comes home pregnant at 16, don't blame me. When she said that, I instantly but reluctantly understood her point. I started juicing when I turned 16 and nobody was going to talk me out of it. I am glad I had a few mentors that helped me from making any major mistakes with it. I am making the argument that we should give these kids the information they request, whether we condone it's use or not. After all things are considered, each man must decide for himself which path he will take.
    Thanks doc for reminding me how old I am. A 14yo daughter. "sigh" Man, I was having a good day too.
  17. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,007
    Rep Power
    1216046
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Body Wiz,

    I feel your point, but let's face it: kids will be kids. I am not condoning it's use, just trying to give the best possible info so that these kids can make the best choices possible if they are "going to do it anyway". Know what I mean? My wife made this point to me when she wanted to put our 14 year old daughter on birth control. I said no way! That would be like us saying it's OK to have pre-marital sex. My wife said OK, then when she comes home pregnant at 16, don't blame me. When she said that, I instantly but reluctantly understood her point. I started juicing when I turned 16 and nobody was going to talk me out of it. I am glad I had a few mentors that helped me from making any major mistakes with it. I am making the argument that we should give these kids the information they request, whether we condone it's use or not. After all things are considered, each man must decide for himself which path he will take.

    I have to say i totaly agree with you Dr. D. Kids are going to do what they are going to do no matter what you say or do. If they want it bad enough and its reasonable they will get it. So i have to agree to atleast try and educate them so they can do it in the safest manner possible.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  18. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,780
    Rep Power
    307856
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    Thanks doc for reminding me how old I am. A 14yo daughter. "sigh" Man, I was having a good day too.
    Yeah, once my kids hit high school/became teens, that's when it really hit me how "old" I was. Sorry bro! At least you're not alone.
  19. Registered User
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    63
    Posts
    2,373
    Rep Power
    1312
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    93.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Body Wiz,

    I feel your point, but let's face it: kids will be kids. I am not condoning it's use, just trying to give the best possible info so that these kids can make the best choices possible if they are "going to do it anyway". Know what I mean?
    right there with you, Doc - still, it's the plainly-stated policy of the board to discourage minors from experimenting with AAS in any form; yet I know from my own youth & working w/ others that sometimes, kids do stupid things because no grown-up bothered to tell them not to; kids will take that as a sign that no-one cares and I'm just the kind of guy who'll take the time to tell a kid not to - and why not to.

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    I am making the argument that we should give these kids the information they request, whether we condone it's use or not. After all things are considered, each man must decide for himself which path he will take.
    and yet there is the question of liability with respect to minors.

    Given board policy (as I understand it) & my own inclinations I felt someone should make a direct and sincere statement to apron's friend, so I did. Not 'cause I'm so smart, or to have the last word, but because it was right there in front of me to do.
  20. New Member
    bandit_193's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    163
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    3.33%

    I may be way off base... but I've seen the whole "my underage friend is gonna use" thing twice in the past week on AM.

    Having been a youngster, I'm having a tough time buying that line.

    Doesn't sound much different than... "Ya mom its my friends beer... It's not mine"

    Sorry If I'm way off on this one.
  21. Senior Member
    LCSULLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,759
    Rep Power
    1025
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    89.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Doesn't sound much different than... "Ya mom its my friends beer... It's not mine"
    Or "No, it's my friends porn". I must have used that line twenty times.
  22. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    21.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The good advice that is found here is for anyone to learn from and follow. Then hopefully they will use their new found information to teach others so that, they too can become leaders.( How is that for a qualifier? ) Now my gut feeling is you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. It is a sad reality that sometimes you have to thin out the herd. There by leaving a better gene pool for future generations..maybe this belongs in that Evolution thread.
    ".. No Ma, Old Yellers my dog..I'll shoot em. "
  23. New Member
    apron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    87.46%

    heu everyone ur all truly right. I was going to the the sd with my friends and then i started reading more and learning alot about it. I found the conciquences(spelled wrong im sure) and i decided not to take it. My friends just want to get HUGE just like any ther highschool teenager, includng me but i'm goin to work hard without being like all the minors that do any type of steriod. I know kids that have taken them when they were like 14. There's also alot of idiots that don't even take them right with no pct. I't just makes me mad cuz I'm one of the few that i know actually reads p on this stuff while their all juicing and gettinn huge.
  24. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,780
    Rep Power
    307856
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard
    right there with you, Doc - still, it's the plainly-stated policy of the board to discourage minors from experimenting with AAS in any form; yet I know from my own youth & working w/ others that sometimes, kids do stupid things because no grown-up bothered to tell them not to; kids will take that as a sign that no-one cares and I'm just the kind of guy who'll take the time to tell a kid not to - and why not to.


    and yet there is the question of liability with respect to minors.

    Given board policy (as I understand it) & my own inclinations I felt someone should make a direct and sincere statement to apron's friend, so I did. Not 'cause I'm so smart, or to have the last word, but because it was right there in front of me to do.
    Yes, and I am quite glad you did what you did. I think it shows a lot of heart to say you care and speak the truth. I just wanted you to understand why i did what I did too. It was not a condoning.
  25. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,780
    Rep Power
    307856
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by apron
    heu everyone ur all truly right. I was going to the the sd with my friends and then i started reading more and learning alot about it. I found the conciquences(spelled wrong im sure) and i decided not to take it. My friends just want to get HUGE just like any ther highschool teenager, includng me but i'm goin to work hard without being like all the minors that do any type of steriod. I know kids that have taken them when they were like 14. There's also alot of idiots that don't even take them right with no pct. I't just makes me mad cuz I'm one of the few that i know actually reads p on this stuff while their all juicing and gettinn huge.
    Don't be mad. You'll be glad you waited once you learn more. You are a smart person and sound like you like to keep learning, so do that first. Tell your friends the truth and pray they will wait too. If not, at least you can decide for you.
  26. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    21.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by apron
    heu everyone ur all truly right. I was going to the the sd with my friends and then i started reading more and learning alot about it. I found the conciquences(spelled wrong im sure) and i decided not to take it. My friends just want to get HUGE just like any ther highschool teenager, includng me but i'm goin to work hard without being like all the minors that do any type of steriod. I know kids that have taken them when they were like 14. There's also alot of idiots that don't even take them right with no pct. I't just makes me mad cuz I'm one of the few that i know actually reads p on this stuff while their all juicing and gettinn huge.
    Anyone can ( and usually will ) give advice, but it takes a lot of "guts" to take someone elses advice. Especially when it runs contrary to what your buddies are doing. Thats called character and it is character that will make you stronger. It is the kind of strength that won't fade away with your last cycle!..and no zits either!
  27. New Member
    apron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    87.46%

    Man I'm glad all u guys care thanks alot. Lately I've been reading alot about this kind of stuff. I've decided to take X-Factor because I've such great reviews about it.
  28. Registered User
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    63
    Posts
    2,373
    Rep Power
    1312
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    93.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thank you for asking and listening, young brother:
    grow strong, be smart, be an example for others!
  29. Registered User
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    63
    Posts
    2,373
    Rep Power
    1312
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    93.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    I just wanted you to understand why i did what I did too. It was not a condoning.
    I understand, Dr.D - it's damage control; it's a natural impulse for a caring man to try to minimise the harm from stupidity he can't prevent.

    We are not in conflict. Thank you as always for your many contributions!
  30. Advanced Member
    -2z-'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    502
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    89.04%

    Good job waiting bro. You'll get the same results with a GOOD diet and plenty of food. There's so much test in your body now, you'll do great. Plus those gains will stick....and then there's muscle maturity, etc, etc.
    Patience and consistency in this game is a sign of maturity.
    Again...good job brother.
    -2z-
  31. Board Supporter
    RipdnTxs2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    406
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    52.21%

    These gus r right,u r a credit to guys your age for wanting to learn before making a decision, its hard not to follow what your friends r doing, but that alone is what makes u different.
    BE A LEADER NOT A FOLLOWER !!!!
  32. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,780
    Rep Power
    307856
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by -2z-
    Good job waiting bro. You'll get the same results with a GOOD diet and plenty of food. There's so much test in your body now, you'll do great. Plus those gains will stick....and then there's muscle maturity, etc, etc.
    Patience and consistency in this game is a sign of maturity.
    Again...good job brother.
    -2z-
    Reps to -2z-! Muscle maturity is the missing element. It just takes years of training to make it stick. I wasn't able to break the 175lb mark until I was about 23 years old! It just takes time.
  33. New Member
    edale3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    45
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    134
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    54.04%

    apron, great job in waiting man, heres the deal, you will grow!!! i promise!! keep eating like a bull and work hard, i was almost 6ft tall and only 160 lbs in high school , i watched all of my friends juice and get huge, fortunatly i didnt, 10 years later they were very small and probablly stunted there natural growth and one of them was dead at 33 from heart failure. at my 10 year reunion 8 years ago (man i am getting old) i was bigger than all of them and it felt great! hey there may be a time when you dicide to take the plunge, thats ok, just wait a few more years and keep educating yourself as to the pros and cons. listen to these guys in this forum, most are very educated in this matter and are telling you things from experiences , good or bad. good luck man!
  34. New Member
    apron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    87.46%

    hey thanks again everyone!!!!!!!
  35. freaky16yrold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    6.67%

    tell your friends just to use sd with Anabolics's Perfect cycle liver support 3-pills a day and run a 4-week cycle on a high calorie diet also 1.5grams of protein ber LB and they will want to buy Rebound XT or PCT from anabolicx to run for 4 weeks after cycel.. also some fishoil .flaxseed oil will help with the LDL Levels
  36. New Member
    apron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    87.46%

    alright thanks freaky
  37. New Member
    crobar1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    58.67%

    Test for Superdrol


    Does anyone know if there is a test yet for Superdrol? NCAA or WADA? Does anyone know the detection time?

    Thanks
  38. New Member
    Brainoverride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    111
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    25.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by apron
    One of my friends is goin to stack all of these together! It'll be like this:

    emax-2 for two weeks (lower dosage 3 rd week)
    pherplex-1,2,2(add superdrol and lower dosage)
    superdrol-1,2,2
    pct-rxt ant pct(i know theres alot more he should take, like something for blood presh.)
    he will also be taking a liver pill throughout

    The thing is he's only 18 and he shouldn't be touchin the stuff
    .I just want him to do it right. his brother who is 17 is also going to start a pherplex cycle. I'v told them not to try it but i can't convince them. They want me to, but I'm sticken to X-factor.
    By the questions you asked, we can easily tell that you *cough* I mean, *cough*, your friend, are not knowledgeable enough to start a PH cycle, and even less to stack them together.

    Do you realise those are steroids?
    Have you planned a PROPER PCT?
    What will you run as a liver support supp?
    What will you run to handle high blood pressure?
    What will you do in case of appearing Gyno?
    What will you do in case of nose bleed?
    Do you know what other sides to expect and how to handle each of them?

    If you can't answer all of these questions, definitely stay away from PH...

    Not to mention that you can inflict permanent damage to your endocrine system... Take 10 minutes of your time to google "endocrine system", and then ask your friend if he really want to risk getting into AAS at his age...

    I started training when I was your age, and I am now 22 and much more knowledgeable than I was back then, and I'm still reading and studying every aspect of PH before getting into my 1st cycle.

    Keep this in mind : "better safe than sorry".
  39. New Member
    theJmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    155
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    10.87%

    i too am waiting for my first cycle. my roommates been on cycle for the last 3 weeks and its killin me how big and strong hes gotten but im waitin til i think i really need the juice im still makin gains and thats good enough for me
  40. New Member
    apron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    87.46%

    thanks! he's already started and has his liver pills and pct, but no blood pressure pills
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 02:06 PM
  2. ergo max LMG and mass LMG
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 06:58 PM
  3. superdrol and pheraplex cycle
    By calidood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 02:44 AM
  4. superdrol and pheraplex stack ???
    By vmaster333 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 02:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in