ergo max,superdrol,and pheraplex

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. These gus r right,u r a credit to guys your age for wanting to learn before making a decision, its hard not to follow what your friends r doing, but that alone is what makes u different.

2. Quote Originally Posted by -2z-
    Good job waiting bro. You'll get the same results with a GOOD diet and plenty of food. There's so much test in your body now, you'll do great. Plus those gains will stick....and then there's muscle maturity, etc, etc.
    Patience and consistency in this game is a sign of maturity.
    Again...good job brother.
    Reps to -2z-! Muscle maturity is the missing element. It just takes years of training to make it stick. I wasn't able to break the 175lb mark until I was about 23 years old! It just takes time.

3. apron, great job in waiting man, heres the deal, you will grow!!! i promise!! keep eating like a bull and work hard, i was almost 6ft tall and only 160 lbs in high school , i watched all of my friends juice and get huge, fortunatly i didnt, 10 years later they were very small and probablly stunted there natural growth and one of them was dead at 33 from heart failure. at my 10 year reunion 8 years ago (man i am getting old) i was bigger than all of them and it felt great! hey there may be a time when you dicide to take the plunge, thats ok, just wait a few more years and keep educating yourself as to the pros and cons. listen to these guys in this forum, most are very educated in this matter and are telling you things from experiences , good or bad. good luck man!

4. hey thanks again everyone!!!!!!!

5. tell your friends just to use sd with Anabolics's Perfect cycle liver support 3-pills a day and run a 4-week cycle on a high calorie diet also 1.5grams of protein ber LB and they will want to buy Rebound XT or PCT from anabolicx to run for 4 weeks after cycel.. also some fishoil .flaxseed oil will help with the LDL Levels

6. alright thanks freaky
  7. Test for Superdrol

Does anyone know if there is a test yet for Superdrol? NCAA or WADA? Does anyone know the detection time?

8. Quote Originally Posted by apron
    One of my friends is goin to stack all of these together! It'll be like this:

emax-2 for two weeks (lower dosage 3 rd week)
    pherplex-1,2,2(add superdrol and lower dosage)
    pct-rxt ant pct(i know theres alot more he should take, like something for blood presh.)
    he will also be taking a liver pill throughout

The thing is he's only 18 and he shouldn't be touchin the stuff
    .I just want him to do it right. his brother who is 17 is also going to start a pherplex cycle. I'v told them not to try it but i can't convince them. They want me to, but I'm sticken to X-factor.
    By the questions you asked, we can easily tell that you *cough* I mean, *cough*, your friend, are not knowledgeable enough to start a PH cycle, and even less to stack them together.

Do you realise those are steroids?
    Have you planned a PROPER PCT?
    What will you run as a liver support supp?
    What will you run to handle high blood pressure?
    What will you do in case of appearing Gyno?
    What will you do in case of nose bleed?
    Do you know what other sides to expect and how to handle each of them?

If you can't answer all of these questions, definitely stay away from PH...

Not to mention that you can inflict permanent damage to your endocrine system... Take 10 minutes of your time to google "endocrine system", and then ask your friend if he really want to risk getting into AAS at his age...

I started training when I was your age, and I am now 22 and much more knowledgeable than I was back then, and I'm still reading and studying every aspect of PH before getting into my 1st cycle.

Keep this in mind : "better safe than sorry".

9. i too am waiting for my first cycle. my roommates been on cycle for the last 3 weeks and its killin me how big and strong hes gotten but im waitin til i think i really need the juice im still makin gains and thats good enough for me

10. thanks! he's already started and has his liver pills and pct, but no blood pressure pills

11. Kids also binge drink and drive at reckless speeds and unfortunetly pain is one of the only ways to really get the attention and respect of teenagers who already know everything. WHEN he does this and WHEN he hurts himself you can only say i told you so , so i support dr.d and would tell him he needs to find a serm for pct and should not stack and he probably bought his supps already and tell him to search other cycles. CMON kid eat train grow your hormones are the highest they will ever be and you want to ruin that to grow up too fast. YOur body can only add so much muscle at a given time, stacking these methyls WILL do damage. Look at i like a teenager would understand your having a few beers having fun and thinking smoking weed and slamming a bottle of tequila will make you have 10x more fun. OVERKILL you are gonna do great just eating steak and chicken, buy some CEE buy some NO2 get some krealkalyn and just be patient. BTW i dont condone deliquency in minors and DONT think you should drink or smoke pot. I waited until I was 21 to try prohormones and was not well educated, you could say i was a step up on yourself and i regret jumping into it. I hope y ou wait and remember life is a series of decisions I could be mad cause people are getting rich selling drugs, but doesnt mean i should do it. You atleast will know what your doing when you are ready. Tell your friends about the mistakes they are making.

12. Quote Originally Posted by crobar1
    Does anyone know if there is a test yet for Superdrol? NCAA or WADA? Does anyone know the detection time?

A few months max on the detection (unless it's a hait test, then longer) but there is not yet a test that I am aware of

13. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    ... remember life is a series of decisions ...
    Amen! It's all cause and effect, that's what everyone should remember.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 01:06 PM
  2. ergo max LMG and mass LMG
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 05:58 PM
  3. superdrol and pheraplex cycle
    By calidood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 01:44 AM
  4. superdrol and pheraplex stack ???