Superdrol Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

bod-e-build-r

Awards
I'm almost 20 years old, 5'10 210 pounds and i just started my superdrol cycle yesterday. im gonna run the cycle for 3 weeks at 20mg everyday, 10 in the mornin, 10 in the afternoon. for my PCT i will use Nolva + Novedex xt (or maybe not the atd, i have heard a few cases of delayed gyno from superdrol and some people were saying it may have been from estrogen rebound from people ramping up their ATD to 75mg and then just stopping) ao i may just run the nolva at first and then the novedex for 3 weeks tapering it down. i have also preloaded with milkthistle and have been taking saw palmetto

bod-e-build-r

Awards
i am eating about 3500 - 4000 calories and 300+ grams of protein, i train 6 days a week
Sunday-chest
Monday-back
Tuesday-shoulders
Wednesday-Triceps
Thursday-Biceps
Friday-Legs
Saturday-rest

bod-e-build-r

Awards
any comments? i will try to post pics up soon and keep up with my progress here.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Bro, cant give you advice on cycle, because you should not be using superdrol until you are over 21. (rules) keep up your diet, and change will come !!!

bod-e-build-r

Awards
im sorry i was unaware of that

also i forgot to mention ive been training for about 5 years and serious (Strict diet and training) for 2 and a half

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do not post about steroid use again. Read the rules. This is the one warning you will get.

Status
Not open for further replies.