B12

the42nd

Awards
I am curious as to how many supplement with B12, what kind of dosage, and what they feel that it does for them. Do you fell noticeably more energetic? Do you use injection, oral, or under the tongue?

Thanks for any input.

DodgelovesCake

Awards
The best mathod is to get IM administration from a doctor.

It can have some beneficial effects on appetite, skin and libido but it is by no means a wonder drug.

the42nd

Awards
Cool. Thanx for the link. The search function wasn't working right yesterday.

tattoopierced1

dont expect much in the appetite increase with B12..although when I was taking 1000mcg per week, I did notice a bit more alertiveness in myself....

DobermanXXL

Awards
is the increase in energy really THAT noticable?

And has anyone had this effect from the Sublingual b12?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
is the increase in energy really THAT noticable?

And has anyone had this effect from the Sublingual b12?
I take 5000 mcg of sublinguil B12. It is hard to tell if I actually feel better from it though because I take it because my iron levels go low quite frequently and take it more to help me feel better along with iron.

SuPPLementJuNkY

Banned
Awards
i bought b12 and it has 1,000 mcg in just one pill and if u take 2 a day i think it will show after 2 weeks or earlier but im not going to take that dosage untill this summer i am also going to take a cycle in feb and i will be taking 500 mcg a day in that cycle so ill see wat happens and write back to u guys to say wat i found out ooo yeah and the cycle is an orastan-e with vitrix little creatine and b12

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Some of the other members have posted that IM B12 is great for controlling allergies. Sublingual B12 ED "seems" to help my allergies too, but I'm not 100% sure yet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 6
Nutrition / Health 0
Nutrition / Health 0
Supplements 5
81dcs Supplements 5