Aggression Stimulating Supps

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are there any supps that mimic the same mood enhancing effects of anabolics? feelings of well being, aggression, etc?

mindgames

Awards
Alcar for sure for the well being. Caffeine for an edge, like in an energy drink as the B's in it will help too.
I haven't gone in for the big guns in gear so I can't compare, but these will help you.
Confidence is it's own rush so be positive and self assured. Take CEE as it will help your lifting and subsequently your ego.lol

Good luck

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The original Adipokinetix used to get me all pissed off at nothing! :mad:

Now, if I take ephedrine hcl I need to take rhodiola rosea with it or I'll flip out..

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
start a fight with somone...its free
LOL this sounds funny...but I friggin swear. I was at a local quiznos, walked in and saw a guy that I have dreamed about beating the **** out of. Unfortunately (maybe fortunately) I was with my wife at the time and would never do something like being a dude's ass in front of her, unless I had to, and...let me tell you something:

I went from completely cold muscles to extremely pumped muscles in about 2 seconds, it was amazing. While I was there I not only thought about how bad I could hurt this guy but also how good my workout would be with this kind of pump. LOL.

A/O stack + Gly + Creatine + taurine + Caffeine + L-Leucine is what I use for a pre-workout stack and I love it...I've found that lifting heavy helps agression the most with me. Nothing like curling (standing) 70lb DBs for 2 reps and wanting more from yourself.

keninishna

Awards
DHEA, anything androgenic, (I think) stuff that stimulates dopamine, like alcar. ephedrine makes me pretty agressive too.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL this sounds funny...but I friggin swear. I was at a local quiznos, walked in and saw a guy that I have dreamed about beating the **** out of. Unfortunately (maybe fortunately) I was with my wife at the time and would never do something like being a dude's ass in front of her, unless I had to, and...let me tell you something:

I went from completely cold muscles to extremely pumped muscles in about 2 seconds, it was amazing. While I was there I not only thought about how bad I could hurt this guy but also how good my workout would be with this kind of pump. LOL.

A/O stack + Gly + Creatine + taurine + Caffeine + L-Leucine is what I use for a pre-workout stack and I love it...I've found that lifting heavy helps agression the most with me. Nothing like curling (standing) 70lb DBs for 2 reps and wanting more from yourself.
So I have to ask, why do you want beat the **** out of the guy at the local quiznos?. Isn't it bad enough he works at a quiznos or was he just another customer.(unless he spits on
your sandwhich) or starts flirting with your wife or completely ignores you. Second thought go ahead and beat him up./

I vote for tongkat ali extrat. I'm trying 1:100 stuff at custom and feels like I'm on a cycle.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine makes me want to kick someone's ass, unless I'm around a bunch of my friends, then I just feel really at ease and not worried about anything.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
ErgoLean AMP.

I tried it for the first time last night and I almost kicked some guys ass in the parking lot. I **** you not, he ran inside and tried to report me to the police and everything. For what I have no idea, we were just yelling and cussing at each other. I guess he just got scared.

credible_threat

Awards
ErgoLean AMP.

I tried it for the first time last night and I almost kicked some guys ass in the parking lot. I **** you not, he ran inside and tried to report me to the police and everything. For what I have no idea, we were just yelling and cussing at each other. I guess he just got scared.
Nice roid rage.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this is a serious question folks. Lets not **** it up but annoying posts.

I, too, am looking a supplement to provide that nice focus/aggression factor in the gym.

Anything?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established

I, too, am looking a supplement to provide that nice focus/aggression factor in the gym.

Anything?
cheque drops... :trout:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established

Anything?
Just be yourself. You seem like a raging asshole. :lol: JK...Blouseman. :stick:

:)

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
okay I'm kidding h-man!
I like a mad scientist blend using things like ALCAR, tyrosine, BCAA's/EAA's, potassium, taurine, among various other things as a pre-workout. And although that in itself isn't necessarily a stimulant, it appears that if I use E/C, coffee, or another good stim (Venom, AMP), there is some correlation, because the stimulation is heightened and extended beyond what is normal with a stim alone. There you have it. Oh, and mix in plenty of water!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Heh. I like EC pre-workout too. K.I.S.S.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello gotripped

are there any supps that mimic the same mood enhancing effects of anabolics? feelings of well being, aggression, etc?
.Let 400runner kick your ass ,that should do the job

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
AMP is pretty powerful stuff.

Most people like to do their lifting before cardio, I personally like to do it after, I always hit it harder/better afterwards than before.