Help with Consumption of Bulk Powders

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With may places offering bulk powders and seeing how they are so much cheaper than buying the same supplement and pill form, is there anything wrong with just taking the powder with water. Or does the powder have to be capped, does this make a different bioavailability?
The powders I had in mind are K-R-ALA, CEE, ALCAR.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
With may places offering bulk powders and seeing how they are so much cheaper than buying the same supplement and pill form, is there anything wrong with just taking the powder with water. Or does the powder have to be capped, does this make a different bioavailability?
The powders I had in mind are K-R-ALA, CEE, ALCAR.
Nothing wrong with taking the raw powder. The taste of some of them may displease you though. CEE is horrible for me, I don't even buy raw powder on that anymore because even as a tiny shot mixed with water and chased with more water and any other beverage I could find the taste was nauseating for me.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Invest in TANG/Crystal Light or some other drink along those lines.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You can use edible starch paper and "shoot" it down your throat with some water.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I tried the Crystal Light. Still horrible. CEE just doesn't agree with my taste buds.
I agree 100%. I can usually handle some nasty tasting ****, but CEE is God awful. No chance. I cap it.