- 12-24-2005, 09:58 PM
My 16 year old brother is starting to get some gyno. He doesnt have really any sensitivity in his nipples. I wasn't sure if their was anything that was safe he could use. I dont really want to have him take anything but if it will prevent him from having surgery in the future. So... your help would be really appreciated.
- 12-24-2005, 10:19 PM
really he would have to check with a doctor before he did anything. His endrocrine system is a state of flux right now and it would take someone that really knows to suggest anything IMO
- 12-25-2005, 10:08 AM
Thanks for the help and I will tell him to go to the doctor.
Similar Forum Threads
- By unikfreak in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-15-2004, 08:05 PM
- By nodgodbod in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2004, 02:59 PM
- By Apsjeep in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2004, 08:44 PM
- By EatNphood in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-01-2004, 02:06 PM
- By Beta BBer in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 09-26-2003, 03:21 PM