- 12-24-2005, 03:15 AM
- 12-24-2005, 05:09 AM
Originally Posted by DAdams91982
- 12-24-2005, 01:01 PM
It is supposed to be an Uncoupler.
But by the looks of it, it looked like all but the kitchen sink... I was wondering if you experts could look at it, and tell if it was a usefull compound... I knew you or Klaus had some insight.
AdamsThe Historic PES Legend
12-24-2005, 01:31 PM
whoops missed that in you first post, I dont know much about that compond I googled it and diffrent parts of the compond come from that suff I said I browsed through some abstacts and they all look to have some strong anti-oxident properties but Other then that I am clueless but I would also like to hear some of the experts chime in on this Im intrested now.Originally Posted by DAdams91982
Similar Forum Threads
- By jayrocker in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2009, 10:58 PM
- By motiv8er in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-19-2006, 08:46 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 77Last Post: 04-24-2006, 05:02 PM
- By lifted in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 04-03-2005, 09:38 PM
- By THEBRAKES in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 12-13-2004, 01:13 PM