6 Day Power PowerFULL samples--Free FREE

We are giving away 6 days free of PowerFULL to 50 lucky people! PowerFULL is a supplement with immediate affects. Those really in tune with their body chemistry can "feel" the supplement working in 36 hours or 5 dosages. Those less in tune will need about 72 hours to "Feel" PowerFULLS' affects.

The only criteria is posting a synopsis on a SPECIFIC THREAD I create not to bombard the board with PowerFULL logs. We already proven PowerFULL's affects with the 8-day logs that can be found in the supplement cycle section.

What’s are motives? The consumer will be highly impressed from 5 days of use and will order a bottle or two. Plus it's Christmas time!

The first 50 private messages with address will receive samples.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
good idea, I think other people will love it (and buy it) as much as I do!

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You know, I think I'll pass on this, those two extra bottles a received can be my sample. I'll add some feedback to the thread since you let me keep them. :)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sent! I plan to buy some anyway, this would be a good way to see if it's worth the loot.. Besides, if you guys end up in Vitamin Shoppe, I can sell the product better having tried it.. ;)

jimmytftw35

Awards
why can't I send a private message to receive my 6 day sample ?

jimmytftw35

Awards
How do I send a private message for the free samples ? the computer tells me I can not send one

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
You have to be a "Board Supporter" for PM privileges. I should get on that too, given how I like this board so much...

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
hope i made it too!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, he did say "first 50", so who knows? I do know I was one of the first few.. ;)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would really like to test and log my experience with powerfll seeing as i allready talk it up and never seen any action myself. i dont have a CC though so i cant donate meaning i cant PM :sad:

i dont care bout posting my email addy though so if youll still except me ill send my info that way. thanks

-spencer

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Sent a pm last night when he first posted!!

Yeah baby!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyone with PM privlidges want to help a brotha out?

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
I too would like to post my addy, I don't have PM privileges because I haven't donated yet, the holidays and school have hit my wallet hard.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
You don't need a credit card you just need to set up a paypal account. you can fund it with a bank account.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If my paypal payment goes through before it's all gone, and I get PM privileges, please consider adding me to the list.

Last edited:
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You don't need a credit card you just need to set up a paypal account. you can fund it with a bank account.
ummm ya i deal with check cashing joints and money orders, i always screw myself with banks and credit cards. i dunno id still like to give powerfulll a try and a fair assesment of how it works, if you would like me to do so then please contact me or allow me to contact you other then via PM, thanks again guys.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
damn poopy

I wanna help you out bro whats your info...post your email and addresse and I will send a pm.

you can always delete your post later.

still 20 spots and please include address...if address was not included do not expect a return PM asking for address..Please follow directions

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey I don't have the abiltiy to private message. I want a sample! Can I leave my address here?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Just donate to the board. PMs and contests like this are part of the benefits one derives when they donate.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn poopy

I wanna help you out bro whats your info...post your email and addresse and I will send a pm.

you can always delete your post later.
yo ryano my email is ...... shoot me an email and ill reply with my addy. thanks for the help bro and USP i promise to give a fully detailed expereince if i get a sample and you can count on the fact that if i like it everyone here will know. lol, just ask all the guys taking PP now. im a firm beliver in sharing a good thing!

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yo ryano my email is [email protected] shoot me an email and ill reply with my addy. thanks for the help bro and USP i promise to give a fully detailed expereince if i get a sample and you can count on the fact that if i like it everyone here will know. lol, just ask all the guys taking PP now. im a firm beliver in sharing a good thing!
Donate dude, like the rest of us did..It's worth it...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Donate dude, like the rest of us did..It's worth it...
yes thank you for that tidbit of info, now not to be mean but you need to read before you respond, go back a couple posts and you can see exactly why i cant donate. other then that i would donate to gold member amount but i also feel that i constantly attribute to these boards with any and all information i have available to me and if i dont know something then i point them to someone who does, with that being said i think i have donated plenty to this site. thanks though.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
ygm poopy

Poopy will promise to pay when he can.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
poop? are you pooping?
LOL that has to be the funniest post ive seen regarding my name thus far! lol. lets hope i get in :head:

and i definately will be donating the second i can! this site is well worth it. thanks again guys and definately Bobo for providing this site and all the shared knowledge.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
way to cover your cheap ass poopy..

message sent !! Rock on

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Oh no here we go. I hope I didnt start something bad.

Poopy has helped me out in the past. Plus he gives good post:blink: .

Reminds me of food day at work. I gave someone that was not in my row some food and all the BIG girls in my row got mad and gave me a piece of their mind. I have never been soo scared in my life. Never come between a big girl and her nachos.

But at any rate I apologize.. poopy said he was going to donate soon.

People contribute to this board other ways than donating money. Buying from sponsers, adding productive information, and spreading around the name. Im not sure what Im getting at.. Im carb depleted and rambling.

What do I know.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh no here we go. I hope I didnt start something bad.

Poopy has helped me out in the past. Plus he gives good post:blink: .

Reminds me of food day at work. I gave someone that was not in my row some food and all the BIG girls in my row got mad and gave me a piece of their mind. I have never been soo scared in my life. Never come between a big girl and her nachos.

But at any rate I apologize.. poopy said he was going to donate soon.

People contribute to this board other ways than donating money. Buying from sponsers, adding productive information, and spreading around the name. Im not sure what Im getting at.. Im carb depleted and rambling.

What do I know.
thats the way i feel, and by all means if it were within my financial ability to do so i would donate and then some, i do feel though that you cant get a better real world spokesperson then a guy like me, i have no problem with blabbing my mouth about something i like and know works. Shoot USP i have personally recomended your products and watched some one purchase your products purely on what ive read and heard about your product who knows who else has made a purchase because of my suggestions.

either way if you would not like to allow me to test this product based on my board standing then that is your perogative the only thing that i ask is that you not penalize Ryano for trying to help me out. he only had good intentions and was trying to return a favor.

thanks agian for this chance and even if i dont get this chance this is an awesome idea you got going on here and a very good way to increase sales and spread the word :thumbsup:

ryano

Awards
  • Established
F#!k him I just did it for some rep points. :icon_lol:

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not trying to rip on ya poopy, but these contests and offers are for people that do donate to the board, thus the pm's. I'm not a rich guy either, but I could part with 10 bucks. Whats the point of us donating if the people that choose not to donate get the same benefits?

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I hear you Scott.

I totally agree with you.

I think what his problem is paying electronically. No Visa or Bank account right now.

Maybe send bobo a money order.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
\
Maybe send bobo a money order.
Ya i had asked if this was possible before and no one ever responded. im sure he wouldnt really mind as long as he got the money but i need to know how to go about it.

either way guys no need to rip on me, ive been here half the time you have scott and have more then double the posts, amajority of wich i can assure you is me answering others questions or giving advice, i rarely ever post my own thread and the on ei can even really remember starting was a log whick again is for the benifit of all, so i ask that you guys dont act like i dont mean 2 cents here jsut cause i cant donate, its not exactly fair. at the same time i sympathize with your point of veiw and dont mind being turned down by the one holdng the contest, i could just do withoutsome of the badgering. sorry for the rant USP and if anyone can help me out by PMing Bobo to find out how i can go about donating via money order it would be greatly appreciated. laters.

lol @ 200 posts

Testing is closed and many missed out that sent PM's but did not follow instructions.

Testing is closed.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Ohh the drama!!

The Suspense!!

Will Poopy recieve a sample or not?!

Yet still... will Ryano Recieve a package in the mail?!!

hmm only time will tell...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Testing is closed and many missed out that sent PM's but did not follow instructions.

Testing is closed.
So, those of us who did follow orders shall recieve? ;)