Deisel Test

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Is it worth the price? Or would I be better off picking up some activate?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Both seem to be worth the price. My suggestion would be to stack the two and see what happens. I don't know if you would need to reduce the dose of either.

Ether

Awards
I found Diesel Test to work great for a natural test booster. I had oily skin, aggression, strength gains and the other usual signs of increased test. But if you are looking for steroid like gains then this is not the product for you. A stack of the two products would be best. Just my .02

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Both are very good products and well worth the money.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Well I got both, also some Atd and fenotest, obviously not goingt to stack them all, I am thinking if Taking DT as a standalone, and then take like 3 weeks off and then do NHA+fenotest for my final winter bulking phase. Or just NHA and then save fenotest for cutting at the end of winter beggining of spring. What do you guys think?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
NHA and fenotest separately would be a good unless you've already taken them adn know what to expect.

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ATD + ActivaTe = Good
ATD + Fenotest = Good
Fenotest + Fuze = Good weight, less strength.

Haven't tried Feno+AT because I'd prefer estrogen control.

Will be trying DT+TribTest in the upcoming month.

jdubz

Awards
I just recieved my Diesel Test and Trib Test and I will be starting the stack early January. I'll be sure to post my results.