amp = appetitle suppression at it's finest

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Flat out, AMP is the best pre-workout stim I've ever used. And, when I need to do some hardcore cardio or hit the basketball court, AMP gives me enough energy to play FOREVER. I love what it does to cardio endurance... it's flat out amazing.

The one side effect I can't say enough about it is AMPs ability to absolutely deaden my appetite.

I'm curious as I know that you should only use it 3 times a week as not to build up a tolerance. I wonder if it's just a tolerance to the energizing effect. If I could take AMP and still get the appetite suppression, I'd buy crates of the stuff.

Anyone else noticing outstanding appetite suppression with AMP? What about long term?

laz

Board Sponsor
Awards
Flat out, AMP is the best pre-workout stim I've ever used. And, when I need to do some hardcore cardio or hit the basketball court, AMP gives me enough energy to play FOREVER. I love what it does to cardio endurance... it's flat out amazing.

The one side effect I can't say enough about it is AMPs ability to absolutely deaden my appetite.

I'm curious as I know that you should only use it 3 times a week as not to build up a tolerance. I wonder if it's just a tolerance to the energizing effect. If I could take AMP and still get the appetite suppression, I'd buy crates of the stuff.

Anyone else noticing outstanding appetite suppression with AMP? What about long term?
What kind of feeling is it?? Like an ECA feeling??

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
really really clean almost euphoric feeling....man I love that stuff...

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
exactly. not really jittery at all. it's the closest thing to REAL extra energy i've ever felt.

oh, take some carbs with your AMP...

my wife is a believe and she HATES all stimulants. she has a core class she goes to that's actually brutal and AMP helps her get through it. i'm in pretty good shape and that damn class kicked my ass :(

anyway, if you haven't, try out AMP... it's rocks your world. you can also get a free sample but it takes a while to get to you.

ispymalik

Awards
absoultley, agreed.
i use it sparingly, maybe once a week (leg day ofcoarse).

at first, its hard to notice, and unless your putting your self to the test, i dont think youd notice the change.
i tried it on work out days and not.
when used before a wrkout, i litterly got butterflys in my stomach, and just a general good mood. like nothing is going to stop me.

if it dindt loose its effictiveness so early, id buy this stuff by the cases. although, to keep the effect
moderation is a virtue.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
You notice the appetite suppression too?

ispymalik

Awards
lol oops.
yea, honestly more than id wish.
It seems like im hungry, but i just dont want to eat. lol kind of weird actually.

i've also noticed that the energy/euphoria feeling will fade if abused. although, the appetie suppresion will still be there, just not as strong.
atleast it did for me, when i took it once a day for a week.

alri's venom had some effect as well, no where near as pronouced as amp.
and it makes me feel, qutie frankly, uncofortable.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
HOLY CRAP is all I have to say!!
I took that stuff about 40 min before working out and got to the gym with a purpose. Today was back so I started with wide pull-ups, by the 3rd set I was sweating. I then went to narrow pull downs and my shirt was totally soaked by the end of that 3. I did bent over rows, 3/4 deads, and seated narrow grip rows and was walking around the gym dripping sweat. I tried to do abs on on of those ab balls but kept slipping off. This stuff is awesome. I just got done loggin C2 for 2 weeks but this AMP is totally different, no way to compare the 2. C2 give you focus during the lifts, AMP gives you drive to lift. I have one more sample left, think I will try mixing the 2 and see what happens.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I remember PA say something about 1 a day for appetitie suppression and boost up the preworkout dose over time

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
I remember PA say something about 1 a day for appetitie suppression and boost up the preworkout dose over time
I got a free sample and took 2, that is all I needed :)
Sucks cause I haven't wanted to eat my post wo meal and had to choke down my post wo sharel

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
A couple of my guys took it here and weren't to fond of it. Actually made them lose focus. I haven't tried it yet, but plan to shortly. Amazing how varying the feedback is on this product.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
wow, i simply can't fathom losing focus on AMP. you're right though, seems as though our bodies truly are unique. for me, AMP will be a best of mine for quite some time.

Jwillbc55

Awards
What's a good dosage to use, is 2 enough before a workout? Also, does bodyweight matter as far as dosage is concerned?

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hear Jet Fuel is the real deal. Even better than AMP.

Jwillbc55

Awards
I hear Jet Fuel is the real deal. Even better than AMP.
Personally Jet Fuel was a little much for me and made me all jittery and upset my stomach. I just used AMP before my workout this evening (2 caps 60 min. before) and it was a nice, smooth energy with no crash. I had a great workout but I haven't noticed any appetite supprerssion which is good for me.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
AMP is incredible, get free samples from the Ergopharm.net website. There is no 'crash' but you shouldn't take it much after 3pm if you want to be asleep by 1am.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
exactly. not really jittery at all. it's the closest thing to REAL extra energy i've ever felt.

oh, take some carbs with your AMP...

my wife is a believe and she HATES all stimulants. she has a core class she goes to that's actually brutal and AMP helps her get through it. i'm in pretty good shape and that damn class kicked my ass :(

anyway, if you haven't, try out AMP... it's rocks your world. you can also get a free sample but it takes a while to get to you.
i'm expecting 2 bottles of AMP any day now.

why do you recommend including carbs with it?

Jag

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
You guys should try mixing Amp with Albuterol. Endurance, focus, and appeie supression at it's finest.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Without the carbs, I don't notice the effects nearly as much. I can't give you any scientific reasoning, but that like myself, quite a few have reported the same.

i'm expecting 2 bottles of AMP any day now.

why do you recommend including carbs with it?

Jag

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
AMP and Focus XT (from SNS) is a delightful stack.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle of AMP here. It almost gives me too much focus. I get tunnel vision focus when I’m watching or reading something. The energy for me isn’t too intense and I’ve tried it from 2-5 caps. At 5 caps I had an entire "body buzz" but wasn’t jittery at all. I may be different however but I find it almost relaxes without making me tired. I tried it with 25mg of eph and It almost seemed to take the edge off of the eph. It did suppress my appetite as well. I had a friend try some and he said he wasn’t hungry on it but the focus was too much for him. He was complaining it increased his reaction times a little too much. At a low dose 2-3caps I feel no crash from it and it just fades away. At 5 caps taken around 11:30am my body tingles pretty much until I go to bed that day. I think for at the gym 2 caps is fine. But for myself I don’t see using it at the gym. I kinda like the egde/agression I get from EC in the gym. I have been using instead for a weekend pick me up :)

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I just have to chime in my thoughts on AMP also. I've taken many similar products such as Hydroxycut, Hydroxycut hardcore, Lipo6, straight Hoodia (this really sucks, don't even waste your money) but AMP is the only one that really curbs my appetite. I usually take 1 mid morning and it keeps my hunger down big time throughout the day. Prior to workout I usually take 1 about 30 min or so before I start. I'm a bit worried as well about building a tolerance to it and I hope I don't because it works so good!

I'm thinking of trying Venom since I hear so much about it and that it's "so good". We shall see...

Work

Awards
Amp to me is like a bad drug, bad acip trip. I hate it. Bought three bottles and have hardly taken it 4 times in the last 9 months. Personally I hate the ****. I can read this thread and not even bring myself to take it again.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
Hey work send me your left overs.

I love the stuff, I take it with a bowl of ceral 30 minutes preworkout. So focused, and the appetitie suppression well, I have to force myself to eat anyways, but a postworkout shake is a must so there's no real decision making with it. I like to take 2 caps pre m,w,f.

Defiently a great product. Hope it stays on the shelf.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Amp to me is like a bad drug, bad acip trip. I hate it. Bought three bottles and have hardly taken it 4 times in the last 9 months. Personally I hate the ****. I can read this thread and not even bring myself to take it again.
If you become a Gold Member here at AnabolicMinds you can sell or swap them for something you do like in the Swapmeet Forum.

joe dax

Awards
amp works great, stim x was awesome

so i take 1 amp and 1 stim x b4 a workout

energy to burn!!

FYI777

Awards
If you break open the caps and scarf the stuff with water it tastes good too!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
If you break open the caps and scarf the stuff with water it tastes good too!

Tastes chocolatey! Ive actually done this as well. Bad idea buying this as Im very allergic to chocolate hah. I was hopping perhaps due to extraction methods I would be ok but nope. Rash, throat swelling etc all there :)

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
i finally got ergopharm's AMP. good stuff. i'm thinking there's some of the psychoactives in chocolate in the chocamine.. ? feel really good. i've got the stimulant x too for comparison. "stimulant x" lasts a long time, can't take that in the evening. it is too good, too strong. better for the price, though. AMP's recommended dosage is two capsules, giving a recommended serving size count of 45 per bottle. stimulant x is 90. i haven't tried half a stimulant x capsule, though from my experience that would be possible. AMP is a strong, smooth ride. i had some chest pains during sprint work, but i did not have an empty stomach and i know that having food in my stomach gives me side cramps. i've read the study in "men's health" that 200mg caffeine actually reduces blood flow to the heart, which is bad during exercise. i wonder if, given my size and being fairly reactive to stimulants.. if i should back of the commercial stacked stimulant doses.

the good thing was it felt good psychologically and physically and was a smooth ride and i could get to sleep (with some zma + rem-r3g) six hours after full dose. thumbs up for AMP!

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Gok - You should try 1 cap of AMP and see if that provides enough stim. I've only had to use 1 cap/day. No need to take more than is needed based on your body's reaction. If 2 caps is what it takes then so be it, but try 1 and see if it works for you.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using AMP for some time now. I try and limit my use to twice or three times per week so as not to develop a tolerance for its effects. Funny thing is, some of the bros on this thread are taking it with food/carbs but if I take it on anything other than an empty stomach, its effects are diminished...another example of how everybody's different!

FYI777

Awards
For me,being a life long coffee drinker(tolerance issues with caffeine) I have to take 3 Amps,then I'm good.
I like the mood elevation and appetite suppression that comes with it.