How much ALCAR should I put in Penatrate?

Kendog

Awards
I have an 8oz bottle of penatrate and so far I've added 2.5grams of ALCAR to it, in addition to some other stuff. It's going to be divided into 32 doses, is this enough or should I add more? I more or less just guessed on the ALCAR part...

Also, I think I might add caffeine to it. Will just normal ground up caffeine pills suffice? if so, how many 200mg ground up pills should I add?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Umm, trans ALCAR? Interesting... Where did you get this idea?

Kendog

Awards
I saw it being talked about on bulk nutrition and a couple of the fat loss products have it in it. Some people were talking about how it would be good to inject it, so maybe it's ineffective in a topical form?

like right here they mention it a bit http://forums.1fast400.com/topic62.html

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
You got this idea from that thread? 2 people mentioned it and didn't explain nothing...
Here is my understanding. I need 3-4 g a day to see results, you put 2.5g and you going to split it 32 doses? Hmm...

Kendog

Awards
youre supposed to need much less if applied topically vs orally. i've put 1 gram yohimbine in it and 6 grams of 6oxo, so each 1 1/2 tsp comes out to 185mg 6oxo and thats supposed to be equiv to taking 355-550mg orally (2-3x as much, forgot excact). i think ill just stick with the yohimbine and 6oxo though.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sounds interesting..not sure if it could work. Perhaps some of the chemists can chime in as to the molecular weight and hydo/lipophyllic tendencies.

I LOVE transdermal caffiene, but TD alcar would be kickin.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Just snuggle with a hobo..it'll seep in eventually.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This may sound stupid. I know ALCAR has neuro effects, but its also supposed to help in using fat for energy and shuttling for into the bloode stream or something like that for energy correct?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I know that injecting ALCAR is minorly effective in spot fat reduction but it burns like a SOB. I know some thought about using it for gyno reduction so if you do make sure to use some lidocaine as well. If you don't you'll want to cut you nipples off with a rusty spoon. Does transdermal ALCAR burn too?

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Al-car is relatively cheap in bulk and for me(probably my favorite supp) is very effective as a tangy addition to my pre-work out drink.I can't think of how it could be more effective as a transdermal? There is no need to bypass the GI or liver pathways I would imagine that you will have a dusting of crystals on your skin,like scales. Good luck!

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
you guys are forgetting that it has an acetyl mod to it perhaps regular L-carnitine is more usefull in this regard

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
you guys are forgetting that it has an acetyl mod to it perhaps regular L-carnitine is more usefull in this regard
You are right.I enjoy al-car more for the way it makes me feel.Which is very good friendly and smart with little appetite.I don't understand enough about the energy/fat burn mechanism.I think it is an ATP regulator/moderator.I would be interested in any of your results.I am on alcar about 9 month out of the year.So there is some concern about long term use on the kidneys.

Kendog

Awards
I know that injecting ALCAR is minorly effective in spot fat reduction but it burns like a SOB. I know some thought about using it for gyno reduction so if you do make sure to use some lidocaine as well. If you don't you'll want to cut you nipples off with a rusty spoon. Does transdermal ALCAR burn too?
it burns a little from the yohimbine im pretty sure, so trans ALCAR doesnt really seem to burn.. i have 5 grams in the penatrate now just for the heck of it, even if it doesnt do anything.