Testers Needed -- Stimulant Fat Loss!!
- 01-18-2006, 03:55 PM
- 01-18-2006, 04:50 PM
- 5'9" 226 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Well, I'm going to be starting a cutting cycle on Feb 1st so I thought I would put my name down for consideration.
Height: 5' 10"
Years Training: 8 years
Supps: I have used every stimulant out there, but none in about a year as to give my body a break from them. The only thing that ever gave my body a good stimulation was the ABB Speed Stack drinks. Never tried AMP or HEAT though. So if you guys so strongly believe in this combo, you should pick me to see how someone who has taken every stimulant and never gotten the "buzz" reacts to it. If it works for me then it will work for ANYONE
I am a personal trainer so I have access to daily measurments and updates for a log along with pictures. My goal is to get under 10% by end of march. I already have my meal plan and workout routine set up and ready to go.
- 01-19-2006, 11:37 PM
willing and able guinea pig here
If you have a spot for aomeone else I'd definitely be willing.
If not I'll pick up the stuff anyway. It sounds great. And I need all the "fat" cutting help I can get.
01-20-2006, 09:14 AM
I'd like to also throw my name out there for consideration. I post alot under the same SN on the Bulk Nutrition boards. Here are all my stats,
- Age -20
- Sex - M
- Height -6’ 0”
- Weight -180
- Age- 20
- Body type - Meso
- Training Experience – I started lifting about a year and a half ago. After a number of months I started following the Max OT training system and had decent gains. I however grew tired of this routine and then unexpectedly took an extended break from lifting. Im getting back into it and currently following a bodybuilding split body part routine and looking to add mass with a semi-high volume of sets per bodypart and eating an excess of calories, mostly from protein.
- Current Training Schedule / Protocol
- Monday –Quads, Hamstrings, Glutes, Calves
- Tuesday- Chest, Abs
- Wednesday- Back, Traps, Calves
- Thursday- Delts, (alternates traps every week with back), Abs
- Friday- Biceps, Triceps, Forearms
- Cardio Schedule/Protocol –Currently following a mass building protocol and I have opted to not do any cardio for a short period of time.
- Current Supplements- Centrum Performance Multi Vitamin, Universal Uni-Liver Tabs (3 or 4 with every meal), Now Fish Oils, Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey, ISS Micellar Matrix as nighttime protein, Bulk Nutrition CEE, Bulk Nutrition ALCAR
- Comparable Supplement/Product History – Previously used two consecutive tubs of No-Xplode with satisfying results, Most recently used a whole tub of Universal Storm with no appreciable gains or noticeable performance increasing effects. I have used Lipo-6 and Jet Fuel in the past, but hot not ever taken ephedra however.
- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs - None
- Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? Not currently being treated for anything.
- Present Goals - bulking, cutting, etc. Looking to add lean mass with intense training and an excess of calories. I am trying to eat as lean as possible while keeping calories high. I hope to increase to around 185 to 187 in the following months before cutting in the spring time.
- Current Diet & Macros – Diet consists mostly of excess calories from protein (50 %) and the 35-40 % being carbs, and the remaining 15% from healthy fats from fish and flax.
- Current Daily Water Intake – At least a gallon, many days much more.
- Links to Past Logs & Reviews – Have never previously reviewed a product.
- Are you willing to post "before" & "after" photos? - Yes
- Why should you be selected as a tester? I am currently very dedicated to my lean mass goals and a steady solid weight gain. I am willing to try new products to help fuel me in my pursuits. I would be a dedicated tester willing to provide unbiased and honest feedback on the product. I hope you consider me as a tester. Thanks!
01-20-2006, 02:39 PM
so he didnt respond............ Well i be a lucky tester?!Originally Posted by Sir Savage
01-20-2006, 05:15 PM
Yes, you are.Originally Posted by x_muscle
Sorry WAH, but I did not hear from you in a timely manner. I have to go with someone else.
x_muscle, congrats! Send me your name and address.
This time, you'll get your product.
01-20-2006, 07:48 PM
And if another package should suddenly appear I am definitely your guy.
Similar Forum Threads
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2014, 02:43 PM
- By Guest in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 99Last Post: 07-02-2008, 11:13 PM
- By steroidmonkey in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 05-18-2008, 08:35 PM
- By Tbird006 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-15-2004, 09:23 PM