Anybody tried Nutraplanet'z CEE ?????

whoze2blame

Banned
Awards
yo whats brackin fellow bodybuilder'z. I was just wondering if any of you guy'z fucked with Nutra'z CEE and what was your results? Sorry if this ? was asked b4, but i did do a search and you can figure it out. thanks for the input guy'z.

irvintat

Awards
yo whats brackin fellow bodybuilder'z. I was just wondering if any of you guy'z fucked with Nutra'z CEE and what was your results? Sorry if this ? was asked b4, but i did do a search and you can figure it out. thanks for the input guy'z.
I liked it a little better than higher power's CEE. Good stuff in my opinion. No bloat, strong contractions.

whoze2blame

Banned
Awards
Thanks 4 the input brotha, I guess ill give it a try. I'm thinking of coppin 100g'z for 6 bones I think. How's the taste by the way? if taste wasn't all that did you mix it with juice or what??? Thanks again. Peace

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Is there any particular reasn that you have an aversion to the letter "s" :lol:.

I'm just messin' with ya. Quick question: What's the best stripclub in Vegas? Sorry to hijack your thread, but I plan on visiting over springbreak and this is a very important question...lol.

irvintat

Awards
Tastes like ass. But, every cee does. I either just put it on the back of my tongue and wash it down with a lot of water, or just take a shot of it in water then chase it with a full glass. I hear that Gatorade works well if you don't mind the sugar. It's not that bad if you just down a small shot though.

whoze2blame

Banned
Awards
Sounds pretty good, i guess it cant be all that bad. I mean, i used to drink hennessy right out the bottle. And to answer the ? on strip clubs. pretty much all of them that are in or around the strip i heard are pretty off the hook. All you need is money to turn a strip club into the best one if you know what i mean..... Have fun and dont forget to stop by the reo for the seafood buffet.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Sounds pretty good, i guess it cant be all that bad. I mean, i used to drink hennessy right out the bottle. And to answer the ? on strip clubs. pretty much all of them that are in or around the strip i heard are pretty off the hook. All you need is money to turn a strip club into the best one if you know what i mean..... Have fun and dont forget to stop by the reo for the seafood buffet.

Nice!!!!! Thankyou Sir. Any other goodies I should know about?

whoze2blame

Banned
Awards
Have fun and dont spend all your money. Dont want to end up like the vegas bums...haha. good luck on the gambling, and dont waste your money on slots..peace