The Bill in Congress to Regulate Ephedra- "Ephedra Public Protection Act"

1. Registered User
    Answers

The Bill in Congress to Regulate Ephedra- "Ephedra Public Protection Act"

HR:1075

<TABLE>Latest Major Action: 3/17/2003 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.

<TBODY></TBODY></TABLE>
    Last edited by windwords7; 03-30-2003 at 11:57 PM.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Same guy who introduced the PH bill introduced this one.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

It seems like these morons will do whatever it takes to stop us from getting big and ripped. They were probably the dorks who got punked in high school. BTW, Tom Osborne shouoldn't be involved with this **** since he condoned the use of steroids among college athletes along with the numerous criminals he had on his Nebraska teams.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

i am sooo glad all these "experts" are looking out for me because i am too stupid to look out for myself
  5. Banned
    Answers

Originally posted by msclbldrguy
    i am sooo glad all these &quot;experts&quot; are looking out for me because i am too stupid to look out for myself

God, Im quoting this...... well said. I lost 1 set of parents but I guess I'll truly always have someone looking out for me
  6. Registered User
    Answers

unfortunately, 75% of the population ARE too stupid to look out for themselves... but if it's not one thing it's another, so these kinds of legislation serve no purpose until it comes time for back patting and knob polishing... the people who propose these things no doubt spread country crock on their morning bagel, have some bacon, sausage and fried eggs, and feel good about their fat unhealthy selves.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by Biggin
    unfortunately, 75% of the population ARE too stupid to look out for themselves... but if it's not one thing it's another, so these kinds of legislation serve no purpose until it comes time for back patting and knob polishing... the people who propose these things no doubt spread country crock on their morning bagel, have some bacon, sausage and fried eggs, and feel good about their fat unhealthy selves.
    true...soooo true....but they are stupid because they are too lazy to educate themselves. I wish I had a nickel everyting I had a co-worker, friend, etc who doesnt w/o or take care of themselves talk about creatine for example and how unhealthy it is while downing their morning krispy kremes. And we wont even get into what is said about other supps...but everybody's an expert, right?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by Biggin
    spread country crock on their morning bagel, have some bacon, sausage and fried eggs, and feel good about their fat unhealthy selves.
    Sounds Like what I had for breakfast. LOL!
  9. Registered User
    Answers

H.R.1075

Title: To amend the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act with respect to dietary supplements containing natural or synthetic ephedrine group alkaloids, and for other purposes.

Sponsor: Rep Sweeney, John E. [NY-20] (introduced 3/4/2003)

Cosponsors: 1 - Rep Walden, Greg - 3/4/2003 [OR-2]

Latest Major Action: 3/17/2003 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Hopefully the government will find a way to make some money on it, and then it will be available at every corner store for as long as they can continue to make money on it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 10:24 AM
  2. Is this stuff related to the Active in Mass FX?
    By Oswizle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-15-2006, 11:09 PM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 11:52 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2005, 12:24 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 03:46 PM