Natural Test boosters

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys I have been out of it for a while and am researching for some ideas for supplementation. I know all the basics I was a bodybuilder for quite a while. I just wondered if there are products on the market that don't shrink your nuts and are at least somewhat effective. I see longjack has gained some notice. I was one of the Orignal experimenters with it 3 years ago. It tasted like **** and I don't remember any results with it.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
check out customnutritions tribulus extreme. Basically and zma/tribulus stack works decent.

akp2004

Awards
Test Boosters

A few board sponsors have good products:

NHA Stack from Designer Supplements works well for folks. Seems like some folks need to dial their doses down if anything, and just find the sweet spot. The logs hint at this.

PowerFuLL from USP Labs is pretty cool, esp when stacked with other products from their line such as Cissus RX.

Havent tried Prometabolix's test booster, but ingredients are fairly consistent with a solid test booster combo.

If the manufacturer is getting the right stuff and its bioavailable and in proper dosage, some guys are still not gonna respond as well as others, so it pays to try a few things out.

I personally liked the first version of Tribex right when T-Mag started, but have never had results from recent versions of it, and have been mostly dissapointed w/ most Trib products.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys after a couple days of reading and searching I really like the sound of the NHA stack with the lean extreme. Based on my reading it sounds like a good non-hormanal solution something that didn't exist a couple years ago. Nice to have an alternative if it works.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok now the Diesel products sound good a Diesel Test Raw Test cycle sounds good for an old guy like me.

How would you guys say that the Diesel products stack up against the NHA stack. Most people seem to prefer teh Diesel.

worker1

Awards
I just started taking Diesel Test two days ago. I feel good and I've gained 2 pounds. I'm doing 6 on, 1 off at 2-2-1

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks worker keep me posted on how it works out for you. I will continue to research for a bit b4 I decide on anything. Sounds like there are some good choices for Non Hormonal supps. I'm pretty surprised cuz a couple years ago PH's were the only legal supp that really seemed to work. I really want to lean towards a healthy solution. I'm very pleased and excited with what I'm reading so far.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
NHA is a great stack bro, def a good choice. I've often wondered about how Trib/Fenu/Maca etc would work with the NHA...

Oh and just so you don't kill yourself looking, Lean Xtreme has been MIA for months...

SNS has a good alternative and there is always Retain.

O14

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up you probably saved me some frustration.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just finished a 6 week NHA stack my log is in the DS section. I have also tried a few different dosing protocols of customs trib extreme. very solid product also posted in Customs section. Just today concocted a pre workout stack of 3 cissus 3 powerfull 3 activate and 1 trib extreme all washed down with some no-xplode. fantastic workout, outrageous pump surpassed a personal best.... but what worked? I couldn't find the kitchen sink or I'd have thrown that in too.

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running a bulking log elsewhere and ran the first half using Fenotest/FUZE and the second half is now ongoing with the NHA Stack plus SNS Reduce XT. Both stacks are phenomenal and I highly recommend both as natural test boosters/strength gainers.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah there seem to be a lot of products that work. Decesions, decisions... One thing I don't want to do is cloud the issue with too many supps. I just want to try and monitor one stack. I'm losing weight right now and doing very well on my own but I was going to do a run of something as I got leaner to help preserve some mass, as that's the time I am at risk of losing muscle. I was also thinking about some ectotropin. I'm just amazed at all the new products.

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yah there seem to be a lot of products that work. Decesions, decisions... One thing I don't want to do is cloud the issue with too many supps. I just want to try and monitor one stack. I'm losing weight right now and doing very well on my own but I was going to do a run of something as I got leaner to help preserve some mass, as that's the time I am at risk of losing muscle. I was also thinking about some ectotropin. I'm just amazed at all the new products.
With those goals in mind, if you're over 21 I strongly recommend the NHA stack (w/ Lean Xtreme or ReduceXT if you can afford it.) Check out the writeup on our site. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that sounds like a good stack for me. I'm well over 21, I'm 47.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had my father do a 5-6 week NHA stack and he really thought he saw some results, he's 63. Feb 1st I am going to start another one with a few tweaks. good luck

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yah that sounds like a good stack for me. I'm well over 21, I'm 47.
As someone with a professional interest in the field of aging adults (no, I'm not calling you old :) ) I would be very interested in seeing a log/review of your results if at all possible.

worker1

Awards
To update on the Diesel Test: I'm 1 week into it.
Today was chest/tris
I did 225x6 and 225x5 where in the past I was only able to get 225x3 and once 225x4. I also did this without a spotter so I may have been able to get another rep in.

edit: I have changed my routine a little the past few workouts where I focus on incline bp and don't do regular bp, so this could have helped, as did dt, I think.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a significant increase in strength worker, it's pretty hard to plecebo 3 extra reps.

Uhockey I don't know when I'll be starting but will be happy to do a log. I've been thinking of 8 weeks of ectotropin then the Stack. Haven't made up my mind completely. Age has made me anal in this reguard, that's a good thing when deciding about supps.

tintinet

Awards
How old is "aging"?

As someone with a professional interest in the field of aging adults (no, I'm not calling you old :) ) I would be very interested in seeing a log/review of your results if at all possible.
What does it take to qualify as "aging"? Over 21? 30? 35? 40? 45?

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What does it take to qualify as "aging"? Over 21? 30? 35? 40? 45?
I'd go with over 40 as aging. Obviously not my target geriatric population, but older adults, people who are starting to see the effects of long term health issues and lifestyle choices. Obviously this may not apply to all, especially those who have lived healthy lives, but you get the idea.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it didn't apply to me till I stopped lifting, when I was 45 I was a very good physical specimen. When I stopped I let life catch up with me. So I believe that aging is different for everyone depending on their habits.

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well it didn't apply to me till I stopped lifting, when I was 45 I was a very good physical specimen. When I stopped I let life catch up with me. So I believe that aging is different for everyone depending on their habits.
I could not agree more. Let's just say I have a professional interest in older adults and their health. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I decided with the NHA stack with the lean extreme (which is now in stock). I ordered it yesterday and will be starting in a few weeks. Also a friend of mine in his early forties will be doing the same, he may start earlier I will keep you up to date with his progress and observations as well.

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I decided with the NHA stack with the lean extreme (which is now in stock). I ordered it yesterday and will be starting in a few weeks. Also a friend of mine in his early forties will be doing the same, he may start earlier I will keep you up to date with his progress and observations as well.
Excellent.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My friend will start taking his today

Rebound XT - 1 at 7-8 am with shake and flax 6mg and fish oil 3 mg flax and 1 with evening meal

ActivaTe - 4 a day spread out 7-8 am, 1 pm, 6pm, 10pm with meals where possible.

Lean Extreme or Retain - 8 am, 1 pm, 6pm on training days, 10pm on non training

Feel free to make suggestions

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My friend will start taking his today

Rebound XT - 1 at 7-8 am with shake and flax 6mg and fish oil 3 mg flax and 1 with evening meal

ActivaTe - 4 a day spread out 7-8 am, 1 pm, 6pm, 10pm with meals where possible.

Lean Extreme or Retain - 8 am, 1 pm, 6pm on training days, 10pm on non training

Feel free to make suggestions
Good protocol.:woohoo:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dreamweaver..

Any updates ?
Sorry I started a new thread for my friend he had good results, managing to trim down and get some strength and muscle increase.

I am currently on PCT with NHA (decided to give halodrol a try) and liking it a lot. The lean extreme is eating my waistline. I continue to have good workouts and haven't noticed any loss in strength.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I started a new thread for my friend he had good results, managing to trim down and get some strength and muscle increase.

I am currently on PCT with NHA (decided to give halodrol a try) and liking it a lot. The lean extreme is eating my waistline. I continue to have good workouts and haven't noticed any loss in strength.
were's your log.. what did you do for PCT?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DreamWeaver: The NHA stsck is a great choice. Even better than Halodrol,Hemadrol,Superdrol, oe even Phera-plex in my opinion. Enjoy!!