Fat Burning Stack (feel free to slam)

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
CLA-3grams 3xs a day

Guggolbolic-1 cap 3xs a day

Caffeine-200mgs 3xs a day

I wanted to maybe add FL7 to this, but 1fast is out, and it's expensive as hell.

Need help here guys trying to get used to this non-ephedra fat burning crap.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
You can still find NYC products out there, if you're interested. I just picked up a few bottles of Gen's Adrenalin and its pretty kick ass, so far. AF Store sells a good NYC also.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Gen's Adrenilin? I'm not familiar with it. What site can I check it out at? Googled it and didn't have any luck. Thanks YJ.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! That's ok I was already at DPS.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
While I look into the Adrenalin how does the stack look guys?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
For anyone that is interested

There are 100 capsules per bottle of Adrenalin
Ingredients per capsule:
100 mg. Caffeine
20 mg. Norsynephrine/Octopamine
7 mg. Pinoyella
1.7 mg. Yohimbine

Haven't head of Pinoyella or Octopamine before.

YJ I couldn't find the recommended dosage

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Yep, NYC is usually a safe bet, I use it and love it (except for the libido thing, it kills mine, but a fatty's got to do what a fatty's got to do) :D

I would highly recommend FL7, I'm loving it, and check out the 7-keto and 1-test thread in R&D, a great idea by Wojo. CLA seems hit or miss: some love it, some think it's a waste of $$. I've used it at 3g before a long time ago, but that certainly wasn't enough.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Bump on the llibido thing, I've become asexual on 120mg nor/day.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by scotty2
Bump on the llibido thing, I've become asexual on 120mg nor/day.
Sucks, doesn't it?! I've heard that a few times now, no fun for summer cutting if the parts aren't on full alert :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
For anyone that is interested

There are 100 capsules per bottle of Adrenalin
Ingredients per capsule:
100 mg. Caffeine
20 mg. Norsynephrine/Octopamine
7 mg. Pinoyella
1.7 mg. Yohimbine

Haven't head of Pinoyella or Octopamine before.

YJ I couldn't find the recommended dosage

This isnt the original formula. This is the 'new' legal formula.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket

This isnt the original formula. This is the 'new' legal formula.

Do you know of a place to get the original formula?  If not do you still suggest this 'new' product?  If so what's the daily dosage so I know how many bottles to buy a day?

Diesel fuel seems to be helping a few people as well, but the cost is keeping a lot of people away from it.

As far as the libido problem have you guys tried supplementing with L-Tyrosine, 5HTP, or Yohimbe?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
OK I'm going for it. I'll buy 2 bottles to start. YJ would you stack this with anything else? Like Guggolbolic, or CLA? Of course keeping the cost down would be nice CLA @ 9gs a day isn't cheap.

GuyinLA

Awards

Sucks, doesn't it?! I've heard that a few times now, no fun for summer cutting if the parts aren't on full alert :D
Would maybe stacking with 4-AD help? The only prohormone I have ever used is 4-AD (Avant Lab's 4-ADerm) and it was incredible for my libido. I am in my 40s and while on it I awoke every morning with a woody, something that hadn't happened for a long time.

CableMan67

Awards
Out of Stock

Here's the original formula @ DPS for $19.

Gennpharm's Adrenalin

It's out of stock now!!!

Guess it was too good, anybody know where else to buy it?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established

Would maybe stacking with 4-AD help? The only prohormone I have ever used is 4-AD (Avant Lab's 4-ADerm) and it was incredible for my libido. I am in my 40s and while on it I awoke every morning with a woody, something that hadn't happened for a long time.
Yeah, that should help I'd think, a large dose of 4-ad usually makes anyone want to hump a leg nearby :D

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I just got my Adrenalin the original formual from DPS today, and they only shipped one bottle, because they are out, and Genapharm is changing their formula. What other NYC would you guys recommend? I know AF has a few, but what specifically would you recommend? Who has used their AF NYC &/or their AF NYC+?

Hey YJ want to sell any of your Adrenalin? =)

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
N'Pursuit,

I used AF's NYC for a short cycle (~ 10 days).

Contents per tablet:
25 mg Norephedrine
2.7 mg Yohimbine HCL
100 mg Caffeine

Directions said to take a total of 3-6 tablets per day split up into 3 doses. I started with .5 tablets and built up to 1.5 tablets per day. I have a low tolerance and initially I felt a substantial energy boost when I took it before my workouts. I did not experience any appetite suppression. I broke a sweat very easily doing cardio but did not notice any rise in pulse rate beyond normal levels.

Overall, the side effects were not pleasant but tolerable. It seemed to sharpen mental acuity slightly. My main complaint is that I felt an odd sort of tingly feeling in my head/sinuses/nerves that I suppose is best described as a typical stimulant induced 'high' sort of feeling. Very unnatural. For this reason, I have discontinued its use.

I did notice a loss in bodyfat while taking it, but cannot solely attribute this to the NYC as I was on a slightly hypocaloric diet doing a lot of cardio. To date I have not experienced any withdrawal symptoms probably due to the low dosage.

Conclusion: From all I could tell, the NYC lives up to its name and is touted with good reason. I just feel more comfortable going without an NYC for the rest of my cutting cyle. Hope this helps.

Btw, how is the Adrenalin working for you?

-Cardinal

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Nice post Cardinal. Glad to hear AF's worked out for you. Genapharm's Adrenalin so far has been the worst product I think I have ever ingested. I will finish out the bottle in hopes of something happening. I have not noticed an increased energy or fat loss from it. In fact I can take it and go to bed all afternoon. I will be switching back to the tried and true ECA soon, but will consider AF's NYC for use later on.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Nice post Cardinal. Glad to hear AF's worked out for you. Genapharm's Adrenalin so far has been the worst product I think I have ever ingested. I will finish out the bottle in hopes of something happening. I have not noticed an increased energy or fat loss from it. In fact I can take it and go to bed all afternoon. I will be switching back to the tried and true ECA soon, but will consider AF's NYC for use later on.
Sorry to hear NP. I have use a bottle and a half of Gaspari's NYC. It's so strong I have to take an occasional day off. Makes me quite anxious.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Indeed, sorry the adrenalin didn't work out well. One further caveat about AF's NYC. Taking NYC at night is definintely not advisable. It left me with one very restless night waking up at least 5 times. Against my better judgement I took it once at 8 P.M. thinking 6 hours before bed should be plenty of time for its effects to taper off. Man was I wrong.

I pretty much have to take all daily doses b/f 3-4 P.M. Then sleep is not a problem.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I have read a couple of threads about it on another board talking about how bad Genapharm with meeting label claims. Don't know how true it is you never know, but my experience tends to agree with them. for example last weekend I had taken my 2nd one and an hour later I was on the couch out cold.

GuyinLA

Awards
At some point in the future, NYC will be become unavailable. Ephedra doesn't agree with everyone (I'm one), though it certainly works. As everyone knows, ephedra may be banned anyway. Searching for a an effective non-ephedra fat-burner is the holy grail of manufacturers right now.

SAN recently released Tight. I started using it a couple of weeks ago and I am very happy with it. Has helped with appetite and I am losing body fat. Full disclosure: I started using CLA at the same time.

For those interested in giving Tight a try, here are the ingredients:

Caffeine Anhydrous 200 mg
Synephrine HCl 99.9% 20 mg
Forslean® 95% 20 mg
Synthetic Guggulsterones Z & E 99.9% 20 mg
Yohimbine HCl 99.9% 5 mg
Vinpocetine 99.9% 5 mg
Bioperine® 96.9% 5 mg

Havok

Awards
When you guys create your own stacks, how do you know how much of what to put in?
Is there a standard? or a target area?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
GuyinLA I have heard quite a few good things about tight lately. Glad to hear there are some good alternatives popping up. I have some Clenbutrix showing up soon. I used that a couple of years ago, but my diet wasn't in check at the time.

Havok yes there is somewhat are a formula people follow there is a ton of info out there on it. If not here try bb.com. The formula I believe is 20mg/ephedra 200mgs/caffeine but definitely don't go buy that. I can't remember what the dosages are off the top of my head.

Havok

Awards
thanks ill look for it
I just always see similar ammounts
and i wondered where you got the numbers from

Lgoosey

Awards
I second tha fact the guggulbolic is useless.

Tight's formula looks very promising.
BUMP on FL7 and 1-test....try it out and you may never go back to anythign else :D

TheCSWFighter

Awards
I personally am a fan of animals anarchy stack. GLA/CLA/ALA/GT/ALCAR and sometimes rhodiola

TheCSWFighter

Awards
a good bit and i seemed to maintain strength very well. alot of people seem to feel the same on it's effectiveness if you go over to the board they got a thread on peoples experience with it. I've cut a few times before withh a loss of a good bit of muscle but this seemed to get me down to a good body fat % while maintaining strength. Nothing like a contest ready body fat but around 7% i think i was about 7.4% and it didn;t take too long. Considering i was a good 15% before. I am planning on trying out swolecats program though because i've also heard good things about that.

GuyinLA

Awards
I personally am a fan of animals anarchy stack. GLA/CLA/ALA/GT/ALCAR and sometimes rhodiola
I've read that thread over at animal's website. It seems that at least some use ALCAR sublingually (I think that is what is meant by subway, the term used). But I would think that would burn. How do you take ALCAR? Can it just be taken orally by capsule for good effect?

GuyinLA

Awards
a good bit and i seemed to maintain strength very well. alot of people seem to feel the same on it's effectiveness if you go over to the board they got a thread on peoples experience with it. I've cut a few times before withh a loss of a good bit of muscle but this seemed to get me down to a good body fat % while maintaining strength. Nothing like a contest ready body fat but around 7% i think i was about 7.4% and it didn;t take too long. Considering i was a good 15% before. I am planning on trying out swolecats program though because i've also heard good things about that.
Is there a link that would describe swolecat's program?

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
On animal's board, when they mention subway they are talking about subcutaneous injections. Supposedly pretty effective but a little to much for me. Specially since you are supposed to do it at least twice a day and each time in multiple spots in the abdominals. However, I am a big fan of ALCAR orally, around 2 grams a day, along with GT and ALA. Animal's board has some pretty creative people on there, and they definetly don't take any BS (though animal is kind of a despot there).

GuyinLA

Awards
On animal's board, when they mention subway they are talking about subcutaneous injections. Supposedly pretty effective but a little to much for me. Specially since you are supposed to do it at least twice a day and each time in multiple spots in the abdominals. However, I am a big fan of ALCAR orally, around 2 grams a day, along with GT and ALA. Animal's board has some pretty creative people on there, and they definetly don't take any BS (though animal is kind of a despot there).
I agree with your assessment. I'm afraid to post over there since it is a such a hard-core, no nonsense board. But, I like to read posts, because, as you noted, there are some smart people over there. I take about 1.5 grams of ALCAR a day.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
While animal does control his board, I wouldn't be afraid to post there. Most of the members here could hold their own on most topics, its just the way one presents it that can get people in trouble. If you see animal is pissed about something someone says, its a no brainer not to antagonize him. Also, with all the government screwed him over, he is liberal to say the least, but even this I enjoy because its a diff. perspective. I recommend everyone check out the site, if for nothing else then DC's cycle for pennies thread (specially the training parts) as well as the unique supplement ideas they throw around (and support with info).

TheCSWFighter

Awards
swolecat has a section over at http://www.gotfina.com/forum/ and it also gives a link to his site. but it has a bunch of peoples pictures who went on the program and their progress etc. It should be in the Swole in the wall section. As for ALCAR being subwayed it does burn like a bitch but that's not from my experiences but from reading others experiences with it such as animals etc. Also you can take ALCAR orally which is what i do but you just take more of it to be as effective. The recomnended dosages on the site are oral not subwayed. I do beliueve animal does recomend a certain amount if you do feel the need to subway. As with just about everything if you subway it it's more effective to get into your bloodstream. Notice just about not everything. Look at creatine. Sorry it took me so long to reply but as for the anarchy stack just do a bunch of reading on animals site because it's gopt tons of threads on it. Also while your their check up on cycles on pennies by dante aka doggcrap. Some great knowlodge it's alot of reasding but well worth it