Carbolin19 - AnabolicMinds.com

Carbolin19

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

Carbolin19

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=608834

What do you guys think about this product? Searched it in the forum and nothing came up. Just makes me curious.. though i am not a big fan of biotest products.

2. New Member

I think it's forskolin SE with an ester attached, somebody got more info ?

"Colforsin 1,9-carbonate"
  3. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by french_muscle

Biotest products are interesting because they really appear to put a lot of research into them and (seemingly) high production values. They also appear to follow research paths not heavily tread by others.

I also like the fact that their standard answer is that they understand their products don't work for everyone, and if they don't work for you, stop taking them. I like the attitude.

Biotest SPIKE works amazingly for me. It gives me precisely what they say it does (lightning mental acuity, energy without feeling like I'm on a stimulant, and confidence). I like SPIKE and take it before I engage in high-stakes negotiations.

Biotest M didn't seem to do anything for me.

As to the product at hand, Biotest Carbolin19, I have to say that it did appear to work for me. There wasn't anything dramatic (like superdrol or M1T) but it did appear to do precisely what it was supposed to do (act as a bridging product, preserving gains and aiding in body composition). Like most people taking supplements, there is no double-blind test. I took carbolin19 while doing other things and my gains could easily be attributable to those other things....but my gut tells me that it worked for me. I'd be taking some now but it's so freakin expensive.

I think Biotest gets a bad wrap from people who expect instant dramatic gains from their products. They don't claim their products will make your muscles EXPLODE after a week's use and it seems unfair to hold them to such a standard. They create interesting stuff (their GROW! protein bars taste wonderful).

My experience with Biotest has been:

GROW! Protein Bar: A+
    SPIKE: A+
    Anti-E M: C-
    Carbolin19: B
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Biotest products are interesting because they really appear to put a lot of research into them and (seemingly) high production values. They also appear to follow research paths not heavily tread by others.

I also like the fact that their standard answer is that they understand their products don't work for everyone, and if they don't work for you, stop taking them. I like the attitude.

Biotest SPIKE works amazingly for me. It gives me precisely what they say it does (lightning mental acuity, energy without feeling like I'm on a stimulant, and confidence). I like SPIKE and take it before I engage in high-stakes negotiations.

Biotest M didn't seem to do anything for me.

As to the product at hand, Biotest Carbolin19, I have to say that it did appear to work for me. There wasn't anything dramatic (like superdrol or M1T) but it did appear to do precisely what it was supposed to do (act as a bridging product, preserving gains and aiding in body composition). Like most people taking supplements, there is no double-blind test. I took carbolin19 while doing other things and my gains could easily be attributable to those other things....but my gut tells me that it worked for me. I'd be taking some now but it's so freakin expensive.

I think Biotest gets a bad wrap from people who expect instant dramatic gains from their products. They don't claim their products will make your muscles EXPLODE after a week's use and it seems unfair to hold them to such a standard. They create interesting stuff (their GROW! protein bars taste wonderful).

My experience with Biotest has been:

GROW! Protein Bar: A+
    SPIKE: A+
    Anti-E M: C-
    Carbolin19: B
    I have this wierd feeling that there aren't many people here who will agree with you!!!

Adams
  5. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    I have this wierd feeling that there aren't many people here who will agree with you!!!

Adams
    Probably not....but he asked for opinions. That's mine. If the guy is looking for something to pack on slabs of muscle in a couple weeks, then he should look at the Anabolic Xtreme / Gaspari / Legal Gear / pharmagenx musclebuilding products. We all know those work and why they work. Biotest produces essentially a different category of products...which seem to be hit and miss as to whether they work for people. As I noted, my experiences have been mixed.
  6. Really Really Good Looking

Quote Originally Posted by french_muscle

I believe this is what Syr said once before too. This is just more Biotest BS.
  •