Natural Supps to Boost Female Sex Drive?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Supporter

Well my girlfriend is just about to get on the pill right now and now im worried. She has a very small libido as is and I have to really work her up to get her going, spend lots of time to get everything just right, im wondering if once shes on the pill ill be getting even less, when I should be getting more? Than again, I dont need any little ones running around at this point either........

2. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SubliminalX
    Okay, I know it's not a supp. But I just had to post this since it's recent news.

"Nasal Spray Arouses Women's Desire To Have Sex In Minutes"

http://www.local6.com/news/5347978/detail.html
    PT-141 is produced from Melanotan II. note the spontaneous and long term erections obtained from guys on this forum experimenting with this substance. I am definately buying stock in Palatin. they own the rights to develop MT II as a treatment for sexual disfunction in both males and females.
    wonder if we could convert MT II into a transdermal??
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    ...I've tried all the usual herbs with no results or worse, serious exacerbation of her anxiety. Supps that increase NO or cAMP all lead to panic attacks. Alcohol is about the only sure fire thing that helps, lol.
    Wanted to point something out -- Note the trend: a nervous system depressant helps, the other things you've mentioned are stimulants.

May not be real but might be something for you guys to check out.

We're kinda hoping that after having a baby she'll get a stronger libido..particularly as she goes into her 30's.
    That is extremely unlikely...most guys won't discuss it but reality is sex life TANKS after a baby.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Yeah, I've heard that but she's also just turned 30 so that tends to be when women start to get more of a libido. I'm guessing it will simply stay about the same..which sucks either way, lol. I'll just keeping using gear until my libido goes away forever I guess.

I've also noted the stimulant/depressant connection and it makes sense since she has anxiety that she needs something to relax her to ease her into the mood.

There's also a strong relationship between estrogen dominance and the upregulation of NO..which can cause bouts of mania in bipolar patients. I don't think she's bipolar, however I think NO can also be bad for those with regular anxiety as it fuels excititory brain functions. The birth control pills/patch could have easily put her into estrogen dominance where her E levels far outpaced her progesterone levels. A lot of women are having success with progesterone creams and bioidentical phytoestrogens/progestins. I'll be looking into it more.

Barring that, there's always hookers

Just kiiiiidding. Or am I?
  5. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Yeah, I've heard that but she's also just turned 30 so that tends to be when women start to get more of a libido. I'm guessing it will simply stay about the same..which sucks either way, lol. I'll just keeping using gear until my libido goes away forever I guess.

I've also noted the stimulant/depressant connection and it makes sense since she has anxiety that she needs something to relax her to ease her into the mood.

There's also a strong relationship between estrogen dominance and the upregulation of NO..which can cause bouts of mania in bipolar patients. I don't think she's bipolar, however I think NO can also be bad for those with regular anxiety as it fuels excititory brain functions. The birth control pills/patch could have easily put her into estrogen dominance where her E levels far outpaced her progesterone levels. A lot of women are having success with progesterone creams and bioidentical phytoestrogens/progestins. I'll be looking into it more.

Just make sure you wrap it and double bag it bro if ur goin the latter root!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  6. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Just make sure you wrap it and double bag it bro if ur goin the latter route!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  7. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Thats good to know, my wife was a lil excited, but i think now NO on a regular basis might be a bad idea, as i found out T3 was a baaaaaaaaaaddd idea. She was losing weight and her damn mind with doses over 75mcgs. But anyway now she s talking the baby stuff and if the a bay is going to kill libido, i might have to accidently on purpose inject her with some test, cuz life with no sex is just not life is it???
  8. -Dalla Hunga-
    Somewhere between a 4x12 stack and a power rack...

I dont think its a physical change after having the kid that causes the low sex drive - its that her primary focus and all her energy is going toward the child. Hard to find the energy for love making when you're sleeping 3 hours a night.

BV
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    I dont think its a physical change after having the kid that causes the low sex drive - its that her primary focus and all her energy is going toward the child. Hard to find the energy for love making when you're sleeping 3 hours a night.

BV
    It's both. Women are even more hormonally deranged than usual during and after having a baby, and the disturbed sleep will mess up both parents.

Bio, this sounds like it's time for hormonal testing and trials of Progesterone and/or Phytoestrogens. Prog has seemingly helped a lot of women, and it's also an effective preventative and treatment for male Benign Prostate Hypertrophy as a dermal cream.

It's a real shame that that three letter substance beginning with G was outlawed, that gave the loving feel to many a woman, and there's always X.
  10. -Dalla Hunga-

It's a real shame that that three letter substance beginning with G was outlawed, that gave the loving feel to many a woman, and there's always X.
    Yeah, that will do it - not something you can use very often though.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Yeah, the baby is indeed the focus of most maternal energy but there's definitely a period of hormonal rebalancing..I think not unlike us coming off cycle. It's a downer after the rush of feel-good hormones.

I've heard some friends talk about using G and going to sex clubs..crazy crazy stuff,lol. I'm told it's also anabolic.
  12. -Dalla Hunga-

Yeah Ive read the G is the drug of choice among bodybuilders. It promotes growth hormone release, is known to be a good sleep aid and allows one to get intoxicated without negatively affecting testosterone levels.

Here's a great article on it from none other than Par Deus. He goes on to pimp Tranquil-G at the end

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par3.htm
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

i've been married since 8 years, and from the experience i know that birth control pill is a medicin that has its advantage and yet has many sides, some of the sides that we all know now, mood swings , almost no libido and gaining fat easily ,
    and almost nothing can change it even using the milder birth control pill .
    you either be happy with that or change the birth control method.
    there isn't one size fits all you have to know or experience to figure out what suits you both best, some uses condoms ( unlubricated , extra sensitive, flavored ..etc) yet others choose to operate or choose different method.yet for every way there are pros and cons
    IMHO, you should stop the pill now and serch other ways, i'm sure you'll be happy again
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

just for information, my wife also gained 15lbs, lost libido, and has more mood swings when she went from pill to patch
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Yeah, the maker of the Patch is getting nailed because they didn't correctly report the dosing. They should have talked to PA, LMAO.
  16. -Dalla Hunga-

Seriously!! Or practically anyone on our board
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supplement to boost wifes sex drive
    By fame126 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 10:26 PM
  2. eye floaters..any natural supps to treat them?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 01:41 PM
  3. Natural Way To Boost Testosterone
    By MuscleGauge1 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-04-2012, 05:40 AM
  4. what to take for sex drive?
    By grndslam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 03:36 PM
  5. Female sex drive-- does vitex or DIM suppress it?
    By de49152 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 05:29 PM