Myoplex Tastes anyone?
- 11-29-2005, 11:46 PM
- 11-29-2005, 11:50 PM
They taste alright, thick and snot-like if not really cold..
- 11-30-2005, 02:25 AM
IMO the chocolate is very rich and creamy.
11-30-2005, 09:14 PM
as far as myoplex goes, chocolate is by far the best tasting. just switched to MET-RX(chocolate) and is the absolute best tasting protein i have ever tried.
11-30-2005, 10:06 PM
i love met-rx chocolate..especially with a some peanut butter(skippy natural) or 3 frozen strawberries or a banan..ok im stopping now
myoplex is ok..nothing special..i prefer champion's ultramet or met-rx.yes im old school
12-01-2005, 09:41 AM
The Cappuccino is good for the first little while... then you just get annoyed with it, I try to buy anothe rtype of MRP so I can cycle them in with milk protein isolate/whey and the other MRP I bought(Prolab)... They're pretty decent if you don't go overboard on them.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Whacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2010, 04:08 PM
- By chosen5 in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2002, 02:00 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 12-19-2002, 07:25 PM
- By chosen5 in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 12-03-2002, 09:16 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2002, 04:14 AM