NHA stack + maybe Cissus RX ???

1. Board Supporter
    Answers

Smile NHA stack + maybe Cissus RX ???

Hello there. I have already purchased the NHA stack to use in about 1 months time. I was curious to hear some opinions on adding Cissus Rx to the mix.

what would be a more effective way to take the NHA stack?
    I have enough for 60 days. Should I take the NHA stack for 60 days straight? or should I divide it into two 30 day cycles? and leave some time in between the two cycles?
    or does it not matter?

Just curious to hear what people think on the matter.

cheers

2. Registered User
    Answers

I dont see how cissus would hurt, however it is really meant for tendon related issues. It seems to be mildly anabolic at around 8 caps a day, but that just isnt cost friendly. If youre looking to add something, I would suggest PowerFULL. More along the lines of what you seem to be looking for.
  3. Board Supporter
    Answers

that idea had crossed my mind. It would seem to work nicely. I just wish we knew more about powerfull and how it does what it does. I know in due time we'll find out, can't wait.
    •   

4. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

I dont see how cissus would hurt, however it is really meant for tendon related issues. It seems to be mildly anabolic at around 8 caps a day, but that just isnt cost friendly. If youre looking to add something, I would suggest PowerFULL. More along the lines of what you seem to be looking for.
    For me, CissusRX has proven to be quite anabolic, moreso than PowerFULL I think. At 6-caps a day of Cissus RX, I get a noticeable boost in libido, ejac. volume, and I always feel stronger in the gym too.
    In short, I love the stuff! Im planning on an NHA stack in Jan, and Cissus will definitely be a part of it.

BV
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    For me, CissusRX has proven to be quite anabolic, moreso than PowerFULL I think. At 6-caps a day of Cissus RX, I get a noticeable boost in libido, ejac. volume, and I always feel stronger in the gym too.
    In short, I love the stuff! Im planning on an NHA stack in Jan, and Cissus will definitely be a part of it.

BV

Love the NHA, if I have the cash, Cissus sounds good to add in.

O14
  6. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

have you tried the NHA stack yet Odessa14? What were your results?
  7. Registered User
    Answers

have you tried the NHA stack yet Odessa14? What were your results?
    NHA was awesome. I ran it after the first wave of the ActivaTe Beta sale. Strength was up, little bit of size from the AcT, and generally felt better. Didn't take any measurements, but weights were up and energy was there. I ran it soon after it was released because I am impatient and was really excited about this product, which is why my review is a little informal.

I will run it again soon as part of a
    LXT or Retain/RXT/ActivaTe lean bulker, and like I said earlier, if I have the cash Cissus sounds like a great addition, but I would not run it under 6 caps a day, so at this price, all else considered, it would be expensive.

O14
  8. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

Well, at 6 caps/day a bottle will last you a month. Nutraplanet sells them for about $22 - not bad for a month supply!

Im running Rebound/PowerFULL/Cissus/CreEthylThunder right now and Im pretty pleased with the results.

You can check out my log if you'd like:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...k-bonanza.html

BV
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Well, at 6 caps/day a bottle will last you a month. Nutraplanet sells them for about $22 - not bad for a month supply!

Im running Rebound/PowerFULL/Cissus/CreEthylThunder right now and Im pretty pleased with the results.

BV
    I def will bro. Good luck man

O14
  10. Registered User
    Answers

BV
    If only a month were 21 days, because thats how long a bottle lasts
  11. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

Ah. yeah I guess it does with the new bottle - the old ones were 180 caps.

BV
  12. Gold Member
    Answers

NHA + Cissus

I'm on it right now, and I think I notice less "drying" from the Rebound XT, and my joints dont feel as creaky/achy.

I love the stack so far as a combination.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

I would like to see a log for NHA+Fenotest...

also maybe some zma, trib, cissus
  14. Board Supporter
    Answers

I think Cissus would be a great addition to ANY stack, its effects just seem to get better the longer you use it. I have run it for a shoulder injury at 6 caps a day, worked a treat, now run it at 4 caps per day just to keep the joints and tendons healthy but have noticed some definate recomp effects. Currently stacking it with Camphibiolic, great stack. I have run powerfull and loved it a 9caps per day, awesome pumps, great sleep and recovery benifits, not sure about the strength gains. It effects did seem to fade somewhat after a while, althought at 9 caps a day the bottle only lasts about 13/14 days.
  15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Answers

Wannabe, what are your dosage/times for the cissus/camp stack? I'm looking for more info on this, and USP does not seem to be in a big hurry to answer product questions on this board. Maybe they just spend all their time making good products??!Thats my hope anyway.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Cissus, to me, is amazing. I've only been taking it for a couple of weeks and only at 4/day (bottle directions).
    The stuff has definately helped my shoulder pains/soreness and seems to be slowly strengthening/rejuvenating that area. Pretty slick stuff. I may kick up to 6 a day just for grins. 4 is doing more than what I want it to though, which is help my shoulder.
  17. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski
    Wannabe, what are your dosage/times for the cissus/camp stack? I'm looking for more info on this, and USP does not seem to be in a big hurry to answer product questions on this board. Maybe they just spend all their time making good products??!Thats my hope anyway.
    When i was 'fixing' my shoulder i was running cissus @ 6 caps a day (3 * 2caps, on waking, evening before workout and before bed)

I have stacked it with Camp at 6 caps a day.

I now run, cissus and camp at 4caps per day as sort of maintenance and for long term recomp.

USP is around on lots of boards. Cissus is great stuff you will be pleased
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Is it safe to take an NHA Stack for 60 days following a cylce?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

yes i believe it is.. a lot use it for PCT and it can be used as a bridge as well.. which is what i am doing..
  20. Registered User
    Answers

where can one find this CissusRX?
  21. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

3-4 weeks is a good length for the NHA stack. I havent used activate yet, but Ive stacked RXT with PowerFULL/Cissus and it kicked in pretty quick.
  22. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gten79
    Is it safe to take an NHA Stack for 60 days following a cylce?
    No, you should stop using ATD after 4 weeks. After that I would continue only Cissus for another month and then 4 weeks of NHA+Cissus and so on.
  23. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

I second Syr on that one. ATD is quite potent, and 4 weeks of it would be plenty. It suppresses libido for me, and also seems to cause some hair loss, surprisingly.

BV
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 11:04 PM
  2. New AP, New Powerfull, Super cissus Rx Stack
    By nightmarcher in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 05:00 PM
  3. Super Cissus Rx+Powerfull Stack
    By R_Alan1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21