Stacking M1T & Superdrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

movin-iron

Awards
Ok, I have not seen any threads on this before and would like some input. I have done a few cycles of M1T previously and a single Superdrol cycle. I have achieved excellent results from each with some differences. The M1T seemed to pack on more mass overall where the SD skyrocketed strength and put on some good clean / lean gains.

On both the SD and M1T cycles I used doses of 20mg/day. What would you think about splitting that 20mg between 10mg am SD and 10mg pm M1T? All in all it is the same amount of methylated product so from that perspective it is no more damaging than the 20mg of a single product each day.

Using this method of stacking the two I could lessen the harsher sides of M1T and perhaps increase the lean dry gains of superdrol or if you want to look at it the other way I could dry out the more 'watery' gains of M1T.

I have posted this same topic in outlaw muscle and was referred to this board for the expertise it contains. If anyone cares to review it for what has already been discussed, my OM thread is located here http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18887

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I wouldn't even dream of putting these compounds anywhere near each other. All toxicity issues aside, I don't think you'd see any gains that are magically better than using one or the other product. The sides would be horrendous and it would be quite risky health-wise.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree, I would never stack M1T & Superdrol. I believe that is way to harsh.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not to hop on the bandwagon with this, but those are harsh compounds on your liver, and to stack them, would not be adventagoues to your liver, or your health. do one or other, hopefully you'd opt for phera plex because it gives you the strength and recomp effects without all the lethargic, hypo sides of super.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't do it. And I am pretty nuts.

dangetinthere

dangetinthere

Board Sponsor
Awards
i personaly wouldnt do it but if anything it wouldnt realy be a stack more like this:
wk1:m1t 20mg ed
wk2:m1t 20mg ed
wk3:sd 20mg ed
wk4:sd 20mg ed
heavy pct

but i agree with what somebody above said i dont know if any of the gains would be better than just doing a 4 week sd cycle but maybe because it seems both sd and m1t max out in gains around the second week

ohh this is my first post previously banned

GoPower

Banned
Awards
Apart from validated (herd) thinking and general hysteria, what synergistic reasons would you or would you not do it?

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if life isnt an issue, go for it....might as well tell the family goodbye first..

peace

shct

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Apart from validated (herd) thinking and general hysteria, what synergistic reasons would you or would you not do it?

Apart from worries of negative reactions from synergism, I'm speaking from experience with both of these compounds. They're so strong that they pretty much fizzle out the androgen receptor in 2-3 weeks. Gains slow to a crawl and stop, sides start getting worse and worse so really..what would be the point of jumping into another, equally harsh cycle? It's an awful lot of sides to put up with and a lengthy PCT to do just to 'harden up" a little.

Both compounds exert strong choleostatic reactions in the liver and drive cholesterol levels into the single digits within a week or two, so 2 weeks of M1T then 2 weeks of SD, IMO wouldn't be all that different than 4 weeks of M1t or 4 weeks of SD.

If I were feeling reckless, as has been known to happen, I might go 1 week M1t then 1 week SD with test or 4AD being run prior to, during and for a couple weeks afterward. PCT needs to be lengthy and spot on with these compounds or gains will not stick.

Word.

GoPower

Banned
Awards
Apart from worries of negative reactions from synergism, I'm speaking from experience with both of these compounds. They're so strong that they pretty much fizzle out the androgen receptor in 2-3 weeks. Gains slow to a crawl and stop, sides start getting worse and worse so really..what would be the point of jumping into another, equally harsh cycle? It's an awful lot of sides to put up with and a lengthy PCT to do just to 'harden up" a little.

Both compounds exert strong choleostatic reactions in the liver and drive cholesterol levels into the single digits within a week or two, so 2 weeks of M1T then 2 weeks of SD, IMO wouldn't be all that different than 4 weeks of M1t or 4 weeks of SD.

If I were feeling reckless, as has been known to happen, I might go 1 week M1t then 1 week SD with test or 4AD being run prior to, during and for a couple weeks afterward. PCT needs to be lengthy and spot on with these compounds or gains will not stick.

Word.
What I got from the original question was potential for using both compounds together. The original questioner has had prior experience, which may have been different from your's. Which might also be why he is considering doing them both together.
He did not say how long his cycle would be, but he did say how much he was planning to use, which is significantly less than most people use before they start seeing the extreme sides.
How much did you use before you started experiencing the sides?

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why wouldn't you do it?
:gotsearch

You really need to research these compounds a little more if your asking that. They are harsh enough by themselves.These are the last to compounds I would stack together.

GoPower

Banned
Awards
:gotsearch

You really need to research these compounds a little more if your asking that. They are harsh enough by themselves.These are the last to compounds I would stack together.
Not only have I researched them extensively, I have also used them. I know how taxing they are. Have you used them or are you just stating the standard? What were your experiences?
What gives you reason not to use them together?

shaorinor

Awards
Shoot, if you're willing to stack that, might as well break down and start injecting. More efficacious and definately not as toxic.

Seriously, there's a point where just thinking you can throw everything together won't be much more effective. In the end, I think people who start thinking this way are making up for some crappy diet and training.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What I got from the original question was potential for using both compounds together. The original questioner has had prior experience, which may have been different from your's. Which might also be why he is considering doing them both together.
He did not say how long his cycle would be, but he did say how much he was planning to use, which is significantly less than most people use before they start seeing the extreme sides.
How much did you use before you started experiencing the sides?
Actually I have blood work from 5mgs of m1t that show significant affects on my cardiovascualr system. That and there have been a lot of other members here that have had similar issues.

It would not be a smart idea 10mgs of m1t is a standard dose imo, regardless if you get gains from it or not.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As mentioned before by bioman these are two of the most harsh methyl androgens in terms of liver and cholesterol. There are also the issues of blood pressure, cramping, hypoglycemia, shortness of breath, etc etc. These are and can be experienced with using each one individually and the potential for a compounded response is rather likely.

Having used both individually in the past and 'feeling fine' with great results may not be indicative of the havoc taking place in your system. Both individually will be very brutal to your cholesterol and potentially as brutal on your liver. Unless you have had bloodwork to see how you are fairing with each individually you really have no baseline for the extreme compounded effect that they may and likely will have.

Having done both and having had great results, including sides, with both, I would not venture to stack them. I have several cycles of blood work using each seperately and have sufficient evidence to convince me that this stack is not a wise one.

Of course you may chose to do as you will.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW...
I have posted this same topic in outlaw muscle and was referred to this board for the expertise it contains.
...contained in this thread are a couple/few of the rather credible board opinions on the topic that you may have been hoping to find.

GoPower

Banned
Awards
I am only trying to make one point. We have almost the entire US Legislature reacting to hysteria about steroids. If we don't at least attempt to document our own trials, and only act on heresay, we are feeding the hysteria.
The guy at Outlaw was stating a potential experiment because he had these hormones remaining since before the ban. He wants to make a trial based on that alone.
No one here has stated any negative synergistic effects between the two compounds, only not to do it.
How many times, throughout the history of the human race, have we had to break through this kind of thinking to advance?
...Or we can just choose to follow the status quo.
What bodybuilder, powerlifter, or athlete in general wants to do that?

Or putting it yet a different way, how many of you actually choose abstenance over safe sex?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am only trying to make one point. We have almost the entire US Legislature reacting to hysteria about steroids. If we don't at least attempt to document our own trials, and only act on heresay, we are feeding the hysteria.
The guy at Outlaw was stating a potential experiment because he had these hormones remaining since before the ban. He wants to make a trial based on that alone.
No one here has stated any negative synergistic effects between the two compounds, only not to do it.
How many times, throughout the history of the human race, have we had to break through this kind of thinking to advance?
Read again what was posted above. We here at AM have done lots of personal bloodwork with both compounds. This was long ago when M1T hit the market, and I and a few were SD beta testers. This is not new ground being covered. To suggest that doing an experiment using two items that are individually proven to be very harsh, to see if together they are equal to or greater is sort of foolish. Stacked, that will be at least just as harsh...no? At the very least!

Quite honestly I believe that comparing this potential experiment to a breakthrough to advance the human race is rediculous. But like I said, you have the right and freedom to do what you will and that right to is respected...but not always condoned.

GoPower

Banned
Awards
Read again what was posted above. We here at AM have done lots of personal bloodwork with both compounds. This was long ago when M1T hit the market, and I and a few were SD beta testers. This is not new ground being covered. To suggest that doing an experiment using two items that are individually proven to be very harsh, to see if together they are equal to or greater is sort of foolish. Stacked, that will be at least just as harsh...no? At the very least!

Quite honestly I believe that comparing this potential experiment to a breakthrough to advance the human race is rediculous. But like I said, you have the right and freedom to do what you will and that right to is respected...but not always condoned.
Condoned? At this point, we have reached the point of diminishing return. Therefore, I will look forward to the results of the trial in that other space.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Condoned? At this point, we have reached the point of diminishing return. Therefore, I will look forward to the results of the trial in that other space.
What is your point man? Deminished returns? The original poster ask for this boards input. He got it. End of story.

scarfacebling

Awards
Or putting it yet a different way, how many of you actually choose abstenance over safe sex?
WOW, All I can say as that if you did your research on these compounds and looked at the blood work listed on the logs from people that used them separately you would NOT be talking about using them together. Plus with what you are saying above its people like you who take M1T and Superdrol which are both very strong compounds and do not follow the directions and/or look at the scientific data and complain when you get ill or experience harsh sides. People that use compounds like this irresponsibly are the reason prohormones were banned in the first place

GoPower

Banned
Awards
It is the end of the story for you. Fortunately, there are other resources that are not so close-minded and resort to autocratic control over logical reasoning.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is the end of the story for you. Fortunately, there are other resources that are not so close-minded and resort to autocratic control over logical reasoning.
What? Logical reasoning is something that you have no possesion of at this time. You're out of here.

Jblake

Awards
It's not as simple as 10mg's + 10mg's=20 either. When stacking compounds, 1+1 often equals 3, sometimes in gains and SOMETIMES in side effects. Also, each have different effects in the body and each metabolizes into different compounds which have even more effects. This is something you should consider, as most don't realize it's not simply the stress it puts on your liver as it passes through, it's the crap it metabolizes into. The overlap can be putting your insides through hell and you might have no indication other than a "man, I feel a little crappy" moment one day.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I'm an autocrat..yippee. Way to rage against the establishment..bro.

shaorinor

Awards
You're using "logical reasoning" in an argument to combine 2 already toxic substances? Where is your logic in that? How much of a gain are we really expecting here...people looking for the fast way. If you want it that bad, inject. Ends up being a lot cheaper and way more efficient.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok i know hes allready banned but im sure he'll back around to read this ....... DUDE YOU ARE RETARTED AND CLOSE MINDED.

i cant belive you would come in here playing devils advocate waving your little flag saying "wheres the bad part, wheres the bad part" while we are shoveling the proof/paperwork/experience/opinions of many on this board and through out the experienced BB community not to mention that one click on this here search button:gotsearch or even a google search would not pull up loads of info on both of these steroids stating exactly what we've told you. **** man youll even find a post from me asking the same damned question when SD first came out. leading me to belive that youve done **** for research. then to look in our direction and say that we are the ones feeding the media and legislature full of histaria over this and say we are going off hearsay then your not only ignorant and cocky but you probally rode the short bus to school too.

you go ahead and tell me how this stack goes for ya and when i get a call the same time your congressman does about another f'in BB wannabee whos about to die from liver failure, shitty cholesterol and bitch tits so big that he suffocated then you tell me whos feeding the histaria. goodnight.:nutkick:

movin-iron

Awards
Excellent opinions all around. Thank you very much for the input.

As I had stated I am not a beginner and have had a decent amount of experiance with both of the compounds in seperate cycles with great results.

The original intent was to guage the opinion on the effectiveness of these two compounds combined to maximize effectiveness while utilizing lower doses.

As one poster, jBlake, put it, when using these compounds 1 + 1 does not always equal two. As a matter of fact, in the human body it may be that the sides are amplified while gains are dimished, no one knows for sure.

Also, as I have used both compunds safely in previous cycles (with medical support) at higher doses than what I intended here I was hoping that the opinion would be a positive one. After reading the responses here and on two other boards I have come to the conclusion that although it *may* be safe and the quality of gains *may* be increased the likelyhood is that there will not be much of a benefit over taking 20mg of a single compund alone.

So although I could try this with heavy support from the medical community I now believe the gains would not be worth the potential risk. Even with medical support they cannot tell you much until something is already happening.

Also, given the way people are begging for this stuff maybe I'll just sell it. I could probably get enough to fund a Test / Deca / HCG cycle, LOL!

Everybody, thank you extremely for your input, even for someone new to your board. I think I'll stick around for a while.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everybody, thank you extremely for your input, even for someone new to your board. I think I'll stick around for a while.
Sounds like you have used the 'logical and reasonable' approach when drawing your conclusion. Well done in presenting your summary. Welcome.

scarfacebling

Awards

other resources LOL yup go back to BBing.com you will fit in nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wrestler119 Anabolics 8
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 10
pestis Anabolics 27