Has anyone tried Get Diesel "ready 4 war"?

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Oh my fucking god!! This crap taste horrible. I paid for it so I am gonna use it all, but damn it taste like ass. I see some people complain about CEE, this is 1000% worse!!!!
:aargh:

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Oh my fucking god!! This crap taste horrible. I paid for it so I am gonna use it all, but damn it taste like ass. I see some people complain about CEE, this is 1000% worse!!!!
:aargh:
It taste bad, but it works. I started taking it with Orange Juice. Equal seemed to help also.

71sport408

71sport408

Awards
Agreed, it tastes pretty bad. It didn't seem to work well for me but others saw good results.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, it tastes pretty bad. It didn't seem to work well for me but others saw good results.
Did you try and up your dose? I had to when I started. I was hooked on ephedra so his was my alternative. I have not tried the Diesel Test, but it is getting great reviews.

71sport408

71sport408

Awards
Yea I upped it a bit, maybe I should have upped it more. What dose worked best for you?

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I use a full scoop to 12 oz wter and a half a packet of crystal light mix! Better that way!

71sport408

71sport408

Awards
I was using a full scoop. I should have gone a little more.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
I was using a full scoop. I should have gone a little more.
I don't use it everyday because my body tends to adjust to it. I have been taking Red Acid (fat burner) this week and it gets me going good.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I only use it when I really dont feel like going to the gym. About 1 every 10 days or so. I know if I take it then dont go to the gym, I wont be able to sleep.
:dance: <<<<< me if I dont go!

and my wife at about 1 am :shoot:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What is in this stuff? I didn't see any ingredients.

71sport408

71sport408

Awards
Here you go.

Amount Per Serving:
Protein (from whey isolate) 5g 10%
Carbohydrates (dextrose) 4g 2%
Thiamin HCL (B-1) 3mg 200%
Riboflavin (B-2) 3mg 177%
B-3 (Niacinamide) 24mg 120%
B-5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate) 20mg 200%
B-6 (Active co-enzyme) 50mg 2500%
B-12 (Cyanocobalamine) 500mcg 8333%
Folic Acid 400mcg 100%
Vitamin C 400mg 667%
Sodium (as Na bicarbonate/phosphate) 178mg 7%
Magnesium (as Mg Malate) 225mg 57%
Potassium (as K bicarbonate/phophate) 308mg 11%
Caffeine 300mg Proprietary Blend: 6378mg
Xylitol, magnesium malate, sodium phosphate, potassium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, potassium bicarbonate, lecithin, green tea, N-acetyl L-tyrosine, stevia, polygonum, alpha lipoic acid, rhodiola rosea, bacopa, DMAE, Bitartrate, gynostemma, yohimbe bark extract, vinpocetine, bioperine, idebenone, astaxathin

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i put mine in a small glass of gatorade and sipped it. then i chased with the rest of the gatorade, masked the taste well. you can buy kool aid packet and pour them in there mix it around. i got those 50 cent watermelon and grape packets and poured 10 of em in there, that also helped. you could probably use gatorade mix instead of koolaid.

Jwillbc55

Awards
not the greatest tasting thing in the world but from my experiences it does the trick for some serious energy. I just got used to it after a while so I switched to something else.