My Next "Between Cycle" Cycle

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Goals : Shed some winter blubber, gain some strength, recover fully from AAS/PH/NO cycles of this year ( last PH one ended September ), stimulate androgen receptors for spring cycles.

Wk1 ATD 75mg X-Factor 500mg Activate 4caps

Wk2 ATD 75mg X-Factor 1000mg Activate 4caps

Wk3 ATD 50mg X-Factor 1000mg Activate 4caps

Wk4 ATD 25mg X-Factor 1000mg Activate 4caps

Wk5 ATD 25mg X-Factor 750mg Activate 3caps

Wk6 X-Factor 500mg Activate 2caps Nolvadex 10mg

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Throwing some low dose nolva in at the end in case estrogen spikes coming off the ATD.

Also running CEE 6-10g/day, MSM 2g/day.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Oh, starting when I get back from vacation, 2nd week of 2006. Will do a log for kicks.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how do you plan to shed fat and gain strength? are you way out of shape? not a dig, i am curious.

the lower concentration activate was good stuff IMO. hope the new is just as good.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
No Im in good shape but over the vacation I usually go from ~10% to 12-13% bodyfat. From what I understand, X-Factor is great at gaining or maintaining strength while shedding fat. At least thats what the logs on bb.com show.

I figured with the ATD, it would be even more effective.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
" At least thats what the logs on bb.com show."

Dont believe everything you read, especially over there:nono:

KD1

Awards
  • Established
So is that just "in general" advice, or are you saying X-Factor and/or the X-Factor logs are BS?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So is that just "in general" advice, or are you saying X-Factor and/or the X-Factor logs are BS?
both. i am personally ignoring your x-factor use completely.

gaining strength and shedding fat is next to impossible for anyone with any experience, btw (at least without tren)

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Just general advice that alot of the people at BB.com have their head up their ass and dont know anything. Most are more worried about rep points or whatever then they are giving factual information from experiance VS. read there or heard from my hommies brother friend.