- 11-17-2005, 07:18 AM
after having done my fair share of trials (dymatise expand, omega thunder, cee) I still think that the most efficient, safe and long lasting effect is given by normal creatine mono.
However, the puffy face that mono gives u does not appeal to me; my question for who has tried; does micronised creatine such AST give u still the puffy look or because it is micronised this effect is minimised?
- 11-27-2005, 07:15 AM
Micronizing is for smaller particle size to supposedly enhance absorbtion and ease possible stomach discomfort, but all creatine, if it's working, will cause Dr. D Moon face, if you are suspectible to that side, it's due to the effect of the increased cellular water retention in all Creats.
11-30-2005, 06:27 PM
Agree with Rogue Drone, if your face swells up like a balloon on any other creatine... more than likely it will on any other form of creatine. Try Scivation Creaform though... really good supp.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ralph4u2c in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
- By nickrut in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2009, 07:26 AM
- By ChaseRoy in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-18-2008, 05:16 PM
- By DarCSA in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2002, 02:53 AM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2002, 08:44 AM