Sesame Oil or Sesathin
- 11-14-2005, 12:11 PM
- 11-14-2005, 12:13 PM
- 11-14-2005, 12:20 PM
I think you'd have to chug a ton of sesame oil to get enough sesamin, and in the process you'd get fat from all the excess cals.
11-14-2005, 12:55 PM
Yes, there is a huge advantage.
SesaThin is standardized to contain a desired percentage of sesamin.
Plain ol' sesame seed oil is not standardized so it would contain very small amounts of sesamin.
11-14-2005, 12:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ROSSELL_34 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-20-2009, 12:36 PM
- By bishs in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2008, 04:29 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2008, 06:08 PM
- By neverstop in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-18-2008, 07:11 PM
- By flyingjer in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2006, 03:21 PM