is any form of glutamine worthwhile? ($)
- 11-10-2005, 08:46 PM
- 11-10-2005, 08:48 PM
- 11-12-2005, 04:21 PM
i was wondering about it vs. magnesium glycyl. mgg looks pretty interesting too. i mean if the problem has always just been getting the stuff into your system, then these might solve the problem.
take a look at this: http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5888553.html
11-12-2005, 08:11 PM
What little I have used my GEE, I have liked it. It does seem to eliminate DOMS if used before and after a WO. Since I only have the capsules I'm not willing to try to mega dose them but I think GEE in the 10+ gram per day range might be pretty cool.
MGG sound really nice. I'm a big fan of magnesium supplementation anyways and lately, I've discovered the joys of taking an Epsom salt (which magnesium sulphate) bath after leg day once a week or so. Really helps with recovery and makes me sleep like a baby.
11-12-2005, 10:26 PM
11-12-2005, 11:27 PM
peptides, although better than regular, are still basically ineffective for BB'ing purposes. I am really wanting to try GEE, but I'm not gonna think of it 'till someone sells kilos of powder. (Can you hear me now, Matt?)
11-13-2005, 10:45 AM
got my mgg & mcc(creatine chelate) on the way, i'll let y'all know if i notice anything. thanks for the comments guys.
11-13-2005, 01:20 PM
GEE is good even at 4.5g (3 caps are 2250mg).. I got Omega Sports GEE, 3 caps pre/post and not a sore muscle in the building..
Maybe in another couple weeks I'll run it exclusively and log it..
Similar Forum Threads
- By monstermash in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2012, 05:28 AM
- By schwellington in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2010, 03:15 PM
- By dannyboy9 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-21-2006, 09:25 PM
- By JordyRoc in forum General ChatReplies: 26Last Post: 07-26-2005, 11:59 PM
- By sicosico in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2003, 05:46 PM