Which cee powder to purchase.....

  1. Which cee powder to purchase.....


    Im interested in purchasing cee in powder form, but im curious as to which brand to go with. Help me out, please!


  2. I can attest to the value and efficacy of Matt's

  3. Quote Originally Posted by TheCrownedOne
    I can attest to the value and efficacy of Matt's
    I agree with TCO, Matt's CEE is top notch and at a very good price to boot.
    •   
       


  4. I recently purchased Giant CEE, and it tastes noticably different than the nutraplanet CEE i ordered in the past. Makes me wonder if one of them is bunk, but if I am going to trust one of them, I will lean towards the Giant.

  5. withour proper testing of the product in a lab, knowing by taste doesnt mean anything. Throwing in a filler along side cee and/or other product can change the taste.

    unless you noticed gains of some sort, then thats one thing to judge.

    shct

  6. Quote Originally Posted by TheCrownedOne
    I can attest to the value and efficacy of Matt's
    bump, good company, good man.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TheCrownedOne
    I can attest to the value and efficacy of Matt's

    Agree'd... I had great results with his cee. Bump for CNW's cee.

  8. I've used Bulk Nutrition's and had good results

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Achilles13
    Agree'd... I had great results with his cee. Bump for CNW's cee.
    Holy ****ing ass... is that you in the avatar... cause **** man... lookin Cut and THICK as hell.

    Adams

  10. Quote Originally Posted by shct
    unless you noticed gains of some sort, then thats one thing to judge.
    shct
    Ive gained weight since starting the Nutraplanet CEE, but no strength gains.

    Just started the Giant CEE.

  11. Has anyone tried the Primaforce CEE?

  12. I've ordered 3kg from BN.

    The first batch tasted horrible... so horrible I put aside creatine after that kg for about 6 months.

    Just recently started again, prior to PCT, and it turns out the 2kg jug I got, tastes alot better. (not good, but not that bad either).

    However if it were me, I'd just buy caps from CNW... it's a pain in the ass to take in bulk powder.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    Holy ****ing ass... is that you in the avatar... cause **** man... lookin Cut and THICK as hell.

    Adams
    That's The Blade man!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Poobah
    I've ordered 3kg from BN.

    The first batch tasted horrible... so horrible I put aside creatine after that kg for about 6 months.

    Just recently started again, prior to PCT, and it turns out the 2kg jug I got, tastes alot better. (not good, but not that bad either).

    However if it were me, I'd just buy caps from CNW... it's a pain in the ass to take in bulk powder.
    Are you refering too Omega Thunder cee when you say caps, or is there a different type of cee in caps at this site? Reason i ask, is that i been using Omega Thunder for quite a while now and have not really noticed anything in strenght or gains. Not to knock on anyones supp's, but when using regular mono, i noticed strenght gains within a few days of loading, but so far, nothing with the Omega thunder and its been over 1 month.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bizzare_777
    Are you refering too Omega Thunder cee when you say caps, or is there a different type of cee in caps at this site? Reason i ask, is that i been using Omega Thunder for quite a while now and have not really noticed anything in strenght or gains. Not to knock on anyones supp's, but when using regular mono, i noticed strenght gains within a few days of loading, but so far, nothing with the Omega thunder and its been over 1 month.
    I think that Poobah was refering to the CEE HCL caps that Matt sells. He sells the bulk powder CEE and the caps. It's 39.99 for 500 grams of caps or 6.99 for 100 grams of powder. It's really a matter of preference, some like the caps because CEE powder tastes rather foul (the only thing that beats it in my book is Nolva). I have the bulk powder and with a citrusy drink i'm good. It's up to you though. You may be a non-responder to CEE, I would try the bulk powder because it's a bit cheaper than the caps and if you don't see results you can go back to the regular mono and use that. Hope this helps.

  16. the first time i took cee i almost threw up. Now i mix it with lemonade crystal light and i honestly don't even taste a hint of it. it actually tastes quite good.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What are the Best bulk powders to purchase?
    By F1redUp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 07:05 PM
  2. Tren ace powder to oil susp question
    By DoGMaN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 08:59 PM
  3. Which protein powder to buy?
    By firstbat71 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 08:34 AM
  4. Where to Purchase 3 alpha powder
    By umdog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-17-2005, 06:50 PM
  5. 1-Test powder to T-1 formula?
    By neckcrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 10:34 AM
Log in
Log in