- 11-08-2005, 04:48 PM
- 11-09-2005, 09:59 AM
Nope, it's neither necessary or advisable as a general rule. If you are using alpha lipoic acid or something similar, then it's probably best to take it at the time you are ingesting a meal or drink with carbs to minimize the possibility of sides - such as headaches and wooziness - from a rapid drop in blood glucose.
11-09-2005, 08:52 PM
I'm a big fan of R-alpha lipoic acid (the natutrally occuring biologically active isomer).
Over time, chronic administration of R-Ala should lower insulin levels through improvement in insulin sensitivity.
Take it just before meals.
11-13-2005, 06:41 AM
To that end I will agree and strongly recommend our Glucophase XR.Originally Posted by Phosphate bond
11-13-2005, 07:16 AM
I agree with Phosphates approval of R-ALA. I take 100 mg. with every meal along with the rest of the Anarchy stack minus the CLA. I'm lean and losing weight in my face and keeping all these muscles.
Similar Forum Threads
- By primal1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-13-2006, 05:06 PM
- By davisville64 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2005, 09:17 PM
- By ironviking in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2003, 09:05 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2003, 07:23 PM
- By Trevdog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 01-05-2003, 06:35 AM