"L-Citrulline Malate" vs "L-Citrulline"?
- 11-04-2005, 06:21 PM
- 11-04-2005, 06:37 PM
I don't know the difference, however, it may interest you to know that products like Ergopharm's Stamin O2 and Scivation's Xtend utilize citrulline malate.
- 11-04-2005, 10:51 PM
L-Citrulline is the free-form amino acid name.. Citrulline Malate is the same amino bonded to malic acid to enhance absorbtion..
The Malate form is used since it absorbs faster, most free-form aminos (besides BCAA's) aren't absorbed well, or muscle uptake isn't great because of other factors (glutamine uptake is in the liver and digestive tract mostly)..
11-06-2005, 04:14 PM
I went through 100 grams of L-Citrulline..didn't hold a candle to CM.
11-14-2005, 05:36 PM
11-14-2005, 05:41 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hsk in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-03-2013, 09:16 PM
- By tnubs in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2010, 03:31 PM
- By jazzman21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-15-2008, 01:06 PM
- By OmarJackson in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 12-05-2004, 09:25 PM
- By sicosico in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2004, 07:00 PM