Lean Xtreme replacement
- 11-02-2005, 04:18 PM
- 11-02-2005, 04:24 PM
- 11-02-2005, 04:28 PM
11-02-2005, 04:29 PM
11-02-2005, 05:56 PM
Shoot, you ever try alri retain?
I just finished off a bottle (during pct) and had great results.
I have a bottle of Lean Xtreme sitting around that i will use standalone in a few weeks.
(mr_min over at vpx..._
11-03-2005, 10:05 AM
11-03-2005, 02:33 PM
11-03-2005, 02:35 PM
SNS and Axis both have one. This is a really good product, at least for me, so DS needs to get some more.
11-03-2005, 04:38 PM
11-03-2005, 05:16 PM
Robboe: Will you have Lean Xtreme and Lean Xtreme version 2.0 available concurrently or will the latter simply replace the former?
Thanks for all the replies. I ordered some 'replacement' product today! I hope DS has more available when I run out next time.
11-03-2005, 08:02 PM
11-03-2005, 08:14 PM
11-10-2005, 02:10 AM
11-10-2005, 08:51 PM
Retain isn't pricey anymore, check out bb.com - $25.
I got two bottles, one for my next PCT and one right now as a bridge w/ Activate
11-12-2005, 05:06 PM
11-13-2005, 02:12 AM
11-13-2005, 04:40 PM
Or dpsnutrition.com has it packaged with PCT and Rampage for $50 or around there.Originally Posted by Triple Cs
Similar Forum Threads
- By Domenic in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-14-2011, 09:02 PM
- By Head Nurse in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 04-05-2005, 01:58 AM
- By Grant in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-19-2005, 12:53 PM
- By unitas27 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2004, 05:01 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2004, 08:58 PM