CREATINE,GLUTAMINE,EFA'A AND PUMPS THAT HURT

oldskoolbb

Awards
Guys has anyone else experienced this..I have been using the above mentioned supps. drinking a gallon or more water a day.. I will get these intense pumps from walking, brushing my teeth, holding my son.. It is nice to get these pumps but sometimes they hurt like hell.. like when walking...my calves blow up and hurt..what the hell is going on...it is almost like they are cramping...

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
must be nice; that sounds like a muscle-tech ad. those supps don't give me any real noticeable sides as i don't respond very well to creatine

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
maybe it's not just those supps... try getting off them and see... or just add Taurine.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yup, creatine, glutamine and whey has done that to me consistently, cramps are generally only in the calfs, pumps when lifting. Pumps are ok, but cramps suck. It goes away tho

oldskoolbb

Awards
Yes I am using whey too..I did back and shoulders last night..My shoulders got a huge pump but then started to cramp and hurt like crazy..after going home still hurt for like 30 minutes.
oh just fyi not using any muscletech supps..Using EAS creatine and glutamine they are cheap..and designer whey.I have used creatine before but never had painful pumps...

Redeemer

Awards
I rarely get enhanced pumps from CEE but used to get it from monohydrate all the time. What I do get is the feeling of nausea inside the actual muscle. I know it sounds far fetched, but that is the only way to describe the weak and sick feeling I get especially after my arm workouts.