BEST Nitirc Oxide and CEE???

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Who do you guys htinmk has the best NO and CEE out there? Im going to be ordering some NO, CEE, ZMA soon so i just want to know what you guys like. Thanks in advance

rayballs03

Awards
Personally i like ALRI's NGorge, it will give you both of what you are looking for. Also when chooing a ZMA just make sure it is a trademark SNAC product and never take before bed with any calcium products

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I just buy bulk AAKG, CEE and Taurine and take about 3-5 grams of each pre/during and post workout..ie sip it throughout. Works fine and it's a lot cheaper than all the fancy name brands.

I may replace CEE with the newer creatine magnesium chelate/orotate coming out if the reviews warrant it.

Mancolt

Awards
I may replace CEE with the newer creatine magnesium chelate/orotate coming out if the reviews warrant it.
What is this and where can I get some information about it?

More importantly, is there any evidence to support that it will work on creatine mono non-responders? I would say at best I get ok results from CEE. If this new stuff will make me "respond" to creatine, then I'm definitely interested!

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
NO has really turned out to be useless. Arginine/Oranthate (sp?) is the best bet from what i've been reading.

CEE wise... i dunno Primaforce has some new stuff thats cheap

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Creatine magnesium chelate isn't new, twinlab has it in their Creatine Nitrate Fuel and is a pretty good product.. Someone's coming out with a creatine salt more absorbable than CEE sometime this year, I heard something about its ability to draw water into the cells faster without carbs.. ;)

As far as what I've used, Vaso Xp was the only NO-booster that worked for me, and CellMass was pretty decent.. :thumbsup:

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
what about Ergopharms 1-NO ? Anyone use that?

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Im using 1-NO. Gives great pumps and has me looking really thick/cut/vascular right now. My walk around pump is about as good as being on cycle. Plus Ive been having the most gnarly rock hard erections ever. I dont have a big problem in that area, but Im like pointing at the ceiling for multiple sessions now. But Im also taking Ergopharms CM ( stamina O2 ) and NutraPlanets CEE, those may be increasing the effect of the 1-NO.

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
Im using 1-NO. Gives great pumps and has me looking really thick/cut/vascular right now. My walk around pump is about as good as being on cycle. Plus Ive been having the most gnarly rock hard erections ever. I dont have a big problem in that area, but Im like pointing at the ceiling for multiple sessions now. But Im also taking Ergopharms CM ( stamina O2 ) and NutraPlanets CEE, those may be increasing the effect of the 1-NO.
chewable NO2 products? your taking the Ergofarms 1-NO right...?

KD1

Awards
  • Established
chewable NO2 products? your taking the Ergofarms 1-NO right...?
Yeah. Mostly because I take them at the office before heading to the gym and dont want to take pills or powders that look like they could potentially be steroids. Im not all that big, but Im getting into that area where some people suspect me of such, and I dont want to give them any ammo. Thats mainly why I chose 1-NO, the chewable tabs.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard "Controlled labs"...White blood and Green buldge (i think that's the name) is exceptional...

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
do you get flushed at all after taking the 1-NO??? The reason I ask is because I think I may have had some drink at my gym that had NO in it. I got a lil bit tingly and flush after drinking it.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
do you get flushed at all after taking the 1-NO??? The reason I ask is because I think I may have had some drink at my gym that had NO in it. I got a lil bit tingly and flush after drinking it.
No I havent felt that.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
NO won't do that but mixes with beta alanine and histidine will..like Body Octane.

A big dose of histidine/beta alanine makes me tingle all over.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, few days ago I did a preworkout mix of CM, arginine malate, Beta-alanine, histidine, gaba and OKG. And got the worst tingles ever.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
The controlled labs products are rather cheap as well.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
In terms of CEE, I would say the Bulk Nutrition house brand. 500g for 6 bucks, cant beat it. Althought the taste is horific, it manages to burn your taste buds off after a week or so, so its not that bad now. :cheers:

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I think I had an allergic reaction to the NO supplement "Nitron 5" I think it's vpx brand, not sure...but it was not a pleasent experience

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think I had an allergic reaction to the NO supplement "Nitron 5" I think it's vpx brand, not sure...but it was not a pleasent experience
EAS, and it did nothing for me..

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
For those who have tingling/redness/skin sploching problems, check your supplements for Niacin (Vitamin B3) - I find that if I take in more than 100 mg at one time, it happens to me.

-Blesum

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I usually take 1g of Niacin before I get on stage, it brings out the veins and you sweat alittle.. Some can't tolerate that much at once.. ;)