NHA stack VS Powerfull

IheartAvantLabs

Awards
I was wondering if someone could enlighten me on the benefits of using PowerFull over the NHA stack put out by DS. The stack together seems like a MUCH better option, as a month on the NHA stack would cost less than half what PowerFull would cost. Plus, the NHA stack doesn't seem to have near as many "Non-Responders".

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I think you answered your own question.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
NHA stack has actual science behind it. powerfull really has none.

NHA
-cheaper
-scientific reason it would work
-more trusted company
-more responders (it actually works)

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Never used Powerfull...

I have used the NHA stack and love it.

Thats about all I can tell you

O14

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, but NHA stack is activate + RXT, correct?

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
NHA stack didn't do anything for me.
So far good results from PowerFull.

miked512

Awards
Sorry, but NHA stack is activate + RXT, correct?
Thats what I'm thinking with LX in there. Personally, I do want to stack activate with powerfull, just because, well, it seems like it would be a great thing.

Along with all of the other synergy muscle products I'm on. :)

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Powerfull is awesome, so is NHA.
Which one do I prefer? Powerfull--less pills, better sleep, better mood.
Activate worked well also-- i noticed a leaning out effect from it, even while bulking. I also noticed increased appetite with Activate.
Which is why I am going to use Powerfull and try to gain about 10 lbs in 4 weeks, and then gain another 3 lbs using Activate for 3 weeks.

Price wise there is no difference:

NHA: Activate $27x2 + RXT $25= $79 (not to mention you HAVE to buy Activate from DS and RXT from someone else, so 2 different shipping charges)
PowerFULL= $45x2 = $90 all from NP

so yea, same price for a month.

Mancolt

Awards
Where can you find RXT for $25? Thanks. I think Ill be giving this NHA stack a try...because it sounds great and who knows when powerfull will be back in stock.

EESCHMan

Awards
  • Established
I have been on PowerFull for about 3 weeks and have noticed nothing in the way of gains. Basically, I've just had more dreams, and more erections in the morning.
I've used the NHA Stack for PCT, but will use it as a stand alone to see how good it is.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
By the way, i love Activate alone or the NHA Stack, plus i work for the company so i obviously have a bias. However, my own personal opinion is that activate is the best product on the market today, bar none.

I've used and like Fenotest, but i still put activate ahead of it.

I've never tried powerfull yet, but if someone wants to send me some to trial i will gladly do so.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Having used both, I would give the NHA the edge. I experienced approximately the same overall mass change with both. The main difference I noticed between the two was rate of strength gain. My lifts changed very little on Powerfull (I think some of the weight gain was water/glycogen retention). I experienced very diffinitive strenght gains on the NHA, even directly post cycle.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Two supps that I've been wanting to try are Activate and melting point. Too bad I'm short on cash atm. All of the bloodwork I've seen back on activate has been totally awesome in regards to free test. I would love to run it for an extended period of time say 3-4 months. Glad to hear the final version is soon coming.

I've also ran RXT and that stuff was also great. I leaned out, gained strength and all the while on sub-maintenance cals..good stuff, however it gives me acne like no other so I can't use it anymore...damnit. :D

Powerfull is a good product if you can afford it at a higher dose. At 6 caps ED I noticed hardly anything in regards to strength/size...9 caps was better but for some reason it loss potency very quickly and seemed like my body kept building up a tolerance to it?? But, of course everyone's mileage will vary. All good products IMO, so you really can't go wrong with any of 'em....just my 2 cents.

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
The NHA stack was incredible for me, good lean gains with awesome strength gains...I haven't tried powerFull, but it seems a little pricey (I'm waiting for more feedback)

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
I luv DS and I luv USPLabs, but in relation to PowerFULL and NHA, let's remember how many benefits it's had on the positive responders, no not just on libido, but on strength, pump, weight gain,mood and sleep as well as a dieuretic.

miked512

Awards
personally, i think just dosing powerfull while on the NHA stack would be optimal.

Thats just me though. I'm probably going to try it when Activate becomes final.

:)

EESCHMan

Awards
  • Established
hey eeschman, are you taking PowerFULL on an empty stomach?
Originally I was taking 6 caps/day, usually around eating... Then I read about taking it on an empty stomach, etc, so I increased the dosage to 9 caps, and took them at least 30 minutes prior to eating.
I have finished one bottle, and have already started a 2nd (maybe a few days into it) and haven't noticed much.
If anything, I'm tired.

Mancolt

Awards
How should the NHA stack dosing be handled? Take it all at one time? Before or post workout? Any breakdown of when the pills should be taken (both Activate and RXT would be great). I got the pre-final version of activate so the dose is 20 pills. Please let me know ASAP as I would like to start tomorrow. Thanks again.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
How should the NHA stack dosing be handled? Take it all at one time? Before or post workout? Any breakdown of when the pills should be taken (both Activate and RXT would be great). I got the pre-final version of activate so the dose is 20 pills. Please let me know ASAP as I would like to start tomorrow. Thanks again.
NHA Stack write-up: http://www.designersupps.com/product_writeups/NHA_Stack.pdf

Flyer Ad: http://www.designersupps.com/product_writeups/ad_nha.pdf

The recommendations for both of these differ slightly. If you wanna do 4 weeks of the NHA Stack, i'd suggest 2 caps throughout with a 1 cap titration period (some like doing 3 caps for the first week then 2 caps) like the write-up states. If you run it for 8 weeks, you may want to do what the ad suggests by tapering dosing up after 4 weeks until the 8th, and then follow the titration period as suggested next to the asterix.

Mancolt

Awards
I like the ad. Very helpful indeed. But I am still wondering what time of day to take the capsules and whether or not I should break them up. IE: take all pills (RXT and Activate) 45 minutes before breakfast on an empty stomach. Should they all be taken on an empty stomach or with a meal. Should I split the dose, half of the RXT and Activate before workout and half after? Please let me know and thanks for the info you've already provided.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Because i only ever do 4 week NHA Stack phases, i take 1 rebound in the morning with breakfast and 1 in the evening with dinner. If you go up to 3 caps, take two in the evening. If 4, split the dose 2 caps x2/day.

Activate beta - if impractical, dose 10 caps in the morning and ten caps in the evening. Otherwise, split 5 caps four times over the course of the day, every 3-4 hrs.

You can try experimenting with taking a dose 30-45 minutes before training if you like, yes.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey Robboe, i know RXT should be taken with fats, what about Activate? pro/carb/fat or empty?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Mancolt, you shouldn't be using hormonal products at the age of 18. AI's will still alter natty hormone levels and it is not recommended and is still against board rules. Also for anybody that asked, I noticed the best results by taking RXT split into 3 seperate doses. However, since it was really strong for me, I instead only took 1 cap at night and sides were minimized and still saw great results. But like I said, if wanting to optimize effects, dose 2-3 times/day. :)

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Mancolt, you shouldn't be using hormonal products at the age of 18. AI's will still alter natty hormone levels and it is not recommended and is still against board rules. Also for anybody that asked, I noticed the best results by taking RXT split into 3 seperate doses. However, since it was really strong for me, I instead only took 1 cap at night and sides were minimized and still saw great results. But like I said, if wanting to optimize effects, dose 2-3 times/day. :)
Good point, i didn't notice the age!

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards
Anyone experience gyno related symptoms w/ either of these products?? I doesn't seem like there would be any w/ the NHA stack due to the ReboundXT, but just need to ask. I am prone to gettiung gyno so i just need to ask.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I recall early on with the activate feedback, that one lad with existing gyno (he had photos and it was very visible) claimed it made his itchy, even when he was using 40mg nolvadex/day.

It may or may not have been all in his head, but this is what i recall.

Other than this, i can't think of any other cases where someone has claimed activate alone gave or worsend a gyno condition.

Gdawg

Awards
There has been atleast one person that feels powerfull gave him gyno, there is a thread about it in the synergy muscle section.

briancaswell

Awards
I was wondering if someone could enlighten me on the benefits of using PowerFull over the NHA stack put out by DS. The stack together seems like a MUCH better option, as a month on the NHA stack would cost less than half what PowerFull would cost. Plus, the NHA stack doesn't seem to have near as many "Non-Responders".
i just heard from a pretty reliable source that powerfull might be offered in the $30-35 range very soon

ingo_1978

Awards
Can NHA stack be used during PCT?

Where can I buy activate from?

ingo_1978

Awards
If I'm using Clomid and nolva, I assume I don't need the rebound?

ingo_1978

Awards
Am only doing clomid for 10 days as it's very good for kick starting the testes back into action and doing nolva for the full 4 weeks. Alot of people use both with AASs.

Can I run activate for 8 weeks?

ingo_1978

Awards
Sorry one more questions, does activate or the beta version have any diruetic effects as it's made from nettle?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
It's not been reported. Maybe the Divanil lignan we use in activate doesn't exert this property.

Umm, Robboe, allow me to be the first to report. Its not untolerable, but its noticable imo.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I have pubetorial gyno and DID NOT have any problems when I ran the Activate Beta.

I also did not notice any diuretic effects.

I believe Activate is best with Rebound (or similar).

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I believe Activate is best with Rebound (or similar).

Same...ActivaTe and RXT are both top-notch, but I would suggest to run both together, makes the experience sooooo much sweeter!:cheers:

O14

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Something i am not recommending, but in generally passing, i have a good theory that for endomorphs and mesomorphs, activatealong with 25mcg of T3 would be VERY nice indeed.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Something i am not recommending, but in generally passing, i have a good theory that for endomorphs and mesomorphs, activatealong with 25mcg of T3 would be VERY nice indeed.

Sounds interesting...mind explaining why this is?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I'm considering writing a short article-piece on my theory actually, so i may hold out until then. It's nothing hugely revolutionary, but a collection of endomorph gaining theories may make for a good article.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
t3

While many say that T3 is quite catabolic I have read that lower doses while on androgens can actually faciliate further protein synthesis thus being synergistic. Is that so?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Yes.

Less so for ectomorphs, but endomorphs can. I can get up to 50mcg/day before any issue of catabolic nature is achieved. In fact, 25-50mcg is quite anabolic for me.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack...but if a person were to run say NHA with 25mcg of t3, wouldn't they want to run the NHA past the T3 in order to lessen the thyroid rebound? Doesn't 25mcg shut you down the same as 100mcg?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
How do you, thyroid rebound? The period of lower thyroid output?

I've not had any problem coming off 25mcg T3. Then again, bodytype may play a larger role in determining that aspect.