CLA Updates - 1 month of use

1. CLA Updates - 1 month of use

Dosage has ranged from 20g - 10g per day. My diet has been ABSOLUTE CRAP and I've lost bodyfat. I havent touched a weight since Christmas and have gained 1-2 pounds of LBM.

I may have to start swearing by this stuff.

Im going to start getting strict again so I'll post up more updates in another month.

2. could you possibly give us a daily break-down of what you eat?...

I am just curious about this stuff...have heard/read a lot about it...this is the first I have heard of results like yours...
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.
    •   

3. sounds like it did some serious **** for you there Kerrupt, yeah I agree with LG I think a diet analysis is in order, not specifically doubting you but those results are somewhat atypical

4. www.animalkits.be <---Animal's website, the stuff is GOSPEL there, you'll get all the info you need from it.

Recently I have had no set diet except protein 6 times a day and whatever was near. Soda, Chips, whatever (school has proved stressfull).

5. Look under "Anarchy Stack" posts (should be on the first page, or at least it was tonight).
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AP past 1st month of use
    By frizzlerock in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 09:48 AM
  2. Thinking of using this workout
    By USOC in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2004, 08:53 AM
  3. Thinking of using Pro hormones......