Alternative for Ab-Solved?

  1. Advanced Member
    Odessa14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    566
    Rep Power
    410
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    14.16%

    Alternative for Ab-Solved?


    I am looking for a topical that has a good localized effect. Over the different threads I have read, Ab-Solved seemed to be best for people mixing up with 3 Alpha.

    Nutra no longer carries it and someone told me it was discontinued.

    Are there any alternatives people know of?

    Thanks

    O14

  2. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,714
    Rep Power
    986901
  3. Board Supporter
    The Experiment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    265
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    65.56%

    Ah $%#@! Of course when I needed it, it wasn't available. Oh well.

    Anyway, if you are looking to use it for gyno reduction/removal, don't bother. Didn't do anything except wreck my nipples. I don't know how good it is for prevention. For the record, I was able to get in 3.2 grams of 3-Alpha into 4 oz of Absolved, with the Sesamin added to it.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Odessa14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    566
    Rep Power
    410
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    14.16%

    Thanks man! That is a huge help!


    O14
  5. Advanced Member
    Odessa14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    566
    Rep Power
    410
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    14.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by The Experiment
    Anyway, if you are looking to use it for gyno reduction/removal, don't bother. Didn't do anything except wreck my nipples. I don't know how good it is for prevention. For the record, I was able to get in 3.2 grams of 3-Alpha into 4 oz of Absolved, with the Sesamin added to it.
    Well, even if it doesn't help, at least I get more into the system, as opposed taking the stuff capped.

    O14
  6. Registered User
    milwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,460
    Rep Power
    1405
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    44.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Experiment
    Ah $%#@! Of course when I needed it, it wasn't available. Oh well.

    Anyway, if you are looking to use it for gyno reduction/removal, don't bother. Didn't do anything except wreck my nipples. I don't know how good it is for prevention. For the record, I was able to get in 3.2 grams of 3-Alpha into 4 oz of Absolved, with the Sesamin added to it.
    how much 3-alpha does this yield per pump or per multiple-pump dose?
  7. Board Supporter
    The Experiment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    265
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    65.56%

    Its been about a year since messing around with the stuff but I remember it was standard dosing for 15 days per bottle of Absolved. I believe I used up three bottles (so it lasted 45 days). I think it was four squirts, twice daily (early morning/early afternoon). With my calculations, it was about 213 1/3 mg of 3-Alpha daily. With eight squirts, that was 26.7 mg per pump. I applied four total squirts to the right pec and four to the left. So each pec received ~107 mg daily.

    So assuming you use 10 grams of 3-Alpha with the 8 oz bottle for 30 days, it would only be about 120 mg more. Maybe that would make the difference, maybe it wouldn't. I was on a strict cut and was able to break some maxes when taking this stuff so I knew it was working. My scalp began tingling also (DHT effects).

    If you can get it to work for you, great. Some people said Nolvadex didn't remove their gyno but for me, it did. I guess it all comes down to the person.

    Good luck.
  8. Registered User
    milwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,460
    Rep Power
    1405
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    44.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    you actually can find ab-solved around still. I know DPS Nutrition has it at a super low price!
  9. Advanced Member
    Odessa14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    566
    Rep Power
    410
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    14.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    you actually can find ab-solved around still. I know DPS Nutrition has it at a super low price!
    Yeah, I just noticed that a few places still have it on the market...I might go with those since the Beta transport is the exact same thing, minus the cotisolve and sesathin, but you do get 8oz of the Beta mix for a little less than a 4oz bottle of Ab-Solved.


    O14
  10. Registered User
    milwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,460
    Rep Power
    1405
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    44.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Odessa14
    Yeah, I just noticed that a few places still have it on the market...I might go with those since the Beta transport is the exact same thing, minus the cotisolve and sesathin, but you do get 8oz of the Beta mix for a little less than a 4oz bottle of Ab-Solved.


    O14
    yeah, if the mix is all you need, go with the 8oz beta for sure at that cost.
  11. Advanced Member
    biggunther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    419
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    21.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by Odessa14
    I am looking for a topical that has a good localized effect. Over the different threads I have read, Ab-Solved seemed to be best for people mixing up with 3 Alpha.

    Nutra no longer carries it and someone told me it was discontinued.

    Are there any alternatives people know of?

    Thanks

    O14
    We still have Ab-solved in stock.
    www.islandsupplements.com
  12. Registered User
    milwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,460
    Rep Power
    1405
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    44.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by biggunther
    We still have Ab-solved in stock.
    www.islandsupplements.com
    good! Buy it from Island, in that case! Thanks, Yancey.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Adding to Ab-Solved for small GYNO !
    By umdog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 09:12 AM
  2. adding lipoderm and ab-solved
    By Carpe Diem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-14-2004, 03:45 PM
  3. Ab-Solved
    By Deano in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2004, 02:46 PM
  4. combining Ab-solved and Lipoderm Ultra
    By toty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 11:20 PM
  5. AB-Solved adding more..
    By zwarrior99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-21-2004, 09:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in