ALRI Venom rocked my world

J

jblaze22

Board Supporter
Awards
I have to say, i wasnt expecting anything special, and MAYBE it was just a placebo but goddamn it was the best damn placebo ive ever had

I took 4 caps total today split into two days morning and early afternoon

I work a very stressful job and today was an awful day stress-wise, and yet through the hell day i was in a state of euphoria, like nothing could bother me, and i was VERY VERY talkative and social which i very rarely am. I also noticed overall mood was much elevated.

I didn't feel much in regards to heat, but i sware its been 11+ hours since i have a 50g protein shake for breakfast and the thought of food makes me sick to my stomach even now, 12+ hours later. If this keeps up, this is by far the best diet aid ive ever tried, ill keep you all updated.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Excessively talkative, 12+ hours without food...

Are you sure you aren't blowing lines? :lol:

But seriously, 12+ hours without food is the opposite of what you want on a diet. Can you force it down?

J

jblaze22

Board Supporter
Awards
haha to be honest ive never done a drug in my life but i was pretty damn euphoric all day

and i know 12+ hours of no food is not smart, but i was alone at work all day and its hard as hell for me to find anyone to get me food, i didnt have time to pack a lunch cause i had to go to the DMV this morning to register my new car, so it was a hectic day

But all in all, i am impressed thus far

And yes, i am on a diet, i was working with Bobo but ive had alot of personal issues ive been dealing with so the diet has kinda taken a backseat to everything else at this time.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, that's a LOT of Venom. I took 1 cap yesterday at 12:15pm. Had to take 4 CMZ caps (the mag in them knocks me out) at 2am to get to bed at 3am. Damn I just felt like I could work all night.

J

jblaze22

Board Supporter
Awards
yeah normally i dont respond for **** to stims of any type so this was a nice suprise, im gonna try 2 or 3 caps tommorrow and see if it still does the job.

Dude, that's a LOT of Venom. I took 1 cap yesterday at 12:15pm. Had to take 4 CMZ caps (the mag in them knocks me out) at 2am to get to bed at 3am. Damn I just felt like I could work all night.

D

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is it supposed to suppress appetite like that? N4cer, does it suppress your appetite too? I'm looking for something effective in that area. I was considering Ectotropin, but IBE's rep has gone down the tubes lately.

dd

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, bro. I ate, and didn't have trouble, but I had to remind myself to eat.
My whole life I've had major problems resisting cravings. That's my hardest issue in dieting. This will definitely cure that problem for me.

Jblaze... I'd make sure to limit it to 2... with any stim you develop a tolerance. So don't blow your load too early. Hell, I won't up it to 2 until at least a week on it.

D

Dee Bo

Banned
Awards
Damn N4cer, sounds like you may have drug counseling in your near future. I'm no expert but I think that when you can't go to sleep and have to remind yourself to eat, you may have a problem!

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Um, it didn't buzz me and I didn't know it would do all that. Now it would be bad if I did it again and expected different results.
But thanks. Maybe I can counsel myself.

D

Dee Bo

Banned
Awards
Woah dude! Didn't mean to upset you. I guess I hit a nerve there huh? I'm sure you don't have to worry about getting hooked on stuff lilke that or you wouldn't be so into that kinda stuff. I did however just look at the rest of your posts. It appears that you are lying, yesterday(or whenever)was actually not your first time getting "buzzed" off this stuff. Or you could be lying in all of your posts. Which is it?

Just messing with you, I just think it's kinda funny. I am just getting started myself and came across your post. A friend of mine turned me onto this site and I think it's great. I'm sure you'd be great at counseling yourself!

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nah, no nerve man. But I'm impressed that you like my posts so much that you've followed them. Lying? Nah. Just never noticed the head buzz that would be addictive. No biggie. Seems safe to me.

So back to the real point, from whatever tangent we've gotten WAY off on:
I did some research and here is what i learned thus far.....

I found that their are over 1600 analogs of Thiamine......of course I
am sure most do nothing. Here are a few....

1.1 Substance Thiamine 1.2 Group This group includes: Acetiamine Hydrochloride Benfotiamine Bisbentiamine Bisbutiamine Cetotiamine Hydrochloride Cycotiamine Fursultiamine Octotiamine Prosultiamine Sulbutiamine Thiamine Hydrochloride Thiamine Nitrate 1.3 Synonyms Acetiamine Hydrochloride (r INNM) Acethiamine Hydrochloride Diacethiamine Hydrochloride Benfotiamine (...

Does anyone know where spike is for sale? I cannot find it anywhere actually selling the product. Only descriptions.

I think I am just going to stick with Venom being as im warm and motivated and focused all day lol.

N

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
I'll second the appetite supression. I eat every 3 hours and I'm normally starving every 2.5 but I took 2 caps venom and 25mg ephedrine and I wasn't even near hungry when I ate ~4 hrs later. The energy is nothing special, but I was very happy tonight..I wasn't sure if it was the Venom or because I got a 100 on my stat test but if I'm happy tomorrow I'll use Venom a lot :head: .

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
I'm on day 3 and still evaluating. I took 1 cap at 2:30pm the first day and could NOT sleep that night. Was tossing and turning all night.

On day 2, I took 2 caps first thing in the morning (7am) and didn't have any problems sleeping at all. Same thing on day 3.

As for effects, I haven't really noticed a large energy burst and certainly no jitters. But I do think the appetite suppressive effects are decent. I did notice I've had a dry mouth since starting it and have been downing the water non-stop as a result.

I may try 2 doses tomorrow to see if I notice any more stimulant effects.

D

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have any of you guys that have tried Venom and had good appetite suppression, used hoodia alone? I'm trying to figure out if the appetite is suppressed solely by the hoodia (which doesn't work terribly well for me) or if there is a synergistic effect with other ingredients which make the suppression more pronounced than hoodia alone. Thanks in advance for any input.

dd

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It doesn't remind me of the hoodia suppression. Hoodia only stopped carb cravings for me. No desire for late night milkshakes and crap.

This stops food cravings altogether, so you can eat like you should anyway.

R

rayballs03

Awards
I agree with most of everyones comments, suppressed appetite for hours,little sweating,good mood,talkative,lots of focused energy and no jitters. I cant wait to try their "Primed" which i get in my store next week along with more of the "4D Hydroxy".

G

Ghosting

"4D Hydroxy".
I was wondering about 4HD myself, since ALRI puts out some killer anabolics. AX said they tested it and passed up on it. They wouldnt say why. With ALRIs rep for putting out good muscle building compounds, I cant imagine it delivering subpar results, so Im curious why AX passed up on it. The price tag maybe? Logs on this supp will be very interesting.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering about 4HD myself, since ALRI puts out some killer anabolics. AX said they tested it and passed up on it. They wouldnt say why. With ALRIs rep for putting out good muscle building compounds, I cant imagine it delivering subpar results, so Im curious why AX passed up on it. The price tag maybe? Logs on this supp will be very interesting.
Could be because AX is supposedly coming out with an non-meythl product that has been getting great review according to AX. I believe the said they were working on non-meythl SD type substance. Who knows??? I'll wait for feedback on 4HD.

G

Ghosting

Could be because AX is supposedly coming out with an non-meythl product that has been getting great review according to AX. I believe the said they were working on non-meythl SD type substance. Who knows??? I'll wait for feedback on 4HD.
A non-methyl SD? I love AX!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That'd be nice. Love SD but need to start shying away from methyls.

M

MorganKane

Awards
Is it supposed to suppress appetite like that? N4cer, does it suppress your appetite too? I'm looking for something effective in that area. I was considering Ectotropin, but IBE's rep has gone down the tubes lately.

dd
I tried that and it was marginal.
Not worth the money in my opinion.

OT did not much for me either. I still have a kit in the fridge of OT. Do not really see any reason to use it.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd say a killer stack would be Venom by day, and cAMPhibolic by night.
Imagine. You'd have to carry a pooper-scooper with ya to pick up all the fat you'd be losing!

O

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
HAs anyone taken this supp long enough to comment on Fat burning? Energy and mood seem good, and it doesn't SEEM to be running people into the ground like some other stims.

But Fat burning is def something I haven't seen anyone comment on

Thanks

O14

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, a few, including myself, noticed 3lbs in 3 days. And if you know ANYTHING about stimulants that act like this one (as in amphetamine-like), then you know they're good at fat burning.
So I'm hopeful, but I'd like to see some long-term results as well. But I have to ask... with this being out for 1-2 weeks only, how could anyone have that experience?

N

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
HAs anyone taken this supp long enough to comment on Fat burning? Energy and mood seem good, and it doesn't SEEM to be running people into the ground like some other stims.

But Fat burning is def something I haven't seen anyone comment on

Thanks

O14

It's only been out a week or so, so it'll be a little bit before we can access that. I do know I can't sleep for **** when I take this stuff...regardless of how long I take it before bed..

O

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
N4cer, NoswtTea4U, thanks for the replies.

To be honest, I wasn't quite sure how long it had been out.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

O14

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Look at the samples ALRI gave me for Venom

Thought everyone who missed the O might like to see some of the buzz venom created around the booth. Yes, that is paint....

Attachments

P

Pushofabutton

Awards
I still think that AMP is better IMO. As a workout stim and is equal in appetite supression.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I still think that AMP is better IMO. As a workout stim and is equal in appetite supression.
Different feeling for me personally. I do develop a tolerance to AMP. This product gives me a better sustained energy throughoutthe day. I do love AMP pre workout though

P

Pushofabutton

Awards
I was able to talk to Partick Arnold at the Olympia and he told me that the 3x's a week thing is crap. It was just for safty but now he is recommemding it as a fat burner. Using TID. He said the new bottles will not have the 3x's a week on it.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
I was able to talk to Partick Arnold at the Olympia and he told me that the 3x's a week thing is crap. It was just for safty but now he is recommemding it as a fat burner. Using TID. He said the new bottles will not have the 3x's a week on it.
Really??? Cause I have felt the effects of AMP dim down quite notciably. It still gets me up, but not nearly the feel good aspect of the first few doses. What exactly did Pat say???

P

Pushofabutton

Awards
Really??? Cause I have felt the effects of AMP dim down quite notciably. It still gets me up, but not nearly the feel good aspect of the first few doses. What exactly did Pat say???
He said that the effects will slow down but it takes alot longer. He said you could use it as a great fat burner at 1 cap TID. Im sure you wouldn't run it for months on end but the 3days a week thing is crap.

J

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
1 TID means 1 cap three times a day right? I used to volunteer in a pharmacy and i think thats what TID means.

T

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just took one cap today. Holy crap am I wired. Mind is running a mile a minute.

T

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have to speak some more about this stuff. Warning: don't take it in the afternoon. I took one at around 3 pm. I couldn't fall asleep until 1 am and had a very bad sleep. Ordinarily, I need 8 hours of sleep or I'll feel like a zombie. Today I was wide awake at 7 am, only six hours of sleep.

Very effective stuff. I think 2 x daily is more than enough: one when you wake up and one around noon.

J

jblaze22

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah, ive experienced this every night ive been on it since day 1even 8 hours of sleep and i normally wouldnt feel refreshed, but for instance the other night i had a visitor and was up until damn near 5 am, then woke up ON MY OWN, at 9am and felt like a million bucks, pretty hardcore
I have to speak some more about this stuff. Warning: don't take it in the afternoon. I took one at around 3 pm. I couldn't fall asleep until 1 am and had a very bad sleep. Ordinarily, I need 8 hours of sleep or I'll feel like a zombie. Today I was wide awake at 7 am, only six hours of sleep.

Very effective stuff. I think 2 x daily is more than enough: one when you wake up and one around noon.

S

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Venom

Yeah, even after taking this stuff a couple days ago I think I can still feel some lingering effects. Im not really a fan of the feeling it has given me. Kinda makes for a dirty feeling stimulant in my opinion, I like stims to be clean energy with little or no crash or sides, asking for impossible I know, but there are cleaner stims out there IMO.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
PA probably realized that 3X/day dosing sells a hell of a lot more AMP than a 3X/week reccomendation!! Forget about whether or not it's as effective that frequently!!! Think about it...

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:
PA probably realized that 3X/day dosing sells a hell of a lot more AMP than a 3X/week reccomendation!! Forget about whether or not it's as effective that frequently!!! Think about it...

T

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, even after taking this stuff a couple days ago I think I can still feel some lingering effects. Im not really a fan of the feeling it has given me. Kinda makes for a dirty feeling stimulant in my opinion, I like stims to be clean energy with little or no crash or sides, asking for impossible I know, but there are cleaner stims out there IMO.
I figured that the crash would be pretty hard. So for the last 10 capsules, I'm only taking one a day. That might seem excessive but this is a powerful stimulant. My body temperature is 99.6 F, about .2 degrees higher than 200 mcg of Clenbuterol. Very, very crazy. Even above Melting Point.

I took a capsule at noon. Its now 11 pm. I should be asleep but I'm wide awake. Damn.