GEE feedback yet???
- 10-09-2005, 05:27 PM
- 10-09-2005, 07:31 PM
Im also interested to hear on this. I am not about to buy any right now, but in the future I may consider it if people seem to think it works.
- 10-09-2005, 08:56 PM
10-09-2005, 11:22 PM
not yet really. I have actually felt more sore the last week, but I think it is because I have not got enough sleep.Originally Posted by BryanM
10-10-2005, 02:22 AM
I haven't been able to test it out yet as I'm on cycle, however I did seem to notice some cell volumizing effects after taking 4 caps on an empty stomach. Muscle felt a little fuller about 45 minutes after taking GEE and this was after not eating for several hours.
Might be something..but nothing quantifiable yet. Perhaps after PCT I'll give it a real run.
10-10-2005, 11:18 AM
10-10-2005, 02:44 PM
I ran a bottle but got injured about a quarter of the way through, so I switched to nightly dosing, and noticed much better sleep, and recovery in the morning.
10-10-2005, 03:05 PM
10-10-2005, 03:19 PM
10-20-2005, 02:53 PM
10-25-2005, 05:34 PM
I like it!
I take 3 pre 3 post, after the first week I was never sore.. I'm adding Aminovol to it now, should be amazing for recovery and pumps..
10-27-2005, 12:51 PM
Now that I'm off cycle, I can tell it does seem to aid in recovery. DOMS have been slight to non-existent which would be rare for PCT and I'm not cutting back on intensity.
I want to try it in large doses...powder please!
Similar Forum Threads
- By handzilla in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-16-2006, 12:08 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 09-09-2005, 02:32 PM
- By judge-mental in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2005, 08:00 AM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2002, 09:03 AM
- By BigBenn in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2002, 07:45 PM