GEE feedback yet???

1. GEE feedback yet???

Got a bottle of Omega's GEE to try out and was wondering if there was any feedback yet. I have been using the bottle for about one week, which is to early to tell anything, but curious to find any other early feedback.

2. Im also interested to hear on this. I am not about to buy any right now, but in the future I may consider it if people seem to think it works.

3. any decreased soreness faster recovery time apparent yet???
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by BryanM
    any decreased soreness faster recovery time apparent yet???
    not yet really. I have actually felt more sore the last week, but I think it is because I have not got enough sleep.

5. I haven't been able to test it out yet as I'm on cycle, however I did seem to notice some cell volumizing effects after taking 4 caps on an empty stomach. Muscle felt a little fuller about 45 minutes after taking GEE and this was after not eating for several hours.

Might be something..but nothing quantifiable yet. Perhaps after PCT I'll give it a real run.

6. I should have the bulk powder in soon as well.

7. I ran a bottle but got injured about a quarter of the way through, so I switched to nightly dosing, and noticed much better sleep, and recovery in the morning.

8. Quote Originally Posted by custom
    I should have the bulk powder in soon as well.
    thank God!
  9. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by custom
    I should have the bulk powder in soon as well.

will be ordering.

10. I like it!

I take 3 pre 3 post, after the first week I was never sore.. I'm adding Aminovol to it now, should be amazing for recovery and pumps..

11. Now that I'm off cycle, I can tell it does seem to aid in recovery. DOMS have been slight to non-existent which would be rare for PCT and I'm not cutting back on intensity.

I want to try it in large doses...powder please!

Similar Forum Threads

1. GEE - Glutamine Ethyl Ester feedback
    By handzilla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-16-2006, 12:08 PM
  2. Any Feedback on Retain yet?
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-09-2005, 02:32 PM
  3. Microlactin - any feedback yet?
    By judge-mental in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2