GEE feedback yet???

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Got a bottle of Omega's GEE to try out and was wondering if there was any feedback yet. I have been using the bottle for about one week, which is to early to tell anything, but curious to find any other early feedback.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im also interested to hear on this. I am not about to buy any right now, but in the future I may consider it if people seem to think it works.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
any decreased soreness faster recovery time apparent yet???

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
any decreased soreness faster recovery time apparent yet???
not yet really. I have actually felt more sore the last week, but I think it is because I have not got enough sleep.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been able to test it out yet as I'm on cycle, however I did seem to notice some cell volumizing effects after taking 4 caps on an empty stomach. Muscle felt a little fuller about 45 minutes after taking GEE and this was after not eating for several hours.

Might be something..but nothing quantifiable yet. Perhaps after PCT I'll give it a real run.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I should have the bulk powder in soon as well.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran a bottle but got injured about a quarter of the way through, so I switched to nightly dosing, and noticed much better sleep, and recovery in the morning.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like it! :)

I take 3 pre 3 post, after the first week I was never sore.. I'm adding Aminovol to it now, should be amazing for recovery and pumps.. :thumbsup:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Now that I'm off cycle, I can tell it does seem to aid in recovery. DOMS have been slight to non-existent which would be rare for PCT and I'm not cutting back on intensity.

I want to try it in large doses...powder please!