x-factor/adonis-x question?

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
I got a hold of some adonis x by syntrax. It has the same ingredient as x-factor. My question is the expiration date says Oct 2005; so right now will it still be good enough for a cycle if I'm starting it within the next few days?
They are well sealed and look fine.

Let me know as I'm know sure to how long arachidonic acid is good for and if it will be effective.

cheers

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
just called and left a message , hope they call me back soon. I am very eager to find out.
I hope I can use them because I got them for free :)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
just called and left a message , hope they call me back soon. I am very eager to find out.
I hope I can use them because I got them for free :)
How much do you have? Enough for a full cycle?

And even if they are no good anymore, X-Factor is definitely worth the money.

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the links TheUnlikelyToad and JonesersRX7. I had no idea. I gave them a call and they told me that they have been tested and should be fine. The date is set because FDA requires a date, but it doesn't always mean the product is no longer any good.

I have 3 bottles enough for 54 days :) it costs me next to nothing. I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be starting Sunday. I will also be starting my first ever HST program.

I'm hoping for some solid gains the next 8 weeks.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Heard some really nice comments about that, but could find no log. Please keep us updated on your progress bro? :)

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm going to be using adonis x. I happen to find it really cheap and have been very curious to try out x-factor as is anyways. So I was like what the heck!

how come you asked? have you heard anything about adonis x??

max von

Awards
I'm going to be using adonis x. I happen to find it really cheap and have been very curious to try out x-factor as is anyways. So I was like what the heck!

how come you asked? have you heard anything about adonis x??
No I have never heared anything about adonis x, But now X-factor that is my baby so if you ever have any question about that I am here to help

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
sweet! well thank you very much. I really appreciate it.
I do have a quick question for you:
I wanted to maybe start taking Xpand or just some CEE, or even plain old creatine mono., do you think this would be a good idea to take along with Adonis x/x-factor? let me know what you think.

I'll be sure to post a final review on how things went for me.

My only worry is a few months ago I had superficial phlebitis in my calf(inflammation of a surface vein) I have a varicose vein in my calf that from time to time can bother me a bit.
I hope it can hold the 50 days cycle without any funny business. I'm taking Horse Chestnut Seed Extract which is suppose to be good for leg circulation and varicose veins.

I'll keep a close eye on it.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
These products are non-steroidal in nature so in theory they might be doable into PCT? Did anyone try that? Will the arachidonic acid metabolize into undesirable prostaglandins?

max von

Awards
sweet! well thank you very much. I really appreciate it.
I do have a quick question for you:
I wanted to maybe start taking Xpand or just some CEE, or even plain old creatine mono., do you think this would be a good idea to take along with Adonis x/x-factor? let me know what you think.

I'll be sure to post a final review on how things went for me.

My only worry is a few months ago I had superficial phlebitis in my calf(inflammation of a surface vein) I have a varicose vein in my calf that from time to time can bother me a bit.
I hope it can hold the 50 days cycle without any funny business. I'm taking Horse Chestnut Seed Extract which is suppose to be good for leg circulation and varicose veins.

I'll keep a close eye on it.
Taking creatine with X-factor is a very good choice. But as I have told alot of people that I speak with, make sure and keep your water intake high. Creatine uses a lot of water and X-factor does to.

Great I will look forward to reading your results. Good luck

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
I'm afraid I'm one of the few sods who got no results whatsoever from X-Factor. i used the older bottles of which I ended up using 4 instead fo 3 just to see if it would finally work, but dam no. Still have half a bottle left.

max von

Awards
I'm afraid I'm one of the few sods who got no results whatsoever from X-Factor. i used the older bottles of which I ended up using 4 instead fo 3 just to see if it would finally work, but dam no. Still have half a bottle left.

Man, I am sorry to hear that, Have you had your lbm check to see if you converted any fat into muscle mass. Sometimes it can seem like you gained only 1-2lbs but when you check your lbm you see that you actually converted some fat to muscle too

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
definitely no change bud....which is a pity given i've never spent so much on one supplemtns which I'd never tried before.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
As far as the expired product goes, it will be fine.

Bill (producer of X-Factor) stated that, depending on how it was stored, AA could lose 10% of its potency within the year after it expires.

max von

Awards
You are correct, it will not lose that much potency in one year if taken care of

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Man, I am sorry to hear that, Have you had your lbm check to see if you converted any fat into muscle mass. Sometimes it can seem like you gained only 1-2lbs but when you check your lbm you see that you actually converted some fat to muscle too
Did you just say convert fat to muscle :toofunny:

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't laugh!! Transmutation of organic matter is a VERY serious topic for some people. Lifting weights with the mind instead of the muscles, also. :D

max von

Awards
Did you just say convert fat to muscle :toofunny:
My bad what I was trying to say but obviously was not typed that way was, did you lose some fat and gain muscle mass, there by your weight not changing much. Sorry for the confusion

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I am ending a sd cycle then 3-4 weeks pct. Do you think jumping on x-factor would be ok, after the pct? Obviously if blood work showed my level in line. I just curious if this is something I can run between cycles?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I am ending a sd cycle then 3-4 weeks pct. Do you think jumping on x-factor would be ok, after the pct? Obviously if blood work showed my level in line. I just curious if this is something I can run between cycles?
You can use it during or for PCT.. Arachidonic Acid is not an androgenic/anabolic analogue, it's a fatty acid basically..

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm starting this sunday! delayed a week, things have been a bit hectic. It's under control now. Want to make sure I give this stuff a fair chance and have everything in order.

Quick question. I was thinking of taking Dymatize's Xpand, have one at home. Will any of the ingredients work against the AA??? Let me know what you guys think.

thank you

cheers

Xpand Profile:

TriCreatine Malate 4g
Creatine Ester Fusion 4g
Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate
Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (A-AKG) 3g
Betaine-Anhydrous 2g
Taurine (Micronized) 2g
Glutamine Fusion 1g
Glutamine-AKG
N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine
Xpansion Matrix™ 3000mg:
Glycocyamine, glucuronolactone, l-citrulline, guanidinopropionic acid, mct's (medium chain triglycerides), vinpocetine 99%, vincamine 99%, silicon dioxide.

max von

Awards
I would use X-factor with your pct. I have done that after superdrol. It will help for sure with keeping your gains.

As for the dymatize I am not really familiar with that product so ill digress from answering, if you are not sure just hold off and use it in 50 days

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So if I run PCT for 28 days and include x factor I still want to use x factor for 50 total days, correct?

max von

Awards
So if I run PCT for 28 days and include x factor I still want to use x factor for 50 total days, correct?
If you use it for 28 days during your pct then you will have 22 days of X-factor left. You should not use it for more 50 days total and then take the same amount of time off. Hope that helps out let me know

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
The only problem I see with runnign X-Factor with PCT, is that you don't get to use heavy doses of fish oil in order to get your lipid profiles back in check. Personally, I would wait either until after PCT, or just give yourself a two week blitz attack of Fish oil and Sesamin.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
The only problem I see with runnign X-Factor with PCT, is that you don't get to use heavy doses of fish oil in order to get your lipid profiles back in check. Personally, I would wait either until after PCT, or just give yourself a two week blitz attack of Fish oil and Sesamin.
Any good threads on this stuff?

max von

Awards
That is a valid point but when I was done with SD it was very important for me keep the gains that I got. I think X-factor was very benifical in that. The other thing is if you wait till the end of your pct and then start X-factor, with the 2 week loading phase you are 6 weeks before you notice the full effects.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Bump.

Logan, how's your cycle coming along?

I just started X-Factor today and am beginning to up calories.

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
I've been taking an 1 extra Adonis x pill a day in case the potency is off. I'm starting my 4th week right now.

My observations so far:

-My weight was at 204-205lbs when I started. Now I'm sitting on 210-211lbs. Bodyfat was not measured but looks pretty much the same. Muscles do look fuller.

-Haven't felt any significant change in muscle soreness or pumps. I'm currently doing my first HST workout routine. Not sure if this would affect things since you're not always pushing max weights. I do feel sore after my max lift days.

-I have been getting some "muscle knots" behind my shoulder blades lately. This has never happened to me before. Kinda weird. I give it a good stretch all the time. I think I need a good massage back there.

-Diet has been great, not missing any meals and getting plenty of protein. Calories are around 400-500 over maintenance.

Tough to judge it so far. My weight is up and bodyfat looks to be the same, so I'm pretty happy with how things are going thus far. :)
However it is hard to tell if the gains are coming from the AA, new HST routine or maybe water weight from creatine. I have never put on much water while on Xpand before so I don't think that's it.

I haven't felt the famous soreness or pumps. Although from reading other reviews I know not everyone "feels it" yet it still works. So I will continue and see how it goes.

To be fair I will still give Molecular Nutrition's latest version of X-Factor a try in a few months. I will also do another HST routine then as well. This way I can compare things in a more direct manner.

I'll post again with final results.

shaorinor

Awards
Thanks for the links TheUnlikelyToad and JonesersRX7. I had no idea. I gave them a call and they told me that they have been tested and should be fine. The date is set because FDA requires a date, but it doesn't always mean the product is no longer any good.

I have 3 bottles enough for 54 days :) it costs me next to nothing. I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be starting Sunday. I will also be starting my first ever HST program.

I'm hoping for some solid gains the next 8 weeks.
It's true for lots of products. I work in a laboratory that does testing on these types of supplements and pharmaceuticals and, for the most part, the expiration date is arbitrary. Some actives do degrade over time, or become less efficacious, though.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Logan-

I know this has been mentioned before, but be sure that you limit the intake of omega 3's in your diet, especially EPA. Most of your fat intake will have to come from saturated fats (which really is not such a bad thing).

I've seen some people not get good results with X-Factor and after looking at their diet they were eating like 10% or less of total calories from fat. That is no good! You gotta get fats up to about 25%.

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah I remember reading that. I think the first few weeks I wasn't eating enough fat. Now I have included things like a bit of bacon everyday to bump it up. mmmmmmm bacon...