Garlic

D

davisville64

Awards
I know this is more usefull in the anabolic's section, but I cant post there so...

My uncle who has high blood pressure and cholestoral started using "Garlic" (pronounced gar-LEAK) a little while back. He said he went to the doc's last week and test revieled that its helped lower his blood pressure AND LDL cholestoral level.

Just thought I'd share.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
It's a supplement... so your're better off here. ;)

So is "GarLeak" the brand.... or is it just a "garLICK" extract?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Some info for you:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=289741

Garlic is great for the body and has many benefits. If you can eat raw garlic daily then I think that is the best choice.

i am a firm believer that many body conditions can be remedied or at least controlled thru "herbal" therapy.
Yes, great thread there... read it up. Also if you don't want to be stankin' like a mad man I would recommend an odorless extract as regular garlic will come out of your pores for a couple of days.

And i'm with you on the herbal approach too. I used to be an all organic kinda person... but now with getting ready to apply DMSO and shoot back industrial solvents with various meds mixed in... it seems almost silly.

M

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
the one thing about garlic that you have to remember is that it not only lowers BOTH types of cholestoral good and bad... that can actually not be very good for some people ... just fyi

N

neuf08

Awards
Yes, garlic is definitely an excellent supplement for anything heart-related. I would definitely add it into a supplement regime if there are any issues, of even family history of issues for cholesterol, or any other heart issues. It's well known to help with heart issues. Garlic also is good for the body in a variety of other ways as well, so it definitely can't hurt. And you can find the odorless supplement pills now, so that's wonderful for those of us who will smell of garlic for days. And it's pretty inexpensive too, so no reason not to try it (I found it at seacoastvitamins.com, where I get my supplements, for a good price).

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Yes, garlic is definitely an excellent supplement for anything heart-related. I would definitely add it into a supplement regime if there are any issues, of even family history of issues for cholesterol, or any other heart issues. It's well known to help with heart issues. Garlic also is good for the body in a variety of other ways as well, so it definitely can't hurt. And you can find the odorless supplement pills now, so that's wonderful for those of us who will smell of garlic for days. And it's pretty inexpensive too, so no reason not to try it (I found it at seacoastvitamins.com, where I get my supplements, for a good price).
You revive a 4 year old thread to talk about flippin' garlic and then go on to pimp another store for your first post? :grumble:

G

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
the only problem with garlic is after a while it starts coming out in your sweat and you smell funny

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
delsolrob Recipes 1
R Supplements 0
B Supplements 5
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0