quick orotine question - AnabolicMinds.com

quick orotine question

quick orotine question

How are the results people are getting? i haven't seen much....

When should i take mine, like what times of the day.... THanx guys for any help

Quote Originally Posted by Squats
    How are the results people are getting? i haven't seen much....

When should i take mine, like what times of the day.... THanx guys for any help
    I am currently doing a test for J-Rod using orotine I take mine in the morning and the second dose with supper.
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Is orotine another form of Magnesium Orotate? Salt vs. Acid? etc.
    •   

would it really make a difference if i just took it about 1hr pre workout and agian post workout?

Quote Originally Posted by max von
    I am currently doing a test for J-Rod using orotine I take mine in the morning and the second dose with supper.
    by the way how are the results compared to CEE?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    Is orotine another form of Magnesium Orotate? Salt vs. Acid? etc.
    Its Ortic Acid.

would it really make a difference if i just took it about 1hr pre workout and agian post workout?
    No it would not matter if you did it pre, post workout. In fact on training days that is the reccomended way to take it on the bottle. Sometimes I forget so I take it morning and night

by the way how are the results compared to CEE?
    I have a log that I am keeping on here, I hope that you get a chance to read it. The way that I compare it for me .
    I am a typical creatine non-responder. Mono just made me very bloated, CEE worked better then mono in that I did not
    get the water weight and bloat. But the fullness of the muscle weared off on non workout days. Orotine keep that full look
    even on my non-workout days. I hope that helps

Yes, OA can be used to synthesize carnosine by elevating its natural precursor beta-alanine.

To achieve this its better to spread out dose as much as possible preferably 4-5 hours before you workout.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad
    Yes, OA can be used to synthesize carnosine by elevating its natural precursor beta-alanine.

To achieve this its better to spread out dose as much as possible preferably 4-5 hours before you workout.
    Thank bud I appreciate it. I knew there was a reason that J-Rod told me to split it up.

Have you seen the log also

Hah, my 100grams of Magnesium Orotate powder are on_the_way.
    It´s very good,´cause it helps the Mg to get and stay in the cells.(Mg-fixateur).

I think Creatine-Orotate is a good idea, too, but too expensive and another carrier, like CEE, might work as well for the Creatine.

Just read a lot of good things about orotic acid on pub med.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastflight
    It´s very good,´cause it helps the Mg to get and stay in the cells.(Mg-fixateur).

I think Creatine-Orotate is a good idea, too, but too expensive and another carrier, like CEE, might work as well for the Creatine.

If you have time let me know how it works out for you
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

I friend of mine comp'ed me a bottle of Oxavar (Pinnacle's New Orotate Supplement, Mag-O, Potass-O, and another-O). I will give it a shot and let you guys know if it works at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastflight

I friend of mine comp'ed me a bottle of Oxavar (Pinnacle's New Orotate Supplement, Mag-O, Potass-O, and another-O). I will give it a shot and let you guys know if it works at all.
    That would be great then we can compare our results
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Definately but I thought your product was more for strength and mass gains. The Epovar purports to be good for boosting VO2 Max. I am going to be using it for boxing to see if I can keep a really high workload for many rounds or also just to crank up my output without punching myself out.

That would be great then we can compare our results

Definately but I thought your product was more for strength and mass gains. The Epovar purports to be good for boosting VO2 Max. I am going to be using it for boxing to see if I can keep a really high workload for many rounds or also just to crank up my output without punching myself out.
    That could be very interesting to watch. I am doing Clout and Body Octane next and from what people tell me it is like night and day
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

I have done both Clout and Body Octane. The Clout I did not really get great results from, but I tend to be a Creatine non responder anymore, but the Body Octane seemed to give a noticable boost. The only thing is I wish it came in caps becasue I often can not come home after work before I go to the gym, so for me caps would be a bit easier. The Epovar is caps.

That could be very interesting to watch. I am doing Clout and Body Octane next and from what people tell me it is like night and day

Sorry, Max von, for Hi-Jacking this thread. MG-Orotate came 2 days ago and I dosed 500mg in 0,7L water.
    Smelled like milk-sugar, or somethig I remember from my early childhood.

I Use it , too, for endurance-boosting and it definately buffers lactid acid, ´cause I had tired legs the last two weeks and was indeed able to train intensly with noticable less fatigue.

I had a not too soft stool from Mg, what is likely to happen with me with Mg, but with the orotate attached, it seems to be better absorbed and there were even no GI problems at this dose while dehydrating during the training.

I changed my mind about creatine-orotates, if they´re as good as with the Mg, then they´re well worth the money.

Downside, I´ll have too look wether I can afford it and I liked the creatine pyruvate a lot.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Quick Clen question.....
    By Gumbo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 12:51 PM
  2. Quick PCT question...
    By Gumbo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-14-2004, 03:43 PM
  3. quick clen question?
    By mpc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17