Post workout high sugar drinks limits glucose muscle reuptake
- 11-14-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by Mr. V
I paid him to design my diet and training cause I didn't have the time to do it this time.
What you asked is for BOBO to tell you what he thinks is optimium for Post workout nutrition. In other words, you want Bobo's experience and knowledge without paying for it.
The actual fact is he (and lots others) have commented on it in this thread and several other threads.
Why don't you try using the search button and do some reading instead of being a whiny little bitch like you are right now?
- 11-14-2005, 04:57 PM
There is a study posted here somewherem, where it compares protein drinks, and regular milk. the study found that milk provided same recovery mood that protein/glucose drinks provide.
So 2 cups of skimmed post work out is good to for me. adding some protein isolate wouldnt hurt also.
11-14-2005, 06:35 PM
This thread has already been discussing the subject (free of charge, I might add), It would only seem to the be appropriate place to obtain related intellegent answers, instead of unintelligent answers like "Wrong". And you are incorrect, I asked what BOBO OR others had to say regarding the subject.Originally Posted by houseman
I will not argue this any further, as it serves no beneficial purpose.
Thanks X_muscle for offering your solution.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Draven in forum Weight LossReplies: 112Last Post: 03-16-2009, 01:19 PM
- By Tile Man in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2007, 08:21 AM
- By DarCSA in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 01-04-2006, 03:42 PM
- By TheCrownedOne in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2005, 03:52 AM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 03-19-2003, 03:01 PM