Post workout high sugar drinks limits glucose muscle reuptake

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mr. V
    I am bumping this......I would really like to know what Bobo or others thinks the optimum post workout drink or meal is for fast recovery and growth and minimum adipose storage.
    I don't pay him for all the answers. I don't ask him anything.

I paid him to design my diet and training cause I didn't have the time to do it this time.

What you asked is for BOBO to tell you what he thinks is optimium for Post workout nutrition. In other words, you want Bobo's experience and knowledge without paying for it.

The actual fact is he (and lots others) have commented on it in this thread and several other threads.

Why don't you try using the search button and do some reading instead of being a whiny little bitch like you are right now?

2. There is a study posted here somewherem, where it compares protein drinks, and regular milk. the study found that milk provided same recovery mood that protein/glucose drinks provide.

So 2 cups of skimmed post work out is good to for me. adding some protein isolate wouldnt hurt also.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    I don't pay him for all the answers. I don't ask him anything.

I paid him to design my diet and training cause I didn't have the time to do it this time.

What you asked is for BOBO to tell you what he thinks is optimium for Post workout nutrition. In other words, you want Bobo's experience and knowledge without paying for it.

The actual fact is he (and lots others) have commented on it in this thread and several other threads.

Why don't you try using the search button and do some reading instead of being a whiny little bitch like you are right now?
    This thread has already been discussing the subject (free of charge, I might add), It would only seem to the be appropriate place to obtain related intellegent answers, instead of unintelligent answers like "Wrong". And you are incorrect, I asked what BOBO OR others had to say regarding the subject.

I will not argue this any further, as it serves no beneficial purpose.

Thanks X_muscle for offering your solution.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Low GI Post workout drink, really???
    By Draven in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 02:19 PM
  2. Any advantage to food instead of drinks post-workout?
    By Tile Man in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 09:21 AM
  3. Post-Workout Foods to Build Muscle
    By DarCSA in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 04:42 PM
  4. Post-workout sugar
    By TheCrownedOne in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2005, 04:52 AM
  5. Post-workout drink: water or milk?