No offense but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wish supp companies would choose more experienced lifters who have platued to test their sups. I see to many guys who have been lifting 2 yrs or less with 16" arms being testers, many would gain no matter what they took if diet and training were on.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
most companies ask many questions of the people asking to test the product. they dont just give out their products to anyone who posts.

and why have you posted this?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I wish supp companies would choose more experienced lifters who have platued to test their sups. I see to many guys who have been lifting 2 yrs or less with 16" arms being testers, many would gain no matter what they took if diet and training were on.
I can see your point, but I think the most important thing is to get someone who understands their body--however, in real life situations, this tends to be the person who has more 'expeerience', so I guess that takes us back to square 1 :think:

Anyway, yeah...sometimes giving a guy who is still 'technically' in newbie gains something can be enough placebo to get them into gear again and gaining, so it actually is a good point.

But, in the end, its their product and their decision.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

WHY???

a LARGE number of guys on here have trained less than 2 years and have 16" arms.

CROWLER

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
umm this is kind of rediculous, everyone is gonna buy supps regardless of size, age, experience therefore it be more accurate to test supps on and with a wide array of individuals.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying they shouldn't use people from all experience levels but it just seems that their are more inexperienced testers then there are experienced.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
most companies ask many questions of the people asking to test the product. they dont just give out their products to anyone who posts.

and why have you posted this?
Just an observation, I am a member at many boards and have seen this scenario more then not. Just voicing my opinion, take it as you want.

TBigs

Awards
Just sounds like someone is upset because they didn't get chosen as a tester.

Most of the supplement companies that I have seen do testing..at least the ones I trust, have been pretty good at getting people at a wide range of training and body types. Supplements do not sell just to guys with 18"+ arms and who have done a cycle or two every year for the past 5 years. Guys with 15" arms can have just the same trouble growing and responding as someone who has been training for over 10 years like myself.

Just be happy that there are companies that do respect their products and customers enough to have open testing of their product and not just internal hype and bs testing on their own people.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have tested many products, so No I am not bitter,. Like I said it was just an observation. Everyone calm down, Geeezzz. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 49
Anabolics 3